Found Deceased UK - Pawel Martyniak, 21, last seen walking toward seafront, Gorleston, 1 Dec 2021

This is a strange one, leaving in the early hours and taking his sister's phone with him too. The way he walks in the CCTV footage seems like he was wandering or just going for a walk rather than a determined reason like heading to meet someone for example. Feels like a sad one to me :( I hope not though

MOO

This is a strange one, leaving in the early hours and taking his sister's phone with him too. The way he walks in the CCTV footage seems like he was wandering or just going for a walk rather than a determined reason like heading to meet someone for example. Feels like a sad one to me :( I hope not though

MOO

He left in the evening. See paragraphs below from my longer post upthread.

The two phones? Maybe as a backup if he didn't have a charger? Seems his did run out before sister's one.

As to motives, he is described as vulnerable, possibly confused, not thinking straight, so may have some kind of mental health issue.

Between the hours of 6pm and 7pm on November 30, it is believed Pawel was seen walking from his family home, passing through Kennedy Avenue, Orde Avenue and Victoria Road in the direction of Park Road.

When Pawel - aka Paul - left he took his mobile phone with his driver's licence in the phone case. He also took his sister's phone.

Andre said that his son's phone was active until 5.50am on December 1 and his daughter's phone was active until December 2.

Last edited:
Please, please share‼️

Possible sighting in #London, #Harlesden NW10 area.

Please keep your eyes open.
If you see him please take a photo if possible and call the police and myself.
Please help find Paweł.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220429-022904_Firefox-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20220429-022904_Firefox-01.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 9
I live in Harlesden have seen the posters up , where in Harlesden was the sighting and when ? Harlesden is a high crime area and we have a new Police town team who are pretty proactive over 35 officers since March I think , presumably they are aware ? As they have a dedicated email address

I replied below if you want to reach more people in Harlesden I would suggest the Salvation Army they have a base in Harlesden and lots of interaction with the homeless there is a community foodbank and Harlesden Town Team new police force, sorry if this is already happening

I live in Harlesden have seen the posters up , where in Harlesden was the sighting and when ? Harlesden is a high crime area and we have a new Police town team who are pretty proactive over 35 officers since March I think , presumably they are aware ? As they have a dedicated email address

Quite likely the sighting wasn't him, just bore a resemblance. Bit random to be last seen walking towards sea in Norfolk, to then turn up in London.

If you want more info, probably better to respond on Facebook to the Find Pawel group, via the link above.

Please share far and widePawel has been missing for 6 months. Words can't express the pain we feel.
We miss Pawel so much
Pawel can be everywhere #London, #colchester #norwich #norfolk #wales
If you see Pawel now please call 999. If you know his whereabouts or if you have any info please contact the police on 101 or myself.
Please help find Pawel

Pawel we are here for you.We love you so much. Please, please come home

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220531-223045_Chrome Beta-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20220531-223045_Chrome Beta-01.jpeg
    208.8 KB · Views: 6
Today marks a year since Pawel Martyniak went missing from home.
Pawel was 21 when he disappeared from #Gorleston, #Norfolk, on 30 November 2021.

Our thoughts go out to his loved ones today.

To help #findPawelMartyniak, please share his appeal and report any sightings to us.

Plea for any new information a year after Pawel Martyniak went missing​

Published:29 Nov 2022 - 16:22

Norfolk Constabulary is appealing for any information on the anniversary of Pawel Martyniak's disappearance.
Pawel was 21 went he went missing from the Gorleston area on November 29 last year. He was last seen on 30 November 2021 at 6.03pm on Orde Avenue in Gorleston. Despite extensive searches and checks, Pawel has still not been traced.
Chief Inspector Matt Dyson said: "Following the actions and searches by staff at the time of the initial report of Pawel going missing we have continued to support the family. This has mainly been through looking for signs of life, conducting financial checks and responding to the sightings we have had.
"We have previously deployed officers to London to assist with possible sightings. We have now had no active signs of life since his last sighting a year ago. We will continue to review any further information that comes to light and support his family where we can. We would appeal to anyone with any information to come forward."
When Pawel went missing, he was wearing grey Nike tracksuit bottoms, black Adidas trainers, with a white sole and white stripes, white t-shirt, and a brown /beige jacket with white fur collar.
Pawel is described as white, approximately 5 ft 10 in height, and of medium build with brown curly hair, dark facial hair.
Anyone who has any information can a contact Norfolk Police on PawelEnquiries@norfolk.police.uk

RIP Pawel

Body part found linked to missing person – Pawel Martyniak​

Published:20 Sep 2023 - 15:37

Police can confirm a body part found in Winterton has been identified as belonging to missing person Pawel Martyniak.
Following forensic examination, the part, which was found by a member of the public at Winterton beach in March has since been provisionally identified as belonging to Pawel Martyniak, pending formal coroner proceedings.
The 21-year-old went missing from Gorleston on November 30 2021. Despite extensive checks and searches, Pawel could not be traced.
The death is not believed to be suspicious and a file has now been completed and will be passed to the coroner.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back