VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have hours and hours of her testimony yet to hear.
She won't be finishing anytime soon, I am afraid.
Let her continue with her fanciful narrative.
It will just feed the now 2 million+ signatures to have her removed from the A-man franchise.

She’s a fool. She is self terminating her career.
As it is said, what goes around…comes around.

amateur opinion and speculation

....and ,..scene change.....

"Its mid 2012..."

soft voice...... tears, quivering begins

I'm still catching up in the thread and with her performance,sorry,I mean testimony. I am up to the point where he has come to her apartment and sworn he has slayed the monster (again) and she so desperately wanted to believe him blah,blah, and I have seen lots of facial expressions and movements,breath hitching etc,imploring looks at the jury to convey the image of a tearful,heartbroken battered woman but no actual tears,funny that!.

I love how she has tried to convey to the court how he lovebombed not only her but her family,friends,and 3rd cousin on her mother's side once removed's pet chinchilla

Yep,poor sweet little Amber being shamelessly pursued by the big Hollywood hero (who she knew nothing about by the way:rolleyes:). She just didn't know what to do poor love.
That was so fake, when she said ' I knew who he was but I didn't know anything about him really...'

I CALL BULL----she auditioned 5 times for that film---she OBVIOUSLY is going to do a deep dive into the lead actor of the film she is trying so hard to land.

Which makes it obvious to me that it was no random coincidence that she just happened to read the same obscure books and poetry as JD. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well, I'll give her one thing. She remembers her script. She must have done a lot of practicing in front of the mirror.
Or does she have cues listed on that laptop in front of her?

I’m convinced it’s by dint of reading and re-reading her fantasies, I mean UK witness statements etc., until they sink in, just like one would a script.

I'm still catching up in the thread and with her performance,sorry,I mean testimony. I am up to the point where he has come to her apartment and sworn he has slayed the monster (again) and she so desperately wanted to believe him blah,blah, and I have seen lots of facial expressions and movements,breath hitching etc,imploring looks at the jury to convey the image of a tearful,heartbroken battered woman but no actual tears,funny that!.

I love how she has tried to convey to the court how he lovebombed not only her but her family,friends,and 3rd cousin on her mother's side once removed's pet chinchilla

you notice how she never seems to mind when he says he loves her and the entire Heard clan with $$$$$$$$$?

“oh, but I’m just a good Southern girl, so when he sent me a guitar, I of course sent it back! Just too too too too personal a present to accept!’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998