Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there seem to be some changes to the victims listed on the Gilgo Site...
Victims
Apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere.
thanks for sharing! this sure is interesting. so this is scpd saying that SG was, indeed, a victim of LISK...not an accidental death, or drowning, or succumbing to the elements. Very interesting. I know there are a lot of folks who don't think SG was a LISK victim. I am curious if this will change their minds. Now when will they release the 911 calls? I want to hear Coletti's and Brennan's as well. I think those are almost as important to hear.

thanks for sharing! this sure is interesting. so this is scpd saying that SG was, indeed, a victim of LISK...not an accidental death, or drowning, or succumbing to the elements. Very interesting. I know there are a lot of folks who don't think SG was a LISK victim. I am curious if this will change their minds. Now when will they release the 911 calls? I want to hear Coletti's and Brennan's as well. I think those are almost as important to hear.
I've certainly had a hard time with the question of whether Shannan was or was not. But it sure looks like Suffolk County is tidying up, getting ready for something. Hopefully a step forward.
Fact that Baby Doe remains on list and Peaches has been taken off makes me think they're drawing lines in the sand. Like "Your county, side, your problem."

So there seem to be some changes to the victims listed on the Gilgo Site...
Victims
Apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere.

Thank you for that update. If this means they believe she's actually a victim of LISK, this narrows the list of suspects, JMO.

I've always thought she was a victim, from the beginning. There were too many coincidences for her to have been a victim of another killer, not when she was so similar to the other victims and located so close to where most of them were found.

Too coincidental for her to have been found dead behind the house of the man who called her family the next day and told them such a bizarre story.

Devil's Advocate: this could be SCPD laying the foundation to claim they are unable to release the 911 tapes bc Shannan is a victim of a crime and it would hinder the investigation.

I deeply hope Harrison does the right thing here.

Thank you for that update. If this means they believe she's actually a victim of LISK, this narrows the list of suspects, JMO.

I've always thought she was a victim, from the beginning. There were too many coincidences for her to have been a victim of another killer, not when she was so similar to the other victims and located so close to where most of them were found.

Too coincidental for her to have been found dead behind the house of the man who called her family the next day and told them such a bizarre story.
I agree with there being too many coincidences. But SG was different in that she almost escaped. So I believe they had to make her look different. I don't think she ran into the bramble. I believe she was put there...to make it look like she ran away and drowned (Dormer's initial story before any investigation), and also to frame CPH. And I believe CPH had annoyed a few neighbors. I do not think he is solely to blame at all. I do believe they are all trying to frame the whole thing on him. Which seems ridiculous to me...SG runs away screaming and calling 911, banging on doors and this alleged serial killer just so happens to scoop her up and kill her? He did not lure her to Oak Beach. We know Brewer and Pak definitely were involved in her being there, they have even admitted as much. I believe there is a group of them in cahoots. They all seem to have dirt on one another. I think Hackett played a part in drugging her...either in an effort to sedate her for nefarious reasons, or even if it was to try to help her. I don't think that is what killed her. But this is all my opinion, of course.

Devil's Advocate: this could be SCPD laying the foundation to claim they are unable to release the 911 tapes bc Shannan is a victim of a crime and it would hinder the investigation.

Same. It is just so hard to trust him at all when I see him together with Bellone. And he had been endorsed by Bellone. Other than that, I have heard good things about him. My prediction is they are going to choose one man that is involved and have him take the fall for the whole thing. For some sort of payoff. I'm thinking that CPH is possibly in bad health and they are going to peg him for the whole thing...as we see being set up by John Ray, Frank Mackay, Joe Brewer, and Scalise all along. I think they can't let the truth come out because too many power players are involved and it can never come to light b/c the depth of it all...and how high up it goes. I think Hackett's family is going to get some sort of payoff for him taking the fall. Just my best guess at this point.

I can see Suffolk County wanting to tidy up things, so far as county lines go, so that only the victims found in Suffolk Co are listed. Hopefully Nassau County is doing something similar, and working with the FBI, as well.

On the cleaned-up page, I don't see that it is implying the victims are all the work of LISK, just a clue that they are all Gilgo Beach homicides. The page just states "Victims" and it is under the heading of "Gilgo Beach Homicide Investigation." Just IMO.

I do hope, like others, the tapes come out--soon!

Yup that was my first thought setting up a reason why they cannot be released. The fact they have not released those tapes and only those videos yet is downright sickening and truly shows you how deep the corruption is. They have done everything in their power to conceal those why? Transcript and call don't match why? The public wants and deserves to hear those tapes after so long and the obvious cover up this isn't rocket science everyone knows le politicians and neighbors are covering for each other. Suffolk county business as usual not surprised one bit. Outraged that some of these dirtbags still get their pensions. SB should have resigned after promoting Burke period. The fact he is still executor now is laughable and handpicked another person. Can't make this stuff up. Even if they did release tapes I feel like it won't be whole thing or something. Because it's obvious they don't want the public's help they do the bare minimum and hope it's goes away or they can pin on someone. Yes the other phone calls are just as important. I'd love to hear BB and GC and BA calls. Do they want the public's help or the public to think they are doing something but really hope they forget.

May 1

Twelve years ago today Shannan Gilbert arrived in Oak Beach.

I try to imagine at this moment exactly 12 years ago, where was Shannan?
The amount of scenarios are tragic.

Still, we have nothing but the words of Michael Pak and Joseph Brewer to account for almost the entirety of the last 9 hours of Shannan's life that she was seen alive.

Twelve years is a long time for no answers.

Hoping Harrison comes through.
It's time.

Am I mistaken or were a bunch of comments deleted from this thread?

Not sure...
Could you be thinking of the "Shannan Gilbert 911 Call" thread?
This one is "Possible Victim: Shannan Gibert 2".

Yes, thank you for that clarification. I haven't posted here in quite a while and didn't realize there were 2 threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer