Lies point us to the truth #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like her life was running around doing stuff with her kids, to me.

Then again, I only know what I see from TV. I never met her. So there's no way I could say such a thing.

Only Patsy would have known that there were two sets of Bloomis, that the sets were of different sizes, and where they both were kept in the house. Something to do with the original Wed. pair was grasped immediately as incriminating. The redressing was an attempt to distract from the size 6s which JB had been wearing, and which went missing. Whoever redressed JB didn't realize that they mistakenly had put her in the size 12s. As PR knew that the sets were in different sizes, she'd not have made this error. Although the choice of the correct day of the week seemed a clever substitution, it was easily exposed. Better just to make sure the size 6s disappeared, and leave JB undressed? The culprit could have noticed afterwards that the panties selected were too large, and then used the long johns to hold them up and cover over them? The staging was a work in progress. JB couldn't walk very well in the way that she was found.

PR gave her statement about the NYC trip when JonBenet picked out Bloomis for herself plus a set as a gift for Jenny. There is only her word for this. There is nothing that contradicts her story; but nothing that confirms it either.

The way JB was clad is a major stumbling block of IDI.

Last edited:
Only Patsy would have known that there were two sets of Bloomis, that the sets were of different sizes, and where they both were kept in the house. Something to do with the original Wed. pair was grasped immediately as incriminating. The redressing was an attempt to distract from the size 6s which JB had been wearing, and which went missing. Whoever redressed JB didn't realize that they mistakenly had put her in the size 12s. As PR knew that the sets were in different sizes, she'd not have made this error. Although the choice of the correct day of the week seemed a clever substitution, it was easily exposed. Better just to make sure the size 6s disappeared, and leave JB undressed? The culprit could have noticed afterwards that the panties selected were too large, and then used the long johns to hold them up and cover over them? The staging was a work in progress. JB couldn't walk very well in the way that she was found.

PR gave her statement about the NYC trip when JonBenet picked out Bloomis for herself plus a set as a gift for Jenny. There is only her word for this. There is nothing that contradicts her story; but nothing that confirms it either.

The way JB was clad is a major stumbling block of IDI.

proust20,
Only Patsy would have known that there were two sets of Bloomis, that the sets were of different sizes, and where they both were kept in the house.
Noooooo, not really!

JonBenet knew, she was present when Patsy purchased them.

JonBenet could have told anyone about her trip to NY amd how her mother purchased these neat packs of Bloomingdale's underwear?

Hey, Patsy might have told John, but I doubt it.

So JonBenet might have told, or shown Burke her new underwear, or as Kolar relates Burke partially opened some gifts on Christmas Day afternoon, thereby discovering the Bloomingdale's size-12's.

IMO, the size-12's were a direct replacement for the size-6 Wednesday Bloomingdales JonBenet wore to the White's Christmas party.

The culprit could have noticed afterwards that the panties selected were too large, and then used the long johns to hold them up and cover over them?
ITA. The Day Of The Week feature is uppermost in the stagers mind.

Would be interesting to know if the color of a size-6 Wednesday pair were also the same as in the size-12 pair.

If the colorway was the same across the size-range then its bingo for the replacement theory, and also explains why BPD are silent on this issue.

Like everyone and their dog knows no sane adult would dress JonBenet in size-12's as part of a homicide staging?

Depends how she paid, charge-card, credit-card, etc. The details are recorded for ever stored away in some banks data repository.

More ineptitude or blind-eye turning by BPD?

Did you ever consider that the packages got mixed in to the regular laundry?

Obviously, the size 6 panties JB was wearing had to be disposed of. They would have had the killers DNA on them.

A family member would have known where JB's panties were kept and had access to them. They wouldn't need to put the size 12s on her. I can't imagine that was the only pair of size 6 panties in JB's dresser. She must have had more than one style of underwear. I can't believe that people as well off as the Ramsey's only had the one packet of size 6 underwear for JB in the house especially if JB was known to occasionally wet the bed.

By the way, how come the size 6 panties JB was wearing earlier were never found? Or were they found? I've never seen any article saying whether or not the original panties were found. Where are they??????

Patsy had complete understanding about the two sets of Bloomis. She knew that they were in sizes 6 & 12. The person who redressed JB did not know of the different sizes, or they'd not engaged in the foolish ruse. JB could have displayed her new undies to Burke; but, she wouldn't show off the size 12s, as they were not hers.

No one outside of the family knew what panties JonBenet wore on Christmas. Investigators would not have noticed if she had been found in any size 6 pair. The clumsiness of the size 12s choice brought attention to what the stager(s) wanted to disguise. It also made IDI more complicated.

Last edited:
Patsy had complete understanding about the two sets of Bloomis. She knew that they were in sizes 6 & 12. The person who redressed JB did not know of the different sizes, or they'd not engaged in the foolish ruse. JB could have displayed her new undies to Burke; but, she wouldn't show off the size 12s, as they were not hers.

No one outside of the family knew what panties JonBenet wore on Christmas. Investigators would not have noticed if she had been found in any size 6 pair. The clumsiness of the size 12s choice brought attention to what the stager(s) wanted to disguise. It also made IDI more complicated.

Possibly, the perpetrator didn't want to risk returning to JB's bedroom to get one of her other panties. Afraid of being caught there.

Where was the package of size 12s kept earlier that night? Someone had to either have known where to find them or they were in a place where they were easily found/seen.

Possibly, the perpetrator didn't want to risk returning to JB's bedroom to get one of her other panties. Afraid of being caught there.

Where was the package of size 12s kept earlier that night? Someone had to either have known where to find them or they were in a place where they were easily found/seen.

OddOneOut,

I don’t believe the size 12’s were ever kept in Jonbenet’s bedroom. There was no reason for it. If you watch the video of the CSI taking video of the basement, you will see there are packages on top of the dryer (partially wrapped). SCISSORS right there; as well. Makes one wonder about the rational regarding the need for Burke’s knife.

Burke Ramsey could have also seen his mom wrapping the size 12’s on Christmas Day.

Also there was a purple duffel bag found on Jonbenet’s bedroom floor; in front of her Christmas tree. I don’t think the perp was concerned about returning to her bedroom. Since the Christmas party at the Ramsey’s was on the 23rd, (the house would have been cleaned). On the 24th the Ramsey’s went to church service, then had dinner at Pasta Jay’s, then a drive to the ‘Star’. The 25th, they went to the White’s for their Christmas party, then dropped off gifts and then went home. Makes one wonder about the presence of the duffel bag.

I look at this scenario and wonder what motivated the killing of JB. There was no FF.

OddOneOut,

I don’t believe the size 12’s were ever kept in Jonbenet’s bedroom. There was no reason for it. If you watch the video of the CSI taking video of the basement, you will see there are packages on top of the dryer (partially wrapped). SCISSORS right there; as well. Makes one wonder about the rational regarding the need for Burke’s knife.

Burke Ramsey could have also seen his mom wrapping the size 12’s on Christmas Day.

Also there was a purple duffel bag found on Jonbenet’s bedroom floor; in front of her Christmas tree. I don’t think the perp was concerned about returning to her bedroom. Since the Christmas party at the Ramsey’s was on the 23rd, (the house would have been cleaned). On the 24th the Ramsey’s went to church service, then had dinner at Pasta Jay’s, then a drive to the ‘Star’. The 25th, they went to the White’s for their Christmas party, then dropped off gifts and then went home. Makes one wonder about the presence of the duffel bag.

I look at this scenario and wonder what motivated the killing of JB. There was no FF.

Of course, the size 12s weren't in JB's bedroom. They didn't belong to her. They probably couldn't get any size 6s without going back to her bedroom.

Where was the dryer/laundry room located? Was it upstairs or in the basement?

Who did the purple bag belong to? Was it JB's, another member of her family's, or an unknown person?

What do you mean by "FF?" I don't understand.

Of course, the size 12s weren't in JB's bedroom. They didn't belong to her. They probably couldn't get any size 6s without going back to her bedroom.

Who did the purple bag belong to? Was it JB's, another member of her family's, or an unknown person?

Supposedly only PR would know the white blanket JB was wrapped in was in the dryer. Was the laundry room outside JB's bedroom? I remember PR starting she stopped by the laundry room on the way downstairs to get a stain out of an outfit of JB's the morning of the 26th, so are there 2 laundry rooms? FF means foreign faction

Last edited:

OddOneOut,
Ah, but the person who assaulted JonBenet could return to her bedroom and fetch a pair of size-6 underwear.

The reason they never selected a size-6 pair from her bathroom underwear drawer is that was not the feature they were looking for.

What this person was looking for was Bloomingdale's Wednesday Day Of The Week underwear, so to match what this person observed when he undressed JonBenet.

JonBenet was likely wearing the only pair of Bloomingdale's Wednesday Day Of The Week underwear, size-6.

So the person redressing JonBenet goes for the Bloomingdale's Wednesday Day Of The Week underwear, size-12.

In the redresser's mind the Wednesday Day Of The Week feature would be enough to suggest nobody had redressed JonBenet.

Rather that select any other Day Of The Week Bloomingdale's in size-6. This option was available to anyone as Patsy told us she purchased a pack of Bloomingdale's underwear for JonBenet on her NY trip when accompanied by JonBenet.

Only someone who knew that there was another pair of Wednesday Day Of The Week Bloomingdale's in the house would decide on this option.

Was it Patsy, John or Burke, you decide?

OddOneOut,

Ah, but the person who assaulted JonBenet could return to her bedroom and fetch a pair of size-6 underwear.
And wake up the household by walking around the house especially past their bedroom doors which may have been open. I wouldn't risk going there again.

The reason they never selected a size-6 pair from her bathroom underwear drawer is that was not the feature they were looking for.
They didn't need that feature. They needed a pair that fit.

What this person was looking for was Bloomingdale's Wednesday Day Of The Week underwear, so to match what this person observed when he undressed JonBenet.
Maybe only because that package was near to hand.
JonBenet was likely wearing the only pair of Bloomingdale's Wednesday Day Of The Week underwear, size-6.
All they needed was a pair that fit her.
So the person redressing JonBenet goes for the Bloomingdale's Wednesday Day Of The Week underwear, size-12.
Which was so big it was obvious she had been redressed.
In the redresser's mind the Wednesday Day Of The Week feature would be enough to suggest nobody had redressed JonBenet.
Why? Only a family member would notice that. Investigators wouldn't have noticed if the underwear had fit.
Rather that select any other Day Of The Week Bloomingdale's in size-6. This option was available to anyone as Patsy told us she purchased a pack of Bloomingdale's underwear for JonBenet on her NY trip when accompanied by JonBenet.
Only if the day of the week panties (size 12) were the only ones available.
Only someone who knew that there was another pair of Wednesday Day Of The Week Bloomingdale's in the house would decide on this option.
Or, someone who saw them laying open and decided the day had to match.
Was it Patsy, John or Burke, you decide?
None of the above. A family member wouldn't have needed to make her original size 6 day of the week panties disappear.

Sorry about the way this appears. I'm still trying to figure out how this site works.

Last edited:
None of the above. A family member wouldn't have needed to make her original size 6 day of the week panties disappear.

Sorry about the way this appears. I'm still trying to figure out how this site works.
Yes they would if there was incriminating DNA on it I think you know what I mean

I don't think BR would be that observant nor do i think he did it. JR would be the only one who wouldn't notice an obvious size difference. PR surely would

Why not just put any size 6's on her. Nobody even probably knew what ones she had on that day.

danablue1,
Because any size 6's left in JonBenet's underwear drawer were not a Day Of The Week Wednesday pair.

The proof of this lies in the fact that there were numerous other size-6 pairs of underwear available, including Bloomingdale's size-6, which Patsy purchased for JonBenet on their NY trip!

The above leads to the conclusion that JonBenet wore a pair of Bloomingdale's size-6 Day Of The Week Wednesday to the White's Party?

Conveniently on this topic Patsy never noticed if JonBenet changed into clean underwear on Christmas night or what she was wearing when she says she redressed JonBenet in Burke's long johns.

Also BPD are not telling us what the brands or features are of the underwear they took from JonBenet's underwear drawer, i.e is a pair of size-6 Bloomingdale's missing, specifically a Wednesday Day Of The Week pair?

It all adds up ...

danablue1,
Because any size 6's left in JonBenet's underwear drawer were not a Day Of The Week Wednesday pair.

The proof of this lies in the fact that there were numerous other size-6 pairs of underwear available, including Bloomingdale's size-6, which Patsy purchased for JonBenet on their NY trip!

The above leads to the conclusion that JonBenet wore a pair of Bloomingdale's size-6 Day Of The Week Wednesday to the White's Party?

Conveniently on this topic Patsy never noticed if JonBenet changed into clean underwear on Christmas night or what she was wearing when she says she redressed JonBenet in Burke's long johns.

Also BPD are not telling us what the brands or features are of the underwear they took from JonBenet's underwear drawer, i.e is a pair of size-6 Bloomingdale's missing, specifically a Wednesday Day Of The Week pair?

It all adds up ...

Why was it so important for her to be wearing a Wednesday pair when no one outside the family knew she was wearing one. All adds up to....?
Thanks in advance.

Why was it so important for her to be wearing a Wednesday pair when no one outside the family knew she was wearing one. All adds up to....?
Thanks in advance.

danablue1,
when no one outside the family knew she was wearing one.

This tells you JonBenet was not redressed for public consumption, what mattered to her redresser was that the underwear she was redressed in matched her original pair as close as possible and since her redresser noted she had been wearing a pair of Bloomingdale's Wednesday, her redresser wanted this feature to be apparent to anyone else looking?

Otherwise you can claim the redresser's underwear choice was random, except they went for a pair that matched the closest too the pair JonBenet had originally worn, discounting size.

Neither parent would have redressed JonBenet in the size-12's due to the obvious red flag. They would know what you know, i.e. nobody else likely knew what JonBenet was wearing so any pair of size-6, any Day Of The Week, any Colour, any Brand would do!

This was the redressers staging mistake. He thought he could convince Patsy that at first glance the staged pair were what she wore to the White's Party!

Only an immature person would make such a mistake, e.g. Burke Ramsey?

It all adds up ...

Thanks in advance.

There is no reason other than maybe the size 12s were the only ones available to the person that redressed her which is the only reason the day of the week mattered. To me, this points to someone outside of the Rs being the perpetrator. They had to get rid of the ones JB was wearing because their DNA was on them and they had no reason to be in the house that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77