Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say they're laying low at a pre-arranged, well-stocked, remote place within a few hours drive of the jail, which seems likely. The next question that keeps popping up in my mind is how long can Casey actually just quietly lay low? He seems to me way more volatile than strategic.

It's proving difficult thus far, to get some realistic or passable hair/makeup/glasses etc disguises superimposed on VW. I have one, that's not too bad and somewhat viable, with dark hair, glasses, and subtle makeup work. I'm not too satisfied thus far, currently looking for better software applications. I am working, on disguised looks that they may possibly try and exploit. I should have some pics ready to post soon. Some better pics of VW would be immensely helpful, thus far those are fairly hard to come by. I'm working on it.
Try FaceApp. Very realistic.

Say they're laying low at a pre-arranged, well-stocked, remote place within a few hours drive of the jail, which seems likely. The question that keeps popping up in my mind is how long can Casey actually just quietly lay low? He seems to me way more volatile than strategic.
Yes. This is what I’ve said too. I do not believe he has the discipline to lay low. He’s erratic and impulsive. Will not last.

I agree. The hard thing for those of us reading is to realize that the people in question wouldn’t do what we would do.

Someone pointed out yesterday (paraphrasing) they would only take risks where they felt a certain degree of familiarity or control. So if they hunted and were outdoorsmen/backwoodsmen, that would feel like less of a risk than it would be for me (who doesn’t have those skills).

If I were in their shoes, believing I would literally be locked up for life if caught, I would have felt more comfortable crossing into Tijuana or even Windsor or elsewhere internationally — because I’ve traveled extensively and can envision the exact border-check processes and how you might get around scrutiny. I would’ve also gone to great lengths to prep details — stashing supplies in a van or RV, loading prepaid visas, booking accommodations in other names, changing my money to Canadian or Mexican currency, etc. But each of those things (besides the aliases) are things I’ve done in life (for legal reasons of course) which is why I’d be more prone to see them as less risky.

We really do need to understand them. They led lives that primarily stuck to Alabama and Tennessee, for example. She had experience raising animals according to her mother in law — so maybe some farming skills. He is said to be from the back woods. That’s why I say they are in a rural remote setting there in the south.

Smart logic/reasoning. I bet you’re right.

Remember how we saw varying numbers as to how long she has worked with the Sheriff’s department? I saw 16 and 17 and 25 years cited multiple times in different articles.

Did we ever reconcile that? Like did we figure out if maybe she worked elsewhere in the Sheriff’s department for 9 years prior to going to Corrections?

I just want to know what role she played if so? 911 operator, administrative clerk, what? If there’s any chance she spent almost a decade prepping police case files that potentially recorded how they tracked fugitives or people with warrants or missing persons cases, for example, then she might have a really informed point of view on how to stay off their radar.

Say they're laying low at a pre-arranged, well-stocked, remote place within a few hours drive of the jail, which seems likely. The next question that keeps popping up in my mind is how long can Casey actually just quietly lay low? He seems to me way more volatile than strategic.

Well, from what I know about his history, hes actually not nearly as volatile as you would think. And we dont know if some of that behavior is linked to previous drug abuse at the time the crimes were committed.

He planned the previous escape attempt. He didnt react instantaneously. He made a weapon and waited. Someone ratted on him.

Im not saying he wont eventually break, but shes either already dead and he is set to live off grid until someone he knows can help him or, hes going to play her for as long as shes useful.

Im leaning toward her already being dead.

(Going to phrase this so I don't violate terms here) I wonder if he is on any medications for anything and now that he is on the run, won't have access to them?
When this was discussed earlier, someone else suggested maybe she could have accessed extra meds through the prison. Or potentially by saying some were lost/destroyed.

Yes. This is what I’ve said too. I do not believe he has the discipline to lay low. He’s erratic and impulsive. Will not last.
This might be a welcome kind of laying low to him though. Beats being locked up 24/7. "Freedom" may be worth it to him to hang in an RV or a cabin somewhere...at least until his alleged impulsiveness kicks in (or he runs out of alleged meds). Who knows? On paper, he knew what he was signing up for. Real life though? Who really knows? She may be constantly talking sense to him. JMO

Well, from what I know about his history, hes actually not nearly as volatile as you would think. And we dont know if some of that behavior is linked to previous drug abuse at the time the crimes were committed.

He planned the previous escape attempt. He didnt react instantaneously. He made a weapon and waited. Someone ratted on him.

Im not saying he wont eventually break, but shes either already dead and he is set to live off grid until someone he knows can help him or, hes going to play her for as long as shes useful.

Im leaning toward her already being dead.
Hmmm. Thinking this through.

I think he is pretty volatile actually. There’s the possibility he shot his ex girlfriend with a sawed off shot gun (he was present but it was ruled a suicide). There’s the fact that he got 6 years in prison for assaulting a relative with an ax. There’s the time that he burst into a house where there were children present and shot the family dog. There’s the fact that he fired bullets into a woman’s car in an attempted hijacking. Then add possible shanks…

And I don’t know if we know that he planned the previous escape. Since it was to occur in the same Lauderdale facility and involve a hostage being taken, it could’ve literally been VW plotting with him then too. I see him as volatile and impulsive and her as the more calculated planner.

This might be a welcome kind of laying low to him though. Beats being locked up 24/7. "Freedom" may be worth it to him to hang in an RV or a cabin somewhere...at least until his alleged impulsiveness kicks in (or he runs out of alleged meds). Who knows? On paper, he knew what he was signing up for. Real life though? Who really knows? She may be constantly talking sense to him. JMO
Agreed. For a minute. But if so, I bet he breaks plan in not too long…

While speaking with WVTM-TV in Birmingham, Alabama, Debbie Burbank, who was identified as one of Vicky White's life-long friends said, "Vicky's always been a good girl...it's gotta be other people involved and Vicky's just a scapegoat."

"I have known Vicky all my life. There is no way she is guilty of this," Burbank said. "Somehow she was forced."

Vicky White's friends call her a "scapegoat" for Casey White's jail break

Remember how we saw varying numbers as to how long she has worked with the Sheriff’s department? I saw 16 and 17 and 25 years cited multiple times in different articles.

Did we ever reconcile that? Like did we figure out if maybe she worked elsewhere in the Sheriff’s department for 9 years prior to going to Corrections?

I just want to know what role she played if so? 911 operator, administrative clerk, what? If there’s any chance she spent almost a decade prepping police case files that potentially recorded how they tracked fugitives or people with warrants or missing persons cases, for example, then she might have a really informed point of view on how to stay off their radar.
Yes, that was reconciled. Apparently her career involved only 16 years at that particular facility, but she'd been on the country or state payeroll, what ever it was, for 25 years. But the first 9 years were in a different capacity.

(Going to phrase this so I don't violate terms here) I wonder if he is on any medications for anything and now that he is on the run, won't have access to them?
Who knows? Did someone inventory the meds in the jailhouse clinic/nursing office or wherever they keep prisoners' medications? Who knows what is missing from that jail besides the two of them. jmo

While speaking with WVTM-TV in Birmingham, Alabama, Debbie Burbank, who was identified as one of Vicky White's life-long friends said, "Vicky's always been a good girl...it's gotta be other people involved and Vicky's just a scapegoat."

"I have known Vicky all my life. There is no way she is guilty of this," Burbank said. "Somehow she was forced."

It's nice to have friends who stick up for you, but I think the now-uncovered (to some extent) history of her maintaining contact with CW over two years, whether on and off, or not, and apparently in a non-job-related capacity, indicates that for whatever reason, she was emotionally hooked on the guy. That's what it looks like. What other conclusion can one make from that? JMHO.

People lead secret lives all the time. It isn't uncommon at all for a woman in her 50's who is a little sexually frustrated to get the hots for a guy 15/20 years younger than her.

Yes, that was reconciled. Apparently her career involved only 16 years at that particular facility, but she'd been on the country or state payeroll, what ever it was, for 25 years. But the first 9 years were in a different capacity.
Oh that’s helpful! I suggested that might be the case earlier but never saw anyone confirm it. Do you know what office or role she was in?

Hmmm. Thinking this through.

I think he is pretty volatile actually. There’s the possibility he shot his ex girlfriend with a sawed off shot gun (he was present but it was ruled a suicide). There’s the fact that he got 6 years in prison for assaulting a relative with an ax. There’s the time that he burst into a house where there were children present and shot the family dog. There’s the fact that he fired bullets into a woman’s car in an attempted hijacking. Then add possible shanks…

And I don’t know if we know that he planned the previous escape. Since it was to occur in the same Lauderdale facility and involve a hostage being taken, it could’ve literally been VW plotting with him then too.

Coming from a job in this field, he is insanely dangerous. However his history is over a period of years. And he is no doubt volatile in the moment but thats why I brought up drug or alcohol abuse during his acts of violence. Not as an excuse, but as a catalyst.

We have subjects here that are fine and respectful and liked when they are sober and then become insane when intoxicated. We have others that are not regular users that are extremely volatile all the time.

He could absolutely be in control when he needs to be. He has been grooming and convincing this woman for two years.

He had to not pressure her too much. He could express anxiousness but not with anger to keep her motivated. He had to be careful in his words and temperament.

Thats a degree of awareness and control that is dangerous, but not volatile.

It's nice to have friends who stick up for you, but I think the now-uncovered (to some extent) history of her maintaining contact with CW over two years, whether on and off, or not, and apparently in a non-job-related capacity, indicates that for whatever reason, she was emotionally hooked on the guy. That's what it looks like. What other conclusion can one make from that? JMHO.
Agreed. Her friends, family, former in-laws, coworkers etc. all seem to agree on who she was. Yet she broke from that in a severe way and no one saw it coming. Madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla