NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wearing a family member's footwear, if he did (I doubt he brought an extra pair of footwear w/ him), doesn't appear to have affected his stride. And he appears to have a long one. He's fit and possibly athletic

Looks like he may have changed into clothing, incl footwear found in the home.

He must have taken his bloody clothing, his outerwear (may have had splatter if had removed it), but could not carry the boots w/ everything else he was carrying and lugging.

Wonder if that is indeed a laptop that he is carrying in other hand. If so, bringing the boots - it's too much to add to his load.

If it's a stranger who followed her home, there would be footage of him lurking behind/in front of her. Stranger - leave her where you murdered her in the home.

In addition, a stranger who followed her home would not know who her husband was to send texts to him, but even if he was able to figure it out, he wouldn’t know the personal information that was mentioned (previous residence location).

As an aside, I’m very skeptical of these alleged text messages, afaik the only source of the texts is the husband, and has not been verified by LE as of yet.

MOO

This whole case is odd-the leaks, kid asleep until the cops bust in, an odd now deleted tweet on a mostly business account, placing OG at concerts that didn’t happen, in a bar where she wasn’t, supposed affairs, one grainy video, and now, bloody boots. Whatever happened, LE has tons of much better video of the person carrying OG through the neighborhood, and a lot more digital data that shows everyone’s movements. Is there a particular POI here?

100 percent do I agree with you. This is reading like an Agatha Christie novel....the bloody boots are a new twist for sure. Wish I could see all the video police have of the perp from other angles. Rest In Peace to the victim. I pray her killer is nabbed soon

This whole case is odd-the leaks, kid asleep until the cops bust in, an odd now deleted tweet on a mostly business account, placing OG at concerts that didn’t happen, in a bar where she wasn’t, supposed affairs, one grainy video, and now, bloody boots. Whatever happened, LE has tons of much better video of the person carrying OG through the neighborhood, and a lot more digital data that shows everyone’s movements. Is there a particular POI here?

I know, right? In addition, according to the electrician, they had a sophisticated home security system with cameras. So…why doesn’t LE know exactly who entered and exited that house that night? I imagine they do, and are investigating if there was involvement of others as well.

Or, perhaps the security system wasnt working, or intentionally turned off or sabotaged.

This sounds promising! ^^
ETA: Why would a killer leave a pair of bloody boots at a crime scene? I can't imagine someone not realizing that their DNA would be inside or on the boots.....
The totality of the actions are irrational. Stay 3 hours but Leave bloody mess behind but hide your boots in the most logical place anyone would look. This could be a very drunk person.

In addition, a stranger who followed her home would not know who her husband was to send texts to him, but even if he was able to figure it out, he wouldn’t know the personal information that was mentioned (previous residence location).

As an aside, I’m very skeptical of these alleged text messages, afaik the only source of the texts is the husband, and has not been verified by LE as of yet.

MOO
This is exactly what I was trying to say in the last thread, but couldn't get the words out right (been having that problem, lately, it seems)...

Agree it was odd. But remember the "original text message to her husband" included a threat to their entire family.

"The person who killed a mother of two left a haunting message to her husband, according to police sources: “Your whole family is next.”

Killer texted dead woman's husband warning of more violence: sources | PIX11

I think he is wise to not comment further until LE identifies the killer.

JMO

Even more odd that he was threatened to not contact police or the whole family would be harmed but told the media about the text within hours of receiving it. He stated he was afraid for his family.

Personally, I would not tell the NY Post about that text if I truly was scared but maybe that's just me.

This is a news report from today:

I don't see any cameras visible in this video, nor do I see a home security sign or decal. I don't see any exterior cameras or home security sign in pictures which have been published in news reports either. Has anyone seen any?

I quoted the passage below earlier. Given the singular tense of "home security system" I thought this was referring to the victim's house, but now I'm not sure. Was it a typo referring to "home security systems" (plural) in the neighborhood?

The family's residence is located on a street riddled with doorbell cameras – at least seven on the family's block alone – and home security system, likely making it hard for any suspect to evade police scrutiny for too long. And family electrician Arrjuna Jack, 30, said Gaal's house was also outfitted with a camera surveillance system.

Slain NYC mom Orsolya Gaal's home had separate basement entrance, family electrician says

Later, we had this report:

The family's electrician, 30-year-old Arrjuna Jack, has also revealed that the house was outfitted with an advanced camera surveillance system.

Family electrician of murdered Queens mother says her home had multiple cameras | Daily Mail Online

I take AJ at his word here.

As others have suggested in the thread this sounds like interior cameras. There may have been external cameras, but I haven't seen any yet.

Could the perp in the video have been holding a DVR which would have recorded the feed from the cameras?

I'm by no means an expert on home security and deterring theft and violence, but it seems odd to me to have internal cameras without a security system or cameras visible from the street/sidewalk.

MOO

Poppp
Even more odd that he was threatened to not contact police or the whole family would be harmed but told the media about the text within hours of receiving it. He stated he was afraid for his family.

Personally, I would not tell the NY Post about that text if I truly was scared but maybe that's just me.

Exactly!!!

The totality of the actions are irrational. Stay 3 hours but Leave bloody mess behind but hide your boots in the most logical place anyone would look. This could be a very drunk person.

This reminds me of Pam Hupp. Did anyone watch "The Thing About Pam" recently on Dateline? She purposely dipped the husband's slippers in his wife's blood to frame him for the murder she just committed. Not saying there is any correlation but people saying it's so obvious it seems like a set up made me think of Pam. Lol

I also have friends and socialize but, sometimes, I like to do things on my own. I do a lot of stuff by myself. I 100% would go get a drink or two alone, no big deal. I don't see anything weird about her being at the bar by herself.

Yeah, I agree. Especially if Mr. Carbuff was away for some reason. I hate sitting around alone in an empty house (and when my youngest was that age, upstairs playing video games was effectively gone as well :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam