NY Long Island Serial Killer

RyanC06

Reaction score
The Long Island Serial Killer has yet to be caught and I believe he’s still out there. I have some theories about the profile of this killer based on the information available. For anyone reading this that isn’t familiar with the case, this is the Wikipedia page for it. Long Island serial killer - Wikipedia

For starters, the primary targets of this killer appears to women, specifically sex workers. Sex workers are easy to solicit and given the dangerous nature of their work, they’re a safer target for a serial killer like this one. The first 4 bodies found on Gilgo beach showed signs of extreme brutality. The dismembered remains found in burlap sacks along Gilgo Beach. The killer more than likely has had poor previous relationships with women, potentially his mother. I surmise this due to the rage that went into murdering these victims. The women were almost certainly murdered at a seperate location. The question is where?

This killer had extensive knowledge of the area surrounding Oak and Gilgo Beach. The killer is more than likely was from Long Island. I don’t think the Burlap Sacks should be a primary focus in terms of evidence. The sacks could be used by anyone that has a yard for which they take care of. This killer almost certainly had a house. The killer in my opinion was either single and divorced. I surmise his home probably had some level of seclusion. The extreme brutality in the murders and sadism may have resulted in screams or a struggle from the sex workers. If this person had neighbors in close proximity they may have heard this. The killer being in and out of the house at strange hours of the night could also attract suspicion. I highly doubt the killer dismembered and destroyed the bodies and disposed of it, all within the same night. He more than likely needed to be able to hide the body for a day or 2 at a time before disposal. This would be difficult with a wife or kids around.

As for the killer himself, I believe he’s a white male probably in his 30’s at the time of most of the murders he committed. He’s more than likely very strong. He physically dominated the sex workers and if he responsible for the death of the male victim who was beaten to death, that would require immense strength. I believe this person may have been familiar with human anatomy as he dismembered the bodies to be put into burlap sacks. A hunting background could also explain this. I also believe the killer had a well paying job. He’d need to have money in order to afford a home on his own to commit the crimes. He’s also very opportunistic in nature. It’s possible that if the sex worker was careful and had someone aware of where they were or in the area, he would not strike and actually pay them for the sex. The killer made taunting phone calls to the sister of Melissa Barthelemy. He made these calls mid day from Manhattan in crowded areas and made them too brief to trace. This information says a lot about the person doing this. First and possibly the most obvious is that the perpetrator is a sexual sadist and a psychopath. This also indicates a knowledge of law enforcement tactics. Although this could indicate a background in law enforcement, this killer is clearly highly intelligent and there’s enough information out there about these tactics to acquire them without necessarily being a cop. Lastly, this man was walking around in different parts of Manhattan mid day and mid week. I think it’s more than likely that the perpetrator may work in Manhattan.

I don’t know any of the suspects personally nor have police necessarily released all the evidence on the case so I will not comment on my thoughts on the potential suspects themselves.

I will also not go too in depth on my thoughts on Shannon Gilbert. However, I will say, the signs of strangulation in the private autopsy should not be there if she drowned. Her body was also found face up, another sign that she may have been murdered rather than drown.

Leave a comment and reply if anyone has any further thoughts or information.

Theres more than one expert who thinks this case is more the work of a criminal enterprise than a true serial offender, even some of the investigators on the actual case itself

The media however ran with the serial killer narrative

When I was 18 (1999) my bf at the time bought a black suburban during a manic episode. He lived in Atlantic Beach at the time so we would ride through where those bodies were it states the bodies were dumped. He somehow new how to get into that gated community too which was odd because we didn't stay he just circled around. We were living in his truck at time and there was rope and *advertiser censored* in the back. None of this means he did it but I bet he knows something. I might even know something because I did meet Guy Malone and it was around the time all this was happening. My mind is a jumbled mess but if anyone has questions I'd be willing to answer any

When I was 18 (1999) my bf at the time bought a black suburban during a manic episode. He lived in Atlantic Beach at the time so we would ride through where those bodies were it states the bodies were dumped. He somehow new how to get into that gated community too which was odd because we didn't stay he just circled around. We were living in his truck at time and there was rope and *advertiser censored* in the back. None of this means he did it but I bet he knows something. I might even know something because I did meet Guy Malone and it was around the time all this was happening. My mind is a jumbled mess but if anyone has questions I'd be willing to answer any
If you feel as if you need to tell, go ahead.

I feel They really need to look into Dr. Charles Hackett again. It isn’t a coincidence that after he moved the bodies have stopped popping up. He then moved to Florida a place where it is summer basically all year long. Therefore he doesn’t need to wait to June anymore to make his kills. As in winter must make it difficult for someone like him. He is in his 60s I believe now which would add up for the age estimate. He now resides in Lona fort meyers which is right near a beach once again. HAS ANYONE LOOKED AT MISSING PERSONS IN THE CENTRAL FLORIDA AREA SINCE HE’S MOVED THERE ? I’ve started looking into it today and noticed a women who fits the description of what he seemed as his type. 14729DBB-7F88-4E57-B880-CE09EAB6CFEC.jpeg

Any thoughts ?

The Long Island Serial Killer has yet to be caught and I believe he’s still out there. I have some theories about the profile of this killer based on the information available. For anyone reading this that isn’t familiar with the case, this is the Wikipedia page for it. Long Island serial killer - Wikipedia

For starters, the primary targets of this killer appears to women, specifically sex workers. Sex workers are easy to solicit and given the dangerous nature of their work, they’re a safer target for a serial killer like this one. The first 4 bodies found on Gilgo beach showed signs of extreme brutality. The dismembered remains found in burlap sacks along Gilgo Beach. The killer more than likely has had poor previous relationships with women, potentially his mother. I surmise this due to the rage that went into murdering these victims. The women were almost certainly murdered at a seperate location. The question is where?

This killer had extensive knowledge of the area surrounding Oak and Gilgo Beach. The killer is more than likely was from Long Island. I don’t think the Burlap Sacks should be a primary focus in terms of evidence. The sacks could be used by anyone that has a yard for which they take care of. This killer almost certainly had a house. The killer in my opinion was either single and divorced. I surmise his home probably had some level of seclusion. The extreme brutality in the murders and sadism may have resulted in screams or a struggle from the sex workers. If this person had neighbors in close proximity they may have heard this. The killer being in and out of the house at strange hours of the night could also attract suspicion. I highly doubt the killer dismembered and destroyed the bodies and disposed of it, all within the same night. He more than likely needed to be able to hide the body for a day or 2 at a time before disposal. This would be difficult with a wife or kids around.

As for the killer himself, I believe he’s a white male probably in his 30’s at the time of most of the murders he committed. He’s more than likely very strong. He physically dominated the sex workers and if he responsible for the death of the male victim who was beaten to death, that would require immense strength. I believe this person may have been familiar with human anatomy as he dismembered the bodies to be put into burlap sacks. A hunting background could also explain this. I also believe the killer had a well paying job. He’d need to have money in order to afford a home on his own to commit the crimes. He’s also very opportunistic in nature. It’s possible that if the sex worker was careful and had someone aware of where they were or in the area, he would not strike and actually pay them for the sex. The killer made taunting phone calls to the sister of Melissa Barthelemy. He made these calls mid day from Manhattan in crowded areas and made them too brief to trace. This information says a lot about the person doing this. First and possibly the most obvious is that the perpetrator is a sexual sadist and a psychopath. This also indicates a knowledge of law enforcement tactics. Although this could indicate a background in law enforcement, this killer is clearly highly intelligent and there’s enough information out there about these tactics to acquire them without necessarily being a cop. Lastly, this man was walking around in different parts of Manhattan mid day and mid week. I think it’s more than likely that the perpetrator may work in Manhattan.

I don’t know any of the suspects personally nor have police necessarily released all the evidence on the case so I will not comment on my thoughts on the potential suspects themselves.

I will also not go too in depth on my thoughts on Shannon Gilbert. However, I will say, the signs of strangulation in the private autopsy should not be there if she drowned. Her body was also found face up, another sign that she may have been murdered rather than drown.

Leave a comment and reply if anyone has any further thoughts or information.

I believe this person may have been familiar with human anatomy as he dismembered the bodies to be put into burlap sacks
i dont agree. He did a miserable poor job trying to remove jessica taylor tattoo that indicates he has zero knowledge in anatomy. also keep in mind the bodies in burlaps were not dismembered

I feel They really need to look into Dr. Charles Hackett again. It isn’t a coincidence that after he moved the bodies have stopped popping up. He then moved to Florida a place where it is summer basically all year long. Therefore he doesn’t need to wait to June anymore to make his kills. As in winter must make it difficult for someone like him. He is in his 60s I believe now which would add up for the age estimate. He now resides in Lona fort meyers which is right near a beach once again. HAS ANYONE LOOKED AT MISSING PERSONS IN THE CENTRAL FLORIDA AREA SINCE HE’S MOVED THERE ? I’ve started looking into it today and noticed a women who fits the description of what he seemed as his type. View attachment 344119

Any thoughts ?
If you observe how lisk tried to remove jessica taylors tattoo, you can infer lisk is not a doctor. absolute lack of knowledge in human anatomy. he did a very poor job. I think this evidence leads to the conclusion lisk is not a doctor or nurse.

Last edited:
If you observe how lisk tried to remove jessica taylors tattoo, you can infer lisk is not a doctor. absolute lack of knowledge in human anatomy. he did a very poor job. I think this evidence leads to the conclusion lisk is not a doctor or nurse.
... Or did not have the necessary surgical equipment at hand?

... Or did not have the necessary surgical equipment at hand?
not at all needed. he used a knife with jessica taylor, making many vertical cuts leaving part of the tattoo exposed. you can appreciate this in the pictures. Even with a simple knife any doctor or nurse with basic kowledge would make incissions and pull the skin by the connective tissue. you dont need a surgical kit to remove completle parts of skin leaving no trace of the tattoos if you have basic anatomical knowledge.

not at all needed. he used a knife with jessica taylor, making many vertical cuts leaving part of the tattoo exposed. you can appreciate this in the pictures. Even with a simple knife any doctor or nurse with basic kowledge would make incissions and pull the skin by the connective tissue. you dont need a surgical kit to remove completle parts of skin leaving no trace of the tattoos if you have basic anatomical knowledge.
Maybe we were wrong about his reason for the cuts? Maybe removing the tattoo was not the reason.

i dont agree. He did a miserable poor job trying to remove jessica taylor tattoo that indicates he has zero knowledge in anatomy. also keep in mind the bodies in burlaps were not dismembered
I think that it's very possible there are 2 killers.

What was his name ill
Look into him

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb