GUILTY OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was shocked about the way someone (was it AW, it was not clear) dictated the rules of how or what the intimate sexual relations between JW and his wife and GW and his wife would be.
I never imagined that.

From 42:58 to 44:03 is where AC talks about the family voting on everything even the most intimate sexual details of George and Jake's relationship with their wives about when and where they would be allowed to indulge in these sexual acts.

LOL

I can see that conversation now.

W family group: "Ok everyone gather around. Should Jake and EW be allowed to have sexual relations tonight? All in favor say 'aye'. Ok any nays?"

EW: "EWWWWW......."nay, nay, nay". Beam me up Scotty and pleeeeease hurry."

LOLOLOL I cannot get past this. WTH? What family as a group votes on when other members of the family can have sexual relations with their spouse??????? That is definitely a first for me.

JMO

WOW.

So the defense is complaining that many prosecution witnesses do not have addresses.

So they don't want to reveal information about Elizabeth Wagner, Jake's EX because she was running for her life and had to get a new identity due to possible retaliation, and get this, she was able to get her social security number changed.

What terrible things they put her through. According to Other Acts they stalked her and invaded her computer and social media devices and threatened to kill her family.

She fled them and filed harassment and identity theft charges against Jake according to Discovery.

What @#$%&'s the Wagner's are.

MOO, seems prosecution witnesses might have permanent addresses had defendant not done business in bad faith (absurd terms) and foreclosed. AMOO

From 42:58 to 44:03 is where AC talks about the family voting on everything even the most intimate sexual details of George and Jake's relationship with their wives about when and where they would be allowed to indulge in these sexual acts.

LOL

W family group: "Ok everyone gather around. Should Jake and EW be allowed to have sexual relations tonight? All in favor say 'aye'. Ok any nays?"

LOLOLOL I cannot get past this. WTH? What family as a group votes on when other members of the family can have sexual relations with their spouse??????? That is definitely a first for me.

JMO
I read about this a long time ago, it wasn’t about where sex was and when it was to happen but about HOW and it was about what those physco brothers wanted from those poor girls!
Angela Wagner made those girls do what her sons wanted, JMO

LOL

JMO

I read about this a long time ago, it wasn’t about where sex was and when it was to happen but about HOW and it was about what those physco brothers wanted from those poor girls!

Yep. And OMG.

Can you imagine normal, uninformed, unknowing, unaware jury members hearing any of this stuff?
I believe there has to be even more Wagner Family craziness like that as AC would never give it all away in a hearing.
And G4 wants to go to trial thinking he will get a “ not guilty” verdict.
We can only imagine what those poor women went thru living in the Wagner World.

A big thank you to Angela C. for providing us with these small bits of information in the hearing.

What I heard was that G4 and JW were hiding to try to shoot CRSR from a distance. Seems like that did not work out. They may have made a shot from a distance and missed?
Yes, hiding and shooting from a distance, so this means G4 was there, had a gun and was shooting.
My opinion, I assume that G4 shot AT CRsr with intent to harm as G4 shot at the trailer and toward CRsr from outside.
We don't know what G4 (Captain America?) did when he got inside the trailer but he had a role to play.
I don't think he just stood around and watched the carnage. Billy was not acting alone in that trailer.
So, is this the explanation for “G4 shot nobody”.
G4 didnt kill CRsr with those shots but without doubt G4 was there and was shooting.
G4 trial will be something - revealing the very worst of the Wagners. I hope FW is squirming now.

Last edited:
You Sleuthers got to keep in mind that Jake Wagner is telling this story and he is a liar and can’t be trusted, Chris Sr. didn’t trust Billy Wagner to come to his home after they tried to make HR two weeks prior sign adoption papers, and plus a gnu was already involved in that fight, you Sleuthers got to remember that a decoy vehicle was already bought and ready to be used for the murders that night. I really believe that Big Chris thought someone else was coming that night and didn’t think twice when he saw that decoy vehicle pull in his driveway and when Billy knocked on the door that is when the ambush happened with Jake and George hiding in the weeds shooting guns at Big Chris and Gary and don’t think for a minute that Jake Wagner walked in Frankie mobile home without his big brother George that’s why the Captain American mask was bought for George, JMO

The entire timeline seems tight. Didn't FRs ex drop off her son around 2230? Say she stayed and chatted for 30 min. So, at 2300 all is well at FR. That leaves an hour, if Jake is honest, to at least start the murdering of innocents. DR comes home around 2330 or midnight ish.

I hope all of this is eventually made known publically. It just baffles me trying to make the puzzle pieces fit. I agree CR Sr and GR were first. I think FR and family were next and then DR. I like the theory KR may have known about the potential drug deal ruse, so he had to be eliminated.

This family, the Ws, are diabolic murderers. None should ever see the light of day.

A tight time line for sure. This is part of the reason I still think KR was first.
I know it seems AC said something different.
In my mind I think AC was referring to first point of contact on UHR.
MO and speculation as it may not be in any officially accepted publication, but is was said by HG Mom that she spoke to HG for the last time on Friday night around 11:30 pm or even a bit later like 11:45.
Does anyone else remember this?

Last edited:
Updated article

George Wagner IV to stand trial in Pike County, judge rules

“Canepa said investigators had a wiretap that allowed them to hear conversations between brothers George IV and Jake, including conversations where they acknowledged that police were listening. George was the one who most vehemently threatened law enforcement prior to the arrests, she said.

The four Wagner family members charged shared all their finances with each other and made decisions as a group about every aspect of their lives, Canepa said. While this included committing the homicides, it also involved relationships and selecting partners, as well as sharing intimate details of ongoing relationships.”

Last edited:
Thanks - I have not had a chance to watch it yet. In reading the posts I do have a question regarding the fake drug deal. Was it clear during the hearing it was Billy CSR was expecting to show up and do the deal with? I wonder if being a “fake” deal, CSR may have been expecting someone other than Billy; possibly even a fake someone.

If CRsr was expecting BW to stop by, then why did they buy the truck, and disguise it, to go there? If questioned about having been there that night, he could have said CRsr was fine when he left….

GW4 docket update:

04/27/2022 MOTION NO 87--DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO ADHERE TO THE OHIO STATUTORY SCHEME FOR JURY SERVICE FILED (E-MAIL)
Attorney: PARKER, JOHN PATRICK

04/27/2022 MOTION NO 88--DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OF POTENTIAL JURORS FROM JURY SERVICE BASED ON A FELONY CONVICTION FILED (E-MAIL)

04/28/2022 """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Judge: DEERING, RANDY D
Event: MOTION HEARING AND ARGUMENTS ON MOTIONS
Date: 05/02/2022 Time: 01:00 PM

04/28/2022 """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Judge: DEERING, RANDY D
Event: MOTION TO SUPPRESS
Date: 05/16/2022 Time: 01:00 PM

04/28/2022 WARRANT FOR REMOVAL OF GEORGE WASHINGTON WAGNER IV FROM THE MONTGOMERY COUNTY JAIL AND TO HAVE HIM BROUGHT TO THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS FOR A HEARING ON MAY 2, 2022 AT 1:00 PM.

04/29/2022 MOTION NO 87--DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO ADHERE TO THE OHIO STATUTORY SCHEME FOR JURY SERVICE FILED (ORIGINAL)

04/29/2022 MOTION NO 88--DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OF POTENTIAL JURORS FROM JURY SERVICE BASED ON A FELONY CONVICTION FILED (ORIGINAL)

05/02/2022 MOTION FOR JURY VIEW FILED
Attorney: CANEPA, ANGELA R

05/02/2022 MEMORANDUM CONTRA MOTION IN LIMINE FILED
Attorney: CANEPA, ANGELA R

Hearings:
05/02/2022 01:00 PM MOTION HEARING DEERING, RANDY D

05/16/2022 01:00 PM MOTION TO SUPPRESS DEERING, RANDY D

link: https://www.pikecountycpcourt.org/e...2garbCWPkAJ-Zl586F-uhDPX3TwYDZdOHp-v-5qboEC*Q

A tight time line for sure. This is part of the reason I still think KR was first.
I know it seems AC said something different.
In my mind I think AC was referring to first point of contact on UHR.
MO and speculation as it may not be in any officially accepted publication, but is was said by HG Mom that she spoke to HG for the last time on Friday night around 11:30 pm or even a bit later like 11:45.
Does anyone else remember this?

I also kind of think AC was referring to the first point of contact at CRSR home, which may also be first on UHR. If they were going to shoot outside at CRSR, it kind of seems like they may not have known GR was inside, but not necessarily.
Maybe they did get off a shot or maybe not from outside. Perhaps BW could not get CRSR in front of the door or outside the door for a shot. CRSR could have walked outside and got suspicious if he saw that vehicle or suspicious for other reasons. He could have got grazed by an outside round.

LOL

JMO
That’s how cults are.

Is there a link to the entire hearing for GW4? I saw the 2 minute news clip. Is there an entire hearing video link or is it on YouTube?? TIA

I just had a thought -- maybe CRSR talked to DR and told her about GW3 coming over and that is what she was upset about while still at work, IMO. If true who knows who he told.

Is there a link to the entire hearing for GW4? I saw the 2 minute news clip. Is there an entire hearing video link or is it on YouTube?? TIA

I just had a thought -- maybe CRSR talked to DR and told her about GW3 coming over and that is what she was upset about while still at work, IMO. If true who knows who he told.

Yes, there is a link. I embedded it yesterday in a post, will try again. It might take it a sec to load on the post.

Sorry, but I listened to that hearing 3 times and each time AC said they sat around the kitchen table (where they all ate their meals ewww) and took a vote on Jake and EW's sex life including where EW would sleep and when they would be allowed to engage in sex.

AC said it plain as day. It blew me away. And of course I naturally went to the dark place where I wondered if Jake and George were allowed to vote on whether Angela and Billy could have sexual relations. (BW and AW were in their early 40's, so yeah, it's probable and you all know me, I went there. lol)

The closest I have came to hearing anything like this was Waco, TX and David Koresh who declared no one could have sex with their wives. He was the only male who could have sex in the entire compound.

JMO

Yep. And OMG.

Can you imagine normal, uninformed, unknowing, unaware jury members hearing any of this stuff?
I believe there has to be even more Wagner Family craziness like that as AC would never give it all away in a hearing.
And G4 wants to go to trial thinking he will get a “ not guilty” verdict.
We can only imagine what those poor women went thru living in the Wagner World.

A big thank you to Angela C. for providing us with these small bits of information in the hearing.

BBM

Oh boy, I surely can.

I don't even want to think about my son's sex life, let alone vote on it. I assume he has one since I have 4 grandkids, but I prefer to believe they found them in the cabbage patch. lol

JMO

Yes, hiding and shooting from a distance, so this means G4 was there, had a gun and was shooting.
My opinion, I assume that G4 shot AT CRsr with intent to harm as G4 shot at the trailer and toward CRsr from outside.
We don't know what G4 (Captain America?) did when he got inside the trailer but he had a role to play.
I don't think he just stood around and watched the carnage. Billy was not acting alone in that trailer.
So, is this the explanation for “G4 shot nobody”.
G4 didnt kill CRsr with those shots but without doubt G4 was there and was shooting.
G4 trial will be something - revealing the very worst of the Wagners. I hope FW is squirming now.

BBM

I hope FW is squirming now.
I am wondering if Billy learned this voting thing from his parents. lol

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics