Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you walk, swim, boat or drive illegally across the Rio Grande, you need one of three docs to enter Mexico from the U.S.

SOURCE: Do You Need A Passport To Go To Mexico - US Citizens

Traveling By Land
"Do I need a passport to go to Mexico when traveling by land?"
When traveling to Mexico by land, you have a few options. Upon reaching the Mexico border, you can present your US passport, a passport card, or a SENTRI Card. Furthermore, minors don't have to show a passport. However, children under the age of 16 must have a birth certificate (or a naturalization certificate) to re-enter the United States.

• What is a passport card?
A passport card is very similar to a passport book. The main benefit of a passport card is that it's less expensive and, unlike a passport book, can fit in your pocket. It includes your photo, name, nationality, date of birth, place of birth, issue and expiration dates, as well as your unique passport card number.

• What is a SENTRI card?
SENTRI is short for Secure Electronic Network for Travelers Rapid Inspection (what a mouth full). It's a program that allows pre-approved, low-risk travelers to enter the United States with expedited clearance. Simply put, it makes border crossing faster when traveling back to the US. Quick note: You need an import permit for your vehicle when crossing the border zone in Mexico.
I know I cruised right across the border without even slowing down from San Diego to Tijuana in 2017. Perhaps that's changed?

Last edited:

Attachments

• D2F46BF5-654F-419E-8AAB-553A58562F94.jpeg
    D2F46BF5-654F-419E-8AAB-553A58562F94.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 117
  • A1CD71D8-3DB9-4149-A0AA-C104BF805918.jpeg
    A1CD71D8-3DB9-4149-A0AA-C104BF805918.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 117
  • C01BF84E-3D0A-4A58-8F44-D9360F5E9DE5.jpeg
    C01BF84E-3D0A-4A58-8F44-D9360F5E9DE5.jpeg
    141.3 KB · Views: 117
  • 1888D415-06D4-413B-9956-02C477ED8811.jpeg
    1888D415-06D4-413B-9956-02C477ED8811.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 93BA970D-6ECE-4F3D-AD41-C03F50842D8E.jpeg
    93BA970D-6ECE-4F3D-AD41-C03F50842D8E.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 2BC28F3C-2BF7-43C5-AB45-1CD6A169E221.jpeg
    2BC28F3C-2BF7-43C5-AB45-1CD6A169E221.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 3CCE92CD-A917-49CD-8A0D-EA98525A4627.jpeg
    3CCE92CD-A917-49CD-8A0D-EA98525A4627.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 124
  • 3D3E17F7-9C4F-4046-868A-19F5DE114B5B.jpeg
    3D3E17F7-9C4F-4046-868A-19F5DE114B5B.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 99
While I'm on the subject, can we please put Cuba to rest? I guess most of y'all haven't been there, but I have, and besides welcoming American tourist $, they don't really dig Americans! There is much derision towards the abandoned American embassy there, which projected propaganda via electronic billboard until the Cubans covered that with a display of dozens of Cuban flags. Everything is owned or heavily taxed and thus controlled by the government, Americans have to show their passports everywhere, not many people speak English, and there's very poor cellular data infrastructure. It's completely infeasible.
More or less the same impression I have, good call!

This is kind of what I was thinking. They weren’t taking guns to shoot humans, but if they’re living in the wilderness they’re going to need to protect themselves from whatever wants to eat them lol.
Welcome to WS
I think they would shoot a person.
His past record shows he would.
Her--I am not sure of, but he wouldn't hesitate , IMO

I think VW was his penpal and she was using an alias.

That or she was bypassing the 'mail room' and just dropping off her letters when she was there for work. I could see a situation where she would write him, take the letter to work (or write it at work) and then just give it to him in person, by passing anyone else knowing she was writing him.

Last edited:
I took it as the son (TW) lived across from the mother in law. And mother in law would see VW’s car when she was there.
I was going from an interview with her mother, that's posted here somewhere. She said she would often cook supper, Vicky would come home and eat with her, then go walk her dog, that her mother cared for during the day.

Unless you walk, swim, boat or drive illegally across the Rio Grande, you need one of three docs to enter Mexico from Texas / the U.S.

SOURCE: Do You Need A Passport To Go To Mexico - US Citizens

Traveling By Land
"Do I need a passport to go to Mexico when traveling by land?"
When traveling to Mexico by land, you have a few options. Upon reaching the Mexico border, you can present your US passport, a passport card, or a SENTRI Card. Furthermore, minors don't have to show a passport. However, children under the age of 16 must have a birth certificate (or a naturalization certificate) to re-enter the United States.

• What is a passport card?
A passport card is very similar to a passport book. The main benefit of a passport card is that it's less expensive and, unlike a passport book, can fit in your pocket. It includes your photo, name, nationality, date of birth, place of birth, issue and expiration dates, as well as your unique passport card number.

• What is a SENTRI card?
SENTRI is short for Secure Electronic Network for Travelers Rapid Inspection (what a mouth full). It's a program that allows pre-approved, low-risk travelers to enter the United States with expedited clearance. Simply put, it makes border crossing faster when traveling back to the US. Quick note: You need an import permit for your vehicle when crossing the border zone in Mexico.

Walking to Mexico isn't a big deal, especially if you need to ditch a bright orange car. Ditch the car, walk across the bridge (no paperwork needed) and then find a car to steal or buy over there.

How can she access any retirement benefits? I believe they are directly deposited and all of her banks have to be on high alert for her accessing her accounts. JMO
a few reports I have read said, she filed for retirement but it had not been fully processed yet.
She won't be getting a dime. IMO

That or she was by passing the 'mail room' and just dropping off her letters when she was there for work. I could see a situation where she would write him, take the letter to work (or write it at work) and then just give it to him in person, by passing anyone else knowing she was writing him.

I think VW was CW's PenPal when he was at the state prison not at the county jail where she worked.

I don't know how prison security/visits are handled, but it seems like, if there ever were an easy way in, it'd be a White visiting a White. Oh, you're family? Head on in. Aunt Victoria, or somesuch. Tame penpal. Harmless....

Except not.

JMO
That’s not how prison visits are handled at all. There is a lot of security. I was visiting someone in prison and had to be fingerprinted, show my ID, be searched, and I had my fingers tested for drug residue. You don’t just waltz on in.

She walked this guy out of jail while getting paid for it (by us taxpayers), took some firearms from the county, and had the nerve to submit retirement papers asking for her pension....and the US Marshall's are offering only a $5,000 reward to bring her in? Are you kidding me? Maybe the Marshall's need to start a Get Me Paid page like everyone else who is missing somebody! Four days ago I was worried about her. Now I'm just plain PO. And don't even get me started about her leaving her mother and her dog....

While I'm on the subject, can we please put Cuba to rest? I guess most of y'all haven't been there, but I have, and besides welcoming American tourist $, they don't really dig Americans! There is much derision towards the abandoned American embassy there, which projected propaganda via electronic billboard until the Cubans covered that with a display of dozens of Cuban flags. Everything is owned or heavily taxed and thus controlled by the government, Americans have to show their passports everywhere, not many people speak English, and there's very poor cellular data infrastructure. It's completely infeasible.
However, VI and surrounding islands are still part of the USA so they could travel there without passports, if needed.

However, VI and surrounding islands are still part of the USA so they could travel there without passports, if needed.
How, though? America's most publicized wanted persons definitely can't jump on a flight. And I'm certain if you show up by air or sea, you need to show a passport to prove you're American.

Generally, I think people are about as adventurous when they're on the run as they are in their day to day lives. Casey has spent his whole life committing crimes in Tennessee and Alabama, and we have no proof Vicky has ever left Alabama. They MIGHT go to Mexico (IMO, it'd be smart), but the overwhelming likelihood is that they'll stay in the place where they've stayed their entire lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinaluvschicken