Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
God yeah. If she ever thought this was her show, she's since learned a very hard lesson.

He's driving this train, probably right off a cliff.

She had some power while he was behind bars, but he has every bit of it now. I have no doubt.

Early on page 1, somebody posted this great article about the “dog crate” escape where a woman who was running a prison dog program fell in love with an inmate and helped him escape. I thought this passage about how suddenly his personality changed outside those gates was very telling. She was struggling to find directions to their hideout that she had saved, so she asked him to pull over:

“He just went ballistic,” Toby says. He started screaming, driving erratically, hitting the steering wheel. “He said, ‘I don’t even know why I brought you, anyway. I should just throw you out of this truck right now and just keep on going. I don’t need you!’ ”

She’d never seen him act like this. It dawned on her that she didn’t have her phone. She’d given him all her cash. She didn’t even know where she was. She started crying.”

My bet is that Vicky had that moment with Casey too, probably right away on day 1. The near immediate shift in the power dynamic must have been staggering. I have no doubt that he’s running the show.

Here’s the article if anyone wanted to read it: The True Story of the Married Woman Who Smuggled Her Boyfriend Out of Prison in a Dog Crate

Authorities now believe the inmate and officer had a romantic relationship which extended into Vicky White’s non-work hours, according to the sheriff. They traced the relationship back to as early as 2020, when Casey White, who was already serving time in a state prison, was first brought to Lauderdale County for an arraignment, Singleton said.

Casey White and Vicky White search: New details emerge about Alabama corrections officer's relationship with fugitive inmate - CNN

“As far as we know that was the earliest physical contact they had,” Singleton said, noting the pair continued to communicate after Casey White was transferred back the prison.

Singleton said the two had a “special relationship” that was confirmed, in part, by inmates at the detention facility who told investigators Casey White “was getting extra food on his trays” and “was getting privileges no one else got and this was all coming from her.”

Early on page 1, somebody posted this great article about the “dog crate” escape where a woman who was running a prison dog program fell in love with an inmate and helped him escape. I thought this passage about how suddenly his personality changed outside those gates was very telling. She was struggling to find directions to their hideout that she had saved, so she asked him to pull over:

“He just went ballistic,” Toby says. He started screaming, driving erratically, hitting the steering wheel. “He said, ‘I don’t even know why I brought you, anyway. I should just throw you out of this truck right now and just keep on going. I don’t need you!’ ”

She’d never seen him act like this. It dawned on her that she didn’t have her phone. She’d given him all her cash. She didn’t even know where she was. She started crying.”

My bet is that Vicky had that moment with Casey too, probably right away on day 1. The near immediate shift in the power dynamic must have been staggering. I have no doubt that he’s running the show.

Here’s the article if anyone wanted to read it: The True Story of the Married Woman Who Smuggled Her Boyfriend Out of Prison in a Dog Crate

Thanks for the link: fascinating story- sounds like she straightened her life out

Here is another one of those stories- this time a nurse helps prisoner escape, but in the process she killed a guard and is serving life in prison. You just have to shake your head in wonderment when you hear these type of situations!

Ex-prison nurse admits killing guard, gets life

I have not had much time to respond to anything on this but exactly what I was thinking!!! Prison pen pal or something like that under one of the aliases!!!
Agreed. So potentially she met him in 2020, possibly began corresponding (speculating: maybe even visiting), helped him come up with a plan to get transferred back…

These details, if true, would create a more understandable reason for her to ditch everything and everyone. Though, STILL CRAZY.

Also, it could still emerge they knew each other somewhere on the outside before that.

The prison nurse story shows exactly the kind of erratic behavior that CW has shown in his previous sprees.

I think they are holed up somewhere within a 100 mile radius, the car is parked in a garage, out of sight. She carried away a huge amount of cash in a bag, from the sale of the house and what she had been saving up. I think they have food delivered and left outside the door. I think she is still alive because if someone has to go out for any reason, she is best able to disguise herself. I think that with her hair cut and a different color and with a Covid mask, she would look like almost anyone else. I don't think it is more complicated than that. MOO MOO MOO

I think they are holed up somewhere within a 100 mile radius, the car is parked in a garage, out of sight. She carried away a huge amount of cash in a bag, from the sale of the house and what she had been saving up. I think they have food delivered and left outside the door. I think she is still alive because if someone has to go out for any reason, she is best able to disguise herself. I think that with her hair cut and a different color and with a Covid mask, she would look like almost anyone else. I don't think it is more complicated than that. MOO MOO MOO
I agree! I bet she has a shorter hair cut—a red or brown or black color (maybe a wig). And that he rode in the back seat, out of sight and she had a mask on while sitting alone in the driver’s seat.

I was thinking that they may have tried to stay on back roads as much as possible to get 3-4 hours out. Maybe to a very remote, closed structure in a nearby state maybe in the mountains or woods — something like an AirBnB or cabin she rented under another name. And that the person who rented it to her may have never met her in person (bc many offer touchless entry now, just using a keypad code to enter, since Covid). The owner may have been told VW is staying with her parents or a husband and kids or some other configuration.

I’d bet she already stocked it with food so they don’t have to risk having it delivered. I tend to think eventually they’ll move further out, to a beach, if it doesn’t implode by then.

As I’ve mentioned, his previous behavior was erratic enough that I don’t expect he has the stability or discipline to be confined with another person. But there are anomaly cases of people who successfully started over and weren’t discovered for decades.

I also think that the only way that LE knows that she has the additional two guns is that she took them from the jail, otherwise how could they know?
I think that’s a good possibility. She could have bought and registered guns in her name years ago and they are no longer in her things at her family’s house.

I also think that the only way that LE knows that she has the additional two guns is that she took them from the jail, otherwise how could they know?

It appeared to be a standard cop car.

Jmo

In the trunk of a patrol car, officers store any bulky equipment they might need at a crime scene. This can include bulletproof vests or other body armor, a shotgun, first aid kit, a portable defibrillator, specialized tools (such as bolt cutters), or other gear specific to that officer's training and assignment.

How Police Cars Work

The money will run out eventually and they will have to come out and face the world and their reality.

Those Alabama accents will make them stand out in the Northern states so that could be tricky if they chose to go north.

I’m still thinking Mexico is a possibility.

MOO

Authorities now believe the inmate and officer had a romantic relationship which extended into Vicky White’s non-work hours, according to the sheriff. They traced the relationship back to as early as 2020, when Casey White, who was already serving time in a state prison, was first brought to Lauderdale County for an arraignment, Singleton said.

Casey White and Vicky White search: New details emerge about Alabama corrections officer's relationship with fugitive inmate - CNN

“As far as we know that was the earliest physical contact they had,” Singleton said, noting the pair continued to communicate after Casey White was transferred back the prison.

Singleton said the two had a “special relationship” that was confirmed, in part, by inmates at the detention facility who told investigators Casey White “was getting extra food on his trays” and “was getting privileges no one else got and this was all coming from her.”
I don’t think this sheriff knows what happened or didn’t happen, although I realize it is a developing investigation.

The money will run out eventually and they will have to come out and face the world and their reality.

Those Alabama accents will make them stand out in the Northern states so that could be tricky if they chose to go north.

I’m still thinking Mexico is a possibility.

MOO

If I knew I would go to prison for a long time if I were caught, I’d definitely be trying to get out of the country. But they’d have to have a lot of courage to have already made a play for Mexico since they’d have no way of knowing how soon their absence would be discovered and whether border guards would be actively looking for them by the time they got there. That is why I suspect they may be laying low and will move elsewhere down the road.

Others have suggested he needs her because he can’t go out to re-supply since he’d be so conspicuous. But, in looking at his past behavior, I see a level of impulsivity that suggests he may just flip all the sudden and get irritated by her and think he can make it without her. Just because we see that he would be wise to keep her around doesn’t mean that he does. Many people get into prison in the first place bc they already took similar risks and made similar bad judgments to get caught previously.

He has bad judgment written all over him.

Unfortunately, the two are already lying low. So probably the best we are going to get today is more information about how it all went down.

If we are really lucky, we will hear from someone who saw them or their vehicle somewhere or who rented them a room or sold them a car etc.

But I don’t think we will see any fresh current sightings anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn