Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wonder if maybe she is still alive and here is why I think that. He is going to be hard to "hide"- his height, his tattoos etc. She can change her appearance and be able to go to a grocery store or gas station and "blend in". I would imagine she's a brunette with a short cut and colored contacts and he's hidden away. I would say they are in Mexico.
Yes, I think for the time being he needs her.

I have to wonder if maybe she is still alive and here is why I think that. He is going to be hard to "hide"- his height, his tattoos etc. She can change her appearance and be able to go to a grocery store or gas station and "blend in". I would imagine she's a brunette with a short cut and colored contacts and he's hidden away. I would say they are in Mexico.

I have a hunch that he will or already has killed her. She was useful, but now she is a liability. Everyone is looking for a pretty recognizable couple and now that he has successfully escaped she is of no use to him. Much easier to venture off on his own. JMO

What did Vicki White turn loose on society!!!! What was going on in that jail? Nothing was said when a "sick" deputy is transporting a dangerous prisoner? Sick enough that she was seeking medical treatment? Was it even mentioned to other employee that Vicki White was not feeling well, but still in charge ALONE with a prisoner?

I don't believe she was ill, however she told the booking officer she was sick. I think the public has a right to know what went on. Was anyone monitoring the inmates? Keeping track of which one's were out of the building and which were due back? Did anyone check on a sick deputy? She was gone for what, 5 hours, is that common for an on the clock staff to be gone, where abouts unknown for 5 hours?

I live on the gulf coast. Many people live in RVs and/or houseboats here. I remember the last hurricane we had, one houseboat resident simply drove his boat up north a bit. He said there were plenty of small Islands North of the Bay to camp out at and not be in harms way of the storm. Houseboat or Rv well stocked possibly.

The best outcome we can hope for is these two are caught and no one is harmed.

Good idea about the possibility of a well-stocked RV.

I honestly don't think CW wants anything to do with Mexico. He couldn't cope with being in a state prison in the US. He definitely doesn't want to be in a Mexican one. Canada might be nice to him though. jmo
Without a passport, proof of being FULLY vaccinated, and completing all the info required on the ArriveCAN app 72 hours in advance they will not get across the Canada/US Border by car, rail, boat or plane. Canada has tightened up requirements since the Border reopened.

Now, if they can find a spot to cross illegally, Manitoba, Alberta or the Maritimes, that’s a whole other story.

Honestly, their southern accents won’t help them up here in the Great White North.

Has there been any news about whether or not CW was taking any mental health meds? If she has only seen him medicated then she will be in a very difficult situation if he doesn’t have access to meds or if he wants to self medicate with drugs/alcohol.

She might be able to disguise herself well enough to go to a walk-in clinic if she has any medical issues. There is no way that she could get any help for him if he has a medical or mental health crisis.

She planned this over a long time, so I think she would have planned for any needed medications. As Assistant Director she could have found a way to get him an extra supply, just say some were lost, spilled, ruined, or whatever and that they need to get him a 90 day supply that they will monitor, or something like that. I am sure she could have found a way to do this, and the prison hospital/pharmacist equivalent would have gone along with it due to her position.

Without a passport, proof of being FULLY vaccinated, and completing all the info required on the ArriveCAN app 72 hours in advance they will not get across the Canada/US Border by car, rail, boat or plane. Canada has tightened up requirements since the Border reopened.

Now, if they can find a spot to cross illegally, Manitoba, Alberta or the Maritimes, that’s a whole other story.

Honestly, their southern accents won’t help them up here in the Great White North.
That's why I think they are still in the AL/TN area. Canada is too hard to get into and Mexican jail is completely unappealing. jmo

Regarding southern accents. Mine is heavy. We traveled out west last year. I really thought it would be commented on. Nothing was mentioned. I was very surprised.

the other time I went out west, the only time it was mentioned was once in Salinas, CA.

There is an online local newspaper called Shoals Insider that publishes news local to the area. They post their stories on their Facebook Site as well. That is where the locals are talking about this, including the Shelton family posting about Christy's case. I don't know if a local "online newspaper" is considered MSM for Websleuths purposes, so I didn't post the link to it. jmo
The photo of her shows a very different look on that page. Also, am I the only one not seeing a "waddle" in her walk? I looked at the entire video and really didn't see it.

Most of what you have listed (good list) can be bought and stockpiled including gasoline and his clothing. I think LE is now at the stage of waiting for a tip to come in as to where they are holed up.
Unless a person is connected to the internet, they may not even know about this and there are great parts of this country that don't have that connection capability. And, I believe that is where they are at this time.
Has anything been said as to whether VW has a lap top with her?

She may have a laptop and they use free wifi in various parking lots (libraries, colleges and universities, laundromats, etc.) or she may be checking the internet with burner phones/smart phones that she bought in advance, and if she bought phone payment cards in advance, she would just use those and not need to give away any info about herself online.

I hope VW's world is feeling very small and confining and she will do the right thing and call 911. Turn herself in!

I really doubt this guy is going to let her have any control in their situation, he may need her right now but he is driving the bus. JMO

I went to college in Florence in the 70s. This area of north AL and nearby Tennessee and Mississippi have plenty of areas so untamed and backwoods that if these people planned well, could offer a hiding place for a long time. They probably know folks with hunting camps or cabins they can hole up in. I'm not convinced they are savvy enough to make it to Mexico, but if they have a RV they might try to travel in that. Easy for his tall self to hide if he's not driving.

Vicky White, Casey White stayed in touch for 2 years while he was in state prison

Former Lauderdale County Detention Center assistant director Vicky White stayed in contact with accused murderer Casey White while he was in Alabama Department of Corrections custody over the course of two years.

Lauderdale County Sheriff Rick Singleton on Thursday morning said the two communicated via phone.

Singleton had said the two visited in person at Donaldson Prison in Bessemer, but on Thursday apologized for releasing incorrect information.

I hope VW's world is feeling very small and confining and she will do the right thing and call 911. Turn herself in!

I really doubt this guy is going to let her have any control in their situation, he may need her right now but he is driving the bus. JMO
I think she's going to find that it was a lot easier to escape the LCDC than it's going to be to escape CW. jmo

I wish they would come to Florida....every cop and resident in the state is looking for them. It's all over the news. There's no place to live....even apartments have a two year waiting list. They could try to live in the forest but it's not like Alabama. The mosquitos would be unbearable or the alligators would carry them away. Not to mention our bears, Florida panthers and diamondback rattlesnakes. And the cops are not just sitting around, they run all the out of state tags they see including the ones parked overnight at motels. Plus we have tag readers hidden on most roads that set off alarms immediately for stolen cars.

I would like to invite them to come on down.

Totally agree, all those people down in FL are watching the news too and they would be reported sooner or later. They could go to the more rural central areas but that would defeat the purpose of going to FL (coastline) and in those smaller towns they would stick out even more. I tend to think they are hunkered down somewhere not too far from Florence and that could still be three different states (AL, MS and more likely IMO Tennessee). All JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member