Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tow truck driver Robert Kimes thought someone had abandoned their vehicle after experiencing mechanical issues, when he arrived to pick up a 2007 Ford Edge with his tow truck last Friday.

"The vehicle was in the middle of the road blocking traffic," Kimes told CNN. "It looked like someone broke down and left it there."

Kimes said the vehicle, which was left on Banner Adams Road, was locked when he arrived to tow the car before transporting it to Heithcock Towing, where Kimes works.

Juse want to point out that the fugitives could have picked up the second vehicle miles away from where the orange Ford Edge was abandoned. Each of them drove one car, then both jumped into the second vehicle. I can't see that not one camera caught something in that area.

Tow truck driver Robert Kimes thought someone had abandoned their vehicle after experiencing mechanical issues, when he arrived to pick up a 2007 Ford Edge with his tow truck last Friday.

"The vehicle was in the middle of the road blocking traffic," Kimes told CNN. "It looked like someone broke down and left it there."

Kimes said the vehicle, which was left on Banner Adams Road, was locked when he arrived to tow the car before transporting it to Heithcock Towing, where Kimes works.

Ironic, has possibly freed a murderer from prison wilfully, done a runner with the murderer, abandoned the car in the middle of the road, but LOCKED the abandoned car. Moo

[...]Authorities with the U.S. Marshals Service searched the area Friday morning but found nothing to indicate that the pair was still in Williamson County, Puckett said.
"We don't believe they're anywhere near us," she said.
However, authorities are still canvassing the area for any witnesses and are looking into whether any cars were reported stolen around the time the Whites' car was ditched, Lauderdale County Sheriff Rick Singleton said at a news conference Friday.

Car linked to escaped inmate, corrections officer found in Tennessee

Corner of Smithson Rd and Banner-Adams Rd. Middle of nowhere.
View attachment 342631
Holy cats, that sure is the middle of nowhere. I think the theory of two cars and they ditched that one and drove away in the unknown vehicle is likely.

Don't think they have to worry about a camera catching them here.

Lots of stuff happening! Random question... the house VW sold is down the road from her mother's house -- has this been discussed here? I tried searching to high heaven and nothing came up...
See attached screenshot from this source. VM's property was the home behind her mother's.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220506-170501_(1).png
    Screenshot_20220506-170501_(1).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
Holy cats, that sure is the middle of nowhere. I think the theory of two cars and they ditched that one and drove away in the unknown vehicle is likely.

And it was the middle of the day, if you were going to ditch a car would you do that mid day, middle of an intersection? That's risky. Also, how would you know where to ditch it once you left the interstate? Makes me think it wasn't them.

That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. If you want the feds to think you are in the orange car and you want the feds to chase the orange car while you escape in a different car, why would you leave the orange car in the literal middle of a road, blocking traffic, 2 hours into your getaway? Wouldn't you hide the orange car when you took off in the other one?:confused:

I don't think this has been mentioned before. This article says VW used an alias to purchase the car. I read in another article (that I can't seem to find now) that Vicky White used the aliases Vicky Sue Davis-White, April Davis and Renee Marie Maxwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam