Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #96

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the DA and investigators sat together and came up with everything they could charge him with. Judge told them to pull those that charge together because defense issued a motion to drop the charge so perhaps we will find out next week.
I think they charged him with what they believe he is guilty of.
IMO

I'm not so sure about M1. Even if she did perjure herself, I think it would be transparent - even though I do think she's being groomed to lie for him. She seems like an innocent to me. I could be dead wrong. IF she were called, she'd be confronted with her statements to LE and whether she was lying then or lying now, if she were to choose to deny her previous statements.
Barry's incessant lies about everything - especially his alibi, the state of his marriage and the discovery of Suzanne's texts (to mention just the tip of the iceberg) point to only one thing. Barry murdered Suzanne.
What the judge deems admissible is quite another story. I'll be looking at him BIG TIME to explain the reasons for his rulings, but as we all know - you can't unring a bell. [Enter appeals attorney, stage left]
I don’t believe in coincidences. Just saying.
My only thought is that investigators probably talked to them that night after they returned. They would have no reason to "lie" about the trip at that point in time as they had no idea what happened other than there mom was missing. I don't think investigators were able to interview MM2 much and perhaps MM1...we just don't know. But I would be confident in guessing that police talked to them that first night at some point.

My only thought is that investigators probably talked to them that night after they returned. They would have no reason to "lie" about the trip at that point in time as they had no idea what happened other than there mom was missing. I don't think investigators were able to interview MM2 much and perhaps MM1...we just don't know. But I would be confident in guessing that police talked to them that first night at some point.
I thought they interviewed Macy, and her boyfriend, not Mallory. In any case, like you, I would like to know more details of the planning of the trip.

Last edited:
I need to go back and look to see if CBD Tim is on the witness list. He should be fun to hear. I’m sure he sold more to BM than SM. Even with Suzanne, wasn’t he selling at a traders mall or flea market?
I wish they would televise the trial! I would be mesmerized.
Eta: really don’t know why CBD would be important, it’s all legal in CO.

Bear in mind that among the list of the 500 prosecution witnesses are at least 2 females who came forward to LE, who interacted with BM on some of the downloaded dating sites on his phone under his alias name. They are women that are not known yet here but are known if you are on some other social forums following this case. I won’t name them of course because they can’t be sleuthed, but I thought I’d mention it since there is discussion of not recognizing some of the names on the list. This is fact. However, we’ll see if they remain on the witness list as we approach the trial.

MOO IMO
How would that fit with the prosecution case? I an understand why they were searching to see if he had a current affair going on because that would go to motive but I'm seriously not sure how hooking up for a one night stand if it's even true fits with the case. Prosecution has tons of first hand factual information that the marriage was failing and Suzanne wanted out. Not sure how anything else would fit the case. My guess is we won't see those claimants on the witness stand. They got interviewed probably as it looks like prosecution did follow through on many, many tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam