NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She might have been aware of how suddenly dangerous the situation was and instantly tried to contain the out break of violence by going into the basement area. That could be why she didn't run outside not wanting to disturb the neighbors. It is miraculous and a blessing, based on the killer's threatening text to OG's husband to kill the whole family, that the handyman didn't hunt down anyone else in the house at the time. He must have assumed she was home alone. Clearly he had enough rage and intent to commit more than one murder, imo.
That poor child!

Info on where the killer left his clothes....

After disposing of her body, Bonola is believed to have fled through Forest Park, where investigators believe they recovered his jacket, Essig said. Detectives also found boots, a T-shirt and bloody bandages at another undisclosed location. Queens handyman accused of stabbing lover 58 times, stuffing her body in duffel bag

And that is the answer as to why he didn’t continue to drag the bag…his hands were all cut up.

Since DB left his boots in the garbage, I wonder if he grabbed a pair of the younger son's shoes (that may have been by the door) instead? Partially saying this because when LE took the younger son in, it was reported that they took him in barefooted. I wonder if LE were going to let him have shoes but they weren't there by the door so they just took him out anyway without shoes. (That, to me, seemed excessive. LE could have given him a pair of shoes before hauling him in.)

My heart breaks for the younger son especially. How confusing, disorienting, and surreal it must have been for him that morning.

MOO.
in the pic of him w his hands wrapped and poss stained clothes, he looks like he is wearing croc's. which tend to be left by the door for quick trips outside, well at my house anyways,

"According to the police, Bonola allegedly used Gaal’s phone to message her husband and blame the perpetrators of a previous burglary at the house for her murder." Handyman allegedly had two-year affair with Forest Hills’ Orsolya Gaal before murdering her: NYPD – QNS.com

Here is the reason he sent the text as he did. They had been burglarized before. The idea that someone who had robbed you was out for revenge probably did scare the father tremendously, especially if they had helped send those folks to prison.

Some keys are left in a hiding spot outside of the home for emergency use by homeowners. We have one hidden and I have had to use it on occasion. That's how I interpret this particular key. JMO

Exactly. We used to have one, many because if I had a dollar for every time one of the teenagers lost or forgot their keys, I could take a Caribbean vacation.

"According to the police, Bonola allegedly used Gaal’s phone to message her husband and blame the perpetrators of a previous burglary at the house for her murder." Handyman allegedly had two-year affair with Forest Hills’ Orsolya Gaal before murdering her: NYPD – QNS.com

Here is the reason he sent the text as he did. They had been burglarized before. The idea that someone who had robbed you was out for revenge probably did scare the father tremendously, especially if they had helped send those folks to prison.
This is curious to me. Why did he bother to do this? He had to have left his DNA all over the scene and most likely his finger prints too. I am curious to know if he has a legal ID and is here legally? This guy may have been flying under the radar for years.

I'd be interested to know if the burglar was found.

Yes, and... we have no idea how their lives worked. Maybe it was an agreement in her marriage or could have been clandestine. Whatever the reason or the circumstances, she is a victim. We all make mistakes and choices and mess up and .....and.... and. She is dead and didn't deserve to die based on her connection with him. I hope we can let go of the salacious details of her affair and look at the barbaric actions of her killer as an act of extreme violence.

BBM...I have heard it said and truly believe, we may ALL be just one bad decision away from jail or death. JMO

Last edited:
Unsure about the FB page you posted. That's a pic of Axl Rose of Guns N Roses (AKA Slash) on his wedding day to Renee Suran in 1992.

And UGH at DB posting a pic of someone named Slash. Same hair though. Maybe he sees himself as a Slash wannabee?

View attachment 340688
57c8ffc0a4bfb165ee25383d713bdcb6.jpg

Minor point: Axl Rose is the G&R vocalist. Slash is the guitarist. Two different people.

Definitely looks like DB was playing up his resemblance to Slash.

This is an observation, not a criticism. There is a great disparity of power in this relationship between the handyman and the beautiful, well-traveled wife of a successful man. We have commonly seen this storyline between wealthy powerful MARRIED men and young women in their employ.

I can easily believe that the husband didn't know. The husband, the children, the lovely home, were a life apart…no intention to dump them to have a serious relationship with her handyman. I wonder if he threatened to tell all in this furious argument.

On his part, he may have assumed there was a possibility of a real relationship together. He seems to have no other love interests and seemingly invested two years with her. On her part, it may only have been a flirtation, never meant to impinge on her “real life”…much less threaten it in any way.

It may have been ‘off and on’ but my guess is that is was always on her chosen time and her terms. On a weekend like this…with husband and son far away…and another asleep upstairs, she may have decided it was safe and they could be ‘on’ again for the night and invited him over. Did she call him from the bar?

Or he may have been seething and waiting. Tragic, no matter how it came about.

Unsure about the FB page you posted. That's a pic of Axl Rose of Guns N Roses (AKA Slash) on his wedding day to Renee Suran in 1992.

And UGH at DB posting a pic of someone named Slash. Same hair though. Maybe he sees himself as a Slash wannabee?

View attachment 340688
57c8ffc0a4bfb165ee25383d713bdcb6.jpg

What aren’t you sure about? That’s the account he used to comment on Orsolya’s FB.

P.S. Slash is Saul Hudson.

Interesting that that huge bandage is on that hand. It's the one he used to drag the bag.

Slice wounds on the hands hurt, really hurt. And, they bleed a lot because the amount of small muscles that keep pulling the skin apart. Each pull of the bag must have been agonizing. I thought in the presser they talked about him re bandaging his wounds where he discarded his clothes. So, the photo of him with the wrap is after he re-bandaged and left the bag. My guess is that it was still bleeding considerably under that bandage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam