Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
LAUDERDALE Co., Ala. (WAFF) - An employee of the Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Office and an inmate at the Lauderdale County Detention Center are missing.

According to the Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Office, Assistant Director of Corrections, Vicki White, and inmate Casey Cole White are missing after Vicki White left with Casey White at 9:30 a.m. on Friday. Vicki White was taking Casey White to court.

The two are not related.

Casey White was being held on capital murder charges.

The vehicle that the two left in was found at a shopping center located at Highway 72 and Cox Creek Parkway in Lauderdale County. It wasn’t realized until 3:30 p.m. Friday that the two were unaccounted for.

In October 2020, Casey White appeared in court asking to be held Lauderdale County Jail. According to authorities, he was plotting to escape Lauderdale County Jail.

If you see either of these individuals, call 911.

66O7YYNUC5BPRFWDY3QRBNZO6U.jpg

Lauderdale County corrections officer, inmate missing

——-

MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct me if I am wrong but there was a brief mention of finding the car but not them. I tried to find the link to post it and can't find again. It also mentioned being armed. Can anyone verify this please?

I don't believe for a minute that the couple were on foot or if they were, it was brief because they had another vehicle already lined up. He is assuming the vehicle had mechanical issues when it's possible they purposely ditched it because they had another vehicle to transfer to.

I find Singleton very simplistic in his approach to an investigation, making assumptions about them being on foot, etc.

I've been thinking about ways VW could access money that is not related to her own bank accounts. One of the most frequent characteristics associated with VW is that she is a friendly, nurturing person who is concerned about the well being of the inmates.

I was reading an article about what happens to your property when you are convicted of a crime and incarcerated. Ideally, most of the processes should be in place before you become an inmate because once you are incarcerated you are no longer allowed to access your bank account.

So if you didn't take care of business like canceling subscriptions to cable, streaming services, newspapers, etc. those charges will decimate your account and now, not only are you incarcerated, when you get out you'll have crappy credit. The same goes for any rental charges you may need to take care of, if you rent your home, etc. Property taxes need to be paid otherwise it will be seized.

What you can do, if you didn't take care of this before the door closes behind you (and there isn't really any way the courts help you out here) is have someone you trust like a good friend or a close relative take care of these things. That means you have to give them access to your bank account. As the article states, trust is a big thing but there is no guarantee that you won't get burned.

So my thinking is what if VW, in her role as a nurturer and all around motherly type, agreed to help out some inmate or two, perhaps someone who may be elderly or lived alone, and paid their property taxes for them and occassionally checked on the property to make sure someone doesn't squat there .

All this could have occurred before she met CW, and she's been doing what she said she'd do but now things are different. She's a felon, on the run with a dangerous individual, and she could clean out their bank accounts without raising red flags. She wouldn't even need a different debit card. She could get the card from the inmate or his belongings and they could give her the access code. If she only used ATM machines she wouldn't need to go to a bank.

Here's the link:

I haven't caught up yet, so hopefully this hasn't already been discusssed.

Correct me if I am wrong but there was a brief mention of finding the car but not them. I tried to find the link to post it and can't find again. It also mentioned being armed. Can anyone verify this please?
If you have catching up to do, I suggest you go the the CNN live update page. It is really helpful.
A lot has happened in the last 24 hours.

Okay...I've been thinking about things for a while this afternoon.

It seems all are in agreement, still, that the Ford was a "decoy" car...but disagree on whether there was an RV waiting for them, a second car waiting for them, or whether a third-party acquaintance helped them out.

Like some in the previous thread, I don't buy the third-party idea; the more people know about stuff, the more likely it is that someone will slip and the whole thing begin to unravel. Considering how "calculated and planned" this escape seems to be, and that over a week has gone by since they were last seen, it seems extremely unlikely that Vicky would go along with something like that.

On the other hand, Casey White knows people in Tennessee and might have been convincing...so maybe Vicky DID allow that?

And my final new thought on this...being that it HAS been a week since the pair was seen together...I'm starting to get a feeling that they are both dead already. Someone who is 6'9" tall can't hide for long...unless they have reached a "safe house" where either a disguised Vicky or someone else is helping them get supplies. But then, that would go to support the idea that a third-party (and maybe a fourth-party) are now in on it...and that means more and more people knowing about this whole thing and an increased chance of getting caught.

So, it seems we go around in a circle. Billy Preston would be proud.

It seems all are in agreement, still, that the Ford was a "decoy" car...but disagree on whether there was an RV waiting for them, a second car waiting for them, or whether a third-party acquaintance helped them out.

Like some in the previous thread, I don't buy the third-party idea; the more people know about stuff, the more likely it is that someone will slip and the whole thing begin to unravel. Considering how "calculated and planned" this escape seems to be, and that over a week has gone by since they were last seen, it seems extremely unlikely that Vicky would go along with something like that.

On the other hand, Casey White knows people in Tennessee and might have been convincing...so maybe Vicky DID allow that?

And my final new thought on this...being that it HAS been a week since the pair was seen together...I'm starting to get a feeling that they are both dead already. Someone who is 6'9" tall can't hide for long...unless they have reached a "safe house" where either a disguised Vicky or someone else is helping them get supplies. But then, that would go to support the idea that a third-party (and maybe a fourth-party) are now in on it...and that means more and more people knowing about this whole thing and an increased chance of getting caught.

I think they just got a headstart and made it to some remote place to lay low. But whether or not one or more of them has ended up dead since then? I’m 50/50

You have a great point about them both possibly being dead. The leads seem cold. The other option is that they packed enough supplies to where they have been ok for a week and have already crossed the Mexican border or something. Getting gas is anonymous and a drive thru can be anonymous if one hides and one is disguised. That’s really all they need. They can sleep in the car at truck stops or gas stations.

Or, just like Brian Laundrie, everybody and their brother is going to look for these two for weeks and then someone is going to stumble across the bodies 150 yards away from the car. jmo:eek:

I don't believe for a minute that the couple were on foot or if they were, it was brief because they had another vehicle already lined up. He is assuming the vehicle had mechanical issues when it's possible they purposely ditched it because they had another vehicle to transfer to.

I find Singleton very simplistic in his approach to an investigation, making assumptions about them being on foot, etc.

I've been thinking about ways VW could access money that is not related to her own bank accounts. One of the most frequent characteristics associated with VW is that she is a friendly, nurturing person who is concerned about the well being of the inmates.

I was reading an article about what happens to your property when you are convicted of a crime and incarcerated. Ideally, most of the processes should be in place before you become an inmate because once you are incarcerated you are no longer allowed to access your bank account.

So if you didn't take care of business like canceling subscriptions to cable, streaming services, newspapers, etc. those charges will decimate your account and now, not only are you incarcerated, when you get out you'll have crappy credit. The same goes for any rental charges you may need to take care of, if you rent your home, etc. Property taxes need to be paid otherwise it will be seized.

What you can do, if you didn't take care of this before the door closes behind you (and there isn't really any way the courts help you out here) is have someone you trust like a good friend or a close relative take care of these things. That means you have to give them access to your bank account. As the article states, trust is a big thing but there is no guarantee that you won't get burned.

So my thinking is what if VW, in her role as a nurturer and all around motherly type, agreed to help out some inmate or two, perhaps someone who may be elderly or lived alone, and paid their property taxes for them and occassionally checked on the property to make sure someone doesn't squat there .

All this could have occurred before she met CW, and she's been doing what she said she'd do but now things are different. She's a felon, on the run with a dangerous individual, and she could clean out their bank accounts without raising red flags. She wouldn't even need a different debit card. She could get the card from the inmate or his belongings and they could give her the access code. If she only used ATM machines she wouldn't need to go to a bank.

Here's the link:

I haven't caught up yet, so hopefully this hasn't already been discusssed.
That would be a major conflict of interest for any CO and likely a firing offense, too.

Not saying it couldn't happen, though.

JMO

Is it possible to buy a house under a fake name? We know she used an alias to purchase the initial car, so I’m curious if they may have somewhere off in the mountains in that region of the country that she owns now, rather than them both being actively on the run.

Is it possible to buy a house under a fake name? We know she used an alias to purchase the initial car, so I’m curious if they may have somewhere off in the mountains in that region of the country that she owns now, rather than them both being actively on the run.

I believe it’s possible to purchase property thru an LLC.

Or, just like Brian Laundrie, everybody and their brother is going to look for these two for weeks and then someone is going to stumble across the bodies 150 yards away from the car. jmo:eek:
But why take themselves out with cash to burn?

I don't think they are suicidal but I do believe they are homicidal.

Like Laundrie, they may be hiding out close by in AL or TN. The less they run right now, the better.

But the U.S. marshalls will sniff them out.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member