UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
But none of the neighbours mentioned this crying and screaming in extreme pain that night did they? It's not particularly rare for some people to feel a lot less pain than others. Everyone reacts to pain differently. My daughter and her dad feel very little pain, my other daughter and I are the opposite.
And I think Logan was in a coma from brain injuries.

So many of her lines I could pick out and question further. The line about not taking all her medication so she could check on him (but says she didn’t) the line that he wasn’t in pain (but she administered calpol) every time she opens her mouth tbh. :rolleyes:

He wasn’t in pain, those injuries on the Thursday didn’t kill
Was the lack of obvious pain because he was already unconscious? Did the Thursday assault not cause his death, but because there was no way of escape without prosecution, someone inflicted the final blow on the Friday night so you could dispose of him and report him missing?
MOO

Could it be that the punches or “sweep” on the Thursday caused Logan to be knocked out/unconscious straight away if he hit his head? Would explain the lack of screaming or crying

JMO
And the youth might have even kicked Logan's head and stamped his hand, when the boy was lying unconscious on the floor.

I do not think anyone paranoid about Covid would have gone on a holiday to Blackpool.

I believe her Covid paranoia was another lie .

This exchange is interesting as one of many examples

During the period of Logan’s isolation Williamson claimed she was following Covid rules to the letter.

Ms Rees said: “You were going out and about. You were meant to be isolating as a close contact of Logan but you went out to get an energy drink and tobacco.”

Williamson said: “It’s not like that.”

Ms Rees said: “Poor Logan had to isolate in his room while the rest of you did what you wanted.”

Williamson said: “I thought I could quickly pop out for two minutes because I had a mask on…. I disinfected everything in the house.”

Ms Rees said: “So the rules apply strictly to Logan but flexibly to everyone else?”

Williamson said: “I was an adult so I thought I could deal with it myself. Logan could have passed it on to anybody else and I didn’t want anyone to get hurt or die.”

We know AW said - We're a Marvel family - but not sure how that made her invincible against Covid.

I honestly can't see how this trial is going to go. I don't know who or what to believe. What I can say tho is I think alot of people who have lived a life of unresolved trauma and issues act way different than a "normal" person and to "normal" people it would seem very strange and messed up. But u have to realise whete there is hidden issues there's a messed up person who doesn't know what the heck there doing! I honestly get this vibe from them all. I also get a narssasistic vibe from AW. I don't in no way condone anything any of them have done but trust me, when u have lived a messed up life it follows u in adulthood and it's not easy to escape. It's not always something doctor's see either so won't always be known to them. It takes a good doctor to recognise and the person to recognise it themselves. I can see it in her she's probably a messed up woman who's out of her depth and this has happened and she probably has played a massive part in it by hitting him on that day but can't admit it. But I think some of the stuff is probably way out there and not right but because of what's happened it's way out of context. (If that makes sence) also the way people speak is not always a good representation of who a person is. I can sound harsh but I'm just messing..but to an outsider it would sound harsh. But to people who know me would know I'm just being daft.
I don't know I guess I'm thinking out loud and from someone who's been through alot I see a different side to alot of people. I just hope justice is served for little Logan!

Also about web history and that ..god help mine ..it's full of murder and medical stuff lol.

All moo

Logan Mwangi murder trial latest as mum admits 'selfish' lies

The poor child must have been scared s***less'

Defendant Angharad Williamson, who is being cross-examined by prosecutor Caroline Rees QC, was asked about her comments to Logan on July 30 when she told him: "Stop *advertiser censored***** lying."

Ms Rees asked if Logan was still suffering from the assault on Thursday, July 29. The prosecutor said: “Did you have any sympathy for him?” Williamson said: “I did, I was just frustrated with the whole situation.”

Ms Rees said: “Did Jay threaten Logan on the Friday? Williamson said: “No.”

The jury are referred to her police interview when she said Cole had told Logan on July 30: “If you split me and your mum up I’m going to *advertiser censored***** kill you”.

Ms Rees said: “Did he say that?” Williamson said: “I can’t remember. If I said he did there he probably did.”

She added: “I’m meant to have remembered everything I ate, everything I wore, and every time I sneezed through that week… I don’t remember him threatening Logan on the Friday. If I said he did in my interview he probably did.”

When asked about how Logan was feeling the defendant said: “The poor child must have been scared s***less.”

Ms Rees said: “What did you do?” Williamson said: “I kept him away from Jay and [the youth].”

The prosecutor accused Williamson of not thinking of Logan but herself by making him isolate.

Williamson said: “Stop making me out to be selfish all the time, I was looking out for my son….. By keeping him away from Jay and [the youth].” She added: “It was a stressful time with it all.”

Ms Rees said: “What’s worst of all is what Logan was suffering…. He was probably having the worst time.”

Williamson said: “Probably yes.”

Williamson wails and sobs as she tells court: 'I didn’t hurt Logan'

Angharad Williamson is asked by prosecutor Caroline Rees QC about the bed sheets. She said she put a navy bed sheet, Logan's Paw Patrol duvet, and a Paw Patrol pillowcase in the wash on July 30.

Ms Rees said: “How did it end up separated in the tumble dryer?” Williamson said: “I don’t know because it’s illogical."

Ms Rees said: “You were sure there was a bedsheet when you put him to bed on Friday?” The defendant confirmed this was the case.

Ms Rees said: “Who put the tumble dryer on the morning of July 31?” Williamson said: “If it wasn’t me it would have been Jay or [the youth]. If I wasn’t awake I wouldn’t have known.”

During social worker Debbie Williams’ visit on July 30 Williamson said she gave Logan a juice and a cake and put a film on while they were talking.

Ms Rees said: “Was it the case he was already unconscious?”

Williamson said: “No, he was not unconscious at the time. He was not unconscious.”

Ms Rees said: “Is that why Debbie WIlliams couldn’t hear anything?” Williamsons said: “No, it’s not true.”

The defendant was asked why she went to the shop on July 30. She said she went to get tobacco for Cole.

Ms Rees said: “Were you frightened Jay would carry out his threats?” Williamson said: “No…. Because I believed him… I knew Jay loved me and didn’t want me to leave so he wouldn’t hurt Logan again.”

The defendant said she did not tell Debbie Williams Logan had been attacked the day before. Ms Rees said: “You’re very good at covering up.”

Wailing and sobbing, Williamson said: “I didn’t hurt Logan. I was not involved in what happened Friday night.”

Ms Rees said: “Let me know when you’re ready.”

Williamson said: “I’ll never be ready…… Ask me now please.”

If I was awake I could have saved him'

Angharad Williamson was asked about Logan’s evening meal on July 30 and she said she took his food off him. She said: “He was sitting there playing with food. I took it off him. What was I supposed to do?”

Prosecutor Caroline Rees QC said: “Show him some understanding for the trauma he suffered?” Williamson said: “I had all day.”

Ms Rees said: “You said Jay walloped Logan to the back of the head.” Williamson said: “He got his hand and swung it.”

Ms Rees said: “Was there any need for that?” Williamson said: “No…. I told Jay to get out and said I was handling his shower fine.”

Ms Rees said: “It must have frightened you to see another outbreak of violence from John Cole?” Williamson said: “It should have….. I was more focused on sorting Logan’s shower out.”

Ms Rees said: “He did that right in front of you.” Williamson said: “Yes.”

Ms Rees said: “What did you do?” Williamson said: “I told him to get out.”

Ms Rees said: “Did you have concern for Logan?” Williamson said: “I was worried Logan would be distressed and he had a rough day. He put his pyjamas on after the shower, I put him on my bed to watch television programmes and Jay said I was rewarding him and I said to leave him alone.”

The defendant is further cross-examined on whether she was involved in Logan’s death.

Ms Rees said: “What pyjamas wes Logan wearing?” Williamson said: “I don’t remember.”

Ms Rees said: “You’re lying to cover up the fact you knew jolly well he was wearing those dinosaur pyjamas.” The defendant denied this.

Ms Rees said: “How did they end up in three pieces? Did you cut them from his body?”

Wiliamson said: “No I didn’t , no I didn’t.”

Ms Rees said: “Did you want disassociate yourself from the pyjamas which pointed to your involvement in Logan’s murder?”

Williamson said: “I never hurt my child, I never hurt Logan.”

Ms Rees said: “Why did you give him Calpol?” Williamson said: “Because he said he had a bad tummy.”

Ms Rees said: “Did you give him Calpol in a desperate attempt to cover up the assault?”

Williamson said: “I don’t know what happened to Logan. If I was awake I could have saved him. I wasn’t aware of his injuries.”

Williamson wails and sobs as she tells court: 'I didn’t hurt Logan'

Angharad Williamson is asked by prosecutor Caroline Rees QC about the bed sheets. She said she put a navy bed sheet, Logan's Paw Patrol duvet, and a Paw Patrol pillowcase in the wash on July 30.

Ms Rees said: “How did it end up separated in the tumble dryer?” Williamson said: “I don’t know because it’s illogical."

Ms Rees said: “You were sure there was a bedsheet when you put him to bed on Friday?” The defendant confirmed this was the case.

Ms Rees said: “Who put the tumble dryer on the morning of July 31?” Williamson said: “If it wasn’t me it would have been Jay or [the youth]. If I wasn’t awake I wouldn’t have known.”

During social worker Debbie Williams’ visit on July 30 Williamson said she gave Logan a juice and a cake and put a film on while they were talking.

Ms Rees said: “Was it the case he was already unconscious?”

Williamson said: “No, he was not unconscious at the time. He was not unconscious.”

Ms Rees said: “Is that why Debbie WIlliams couldn’t hear anything?” Williamsons said: “No, it’s not true.”

The defendant was asked why she went to the shop on July 30. She said she went to get tobacco for Cole.

Ms Rees said: “Were you frightened Jay would carry out his threats?” Williamson said: “No…. Because I believed him… I knew Jay loved me and didn’t want me to leave so he wouldn’t hurt Logan again.”

The defendant said she did not tell Debbie Williams Logan had been attacked the day before. Ms Rees said: “You’re very good at covering up.”

Wailing and sobbing, Williamson said: “I didn’t hurt Logan. I was not involved in what happened Friday night.”

Ms Rees said: “Let me know when you’re ready.”

Williamson said: “I’ll never be ready…… Ask me now please.”
Wailing and sobbing. How unexpected :rolleyes:

If I was awake I could have saved him'

Angharad Williamson was asked about Logan’s evening meal on July 30 and she said she took his food off him. She said: “He was sitting there playing with food. I took it off him. What was I supposed to do?”

Prosecutor Caroline Rees QC said: “Show him some understanding for the trauma he suffered?” Williamson said: “I had all day.”

Ms Rees said: “You said Jay walloped Logan to the back of the head.” Williamson said: “He got his hand and swung it.”

Ms Rees said: “Was there any need for that?” Williamson said: “No…. I told Jay to get out and said I was handling his shower fine.”

Ms Rees said: “It must have frightened you to see another outbreak of violence from John Cole?” Williamson said: “It should have….. I was more focused on sorting Logan’s shower out.”

Ms Rees said: “He did that right in front of you.” Williamson said: “Yes.”

Ms Rees said: “What did you do?” Williamson said: “I told him to get out.”

Ms Rees said: “Did you have concern for Logan?” Williamson said: “I was worried Logan would be distressed and he had a rough day. He put his pyjamas on after the shower, I put him on my bed to watch television programmes and Jay said I was rewarding him and I said to leave him alone.”

The defendant is further cross-examined on whether she was involved in Logan’s death.

Ms Rees said: “What pyjamas wes Logan wearing?” Williamson said: “I don’t remember.”

Ms Rees said: “You’re lying to cover up the fact you knew jolly well he was wearing those dinosaur pyjamas.” The defendant denied this.

Ms Rees said: “How did they end up in three pieces? Did you cut them from his body?”

Wiliamson said: “No I didn’t , no I didn’t.”

Ms Rees said: “Did you want disassociate yourself from the pyjamas which pointed to your involvement in Logan’s murder?”

Williamson said: “I never hurt my child, I never hurt Logan.”

Ms Rees said: “Why did you give him Calpol?” Williamson said: “Because he said he had a bad tummy.”

Ms Rees said: “Did you give him Calpol in a desperate attempt to cover up the assault?”

Williamson said: “I don’t know what happened to Logan. If I was awake I could have saved him. I wasn’t aware of his injuries.”
Ohhhhh! They cut the PJs off because of rigor? Is that it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssshotgunnn