VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a picture submitted by AH during her testimony:

https://ffxtrail.blob.core.windows....a Heard/5-5-2022/Def522-CL20192911-050522.pdf

What confuses me is that it's meant to be documentation of her injuries a day of two after an incident in December 2015. But the monthly planner on the fridge behind her says January 2015. Do people normally keep the same monthly planner up for 11 months? Seems weird to me.

Personally, I think she had a surrogate so she wouldn't have to ruin her body (figure) with pregnancy weight.
I had thought the same when I found an article about her having a child via surrogate…but then she testified and went into great detail first of how it was the square bottle, then the “was that the broken bottle”, then she said she bled…just seemed like an over exaggerated story, even for her. It was pretty devastating testimony from Depp about how his finger was severed and imo she always seems to try to one up him to try to get past it.

Still “yet” no medical records on any of this….or any of the injuries she has elaborated on for that matter.

I had thought the same when I found an article about her having a child via surrogate…but then she testified and went into great detail first of how it was the square bottle, then the “was that the broken bottle”, then she said she bled…just seemed like an over exaggerated story, even for her. It was pretty devastating testimony from Depp about how his finger was severed and imo she always seems to try to one up him to try to get past it.

Still “yet” no medical records on any of this….or any of the injuries she has elaborated on for that matter.

She also stated in one of her stories (it may have been this one) that she didn't even feel the pain .. oh gosh I can't even remember the quote now .. I will have to go back and find it .. but JD said in his testimony when describing his finger that he didn't even feel the pain .. just felt something running down his hand.

She also stated in one of her stories (it may have been this one) that she didn't even feel the pain .. oh gosh I can't even remember the quote now .. I will have to go back and find it .. but JD said in his testimony when describing his finger that he didn't even feel the pain .. just felt something running down his hand.
Exactly…I picked up on that too.

This is a picture submitted by AH during her testimony:

https://ffxtrail.blob.core.windows.net/trail/Defendant Amber Laura Heard/5-5-2022/Def522-CL20192911-050522.pdf

What confuses me is that it's meant to be documentation of her injuries a day of two after an incident in December 2015. But the monthly planner on the fridge behind her says January 2015. Do people normally keep the same monthly planner up for 11 months? Seems weird to me.

Good catch indeed. Also, I'm no dermatologist but, I'm pretty sure those 2 red blemishes are a skin issue, not an abuse issue.

I’m not sure this is allowed. It comes from body language experts. Just something to think about…during JD testimony when describing the abuse he was always covering his head but during AH testimony describing the absolute beat downs she received from JD…SHE is the one with the balled fist held high like she’s striking someone. IMO JD was having a mid life crisis. He just didn’t realize he was picking an extremely toxic and mentally unstable woman to have it with. I feel for him. He’s lost so much. He and his family humiliated all bc someone lost their lifetime meal ticket.

Heard claimed she had a child via surrogate as she was unable to have a child…so the bottle penetrating story (remember “I don’t know if it was the broken bottle”) then said she bled…is she insinuating that she couldn’t conceive because of this? They haven’t finished direct on her yet. I don’t put anything past this vindictive woman.

She would definitely have medical evidence to back up a claim of that magnitude if she tried it. Imo

I’m not sure this is allowed. It comes from body language experts. Just something to think about…during JD testimony when describing the abuse he was always covering his head but during AH testimony describing the absolute beat downs she received from JD…SHE is the one with the balled fist held high like she’s striking someone. IMO JD was having a mid life crisis. He just didn’t realize he was picking an extremely toxic and mentally unstable woman to have it with. I feel for him. He’s lost so much. He and his family humiliated all bc someone lost their lifetime meal ticket.

The opinions I've heard from body language experts also commented on the (likely) reason JD constantly kept his head down and avoided eye contact with AH during her time on the stand, was a classic abuse survivor tactic, to avoid making eye contact with their abuser, or to make one's self "small", to distance themselves from the abuser. I don't know how accurate that is for abuse survivors but it sure made sense to me. Especially as you say, while she was on the stand she was VERY sort of "in your face" and she did look directly at JD many, many times. Like she wanted a reaction, wanted him to say or do something. Watching that dynamic (for me) gave me all the more reason to believe she was the instigator in the abuse in their relationship.

She claims she was beaten so bad she thought she was going to died. She was on James Corden the next night. No black eyes. No broken nose or busted lip. She never sought medical attention for any of these brutal beat downs. I’m not sure which bottle she was referring to as being used but a Makers Mark bottle or even the bottle next to it would have caused so much trauma she wouldn’t have been able to avoid the hospital. All these stories with no documentation. She has pictures of a hole in the wall. Random lamps. JD sleeping but nothing of the blood splatter walls or blood all over the floor from the glass she was being held down on. How did they make this far with no physical evidence. It’s all Hearsay!

I noticed that she has said that everytime she describes being attacked "It didn't hurt,I didn't feel pain,I just.... I remember" :rolleyes:

She claims she was beaten so bad she thought she was going to died. She was on James Corden the next night. No black eyes. No broken nose or busted lip. She never sought medical attention for any of these brutal beat downs. I’m not sure which bottle she was referring to as being used but a Makers Mark bottle or even the bottle next to it would have caused so much trauma she wouldn’t have been able to avoid the hospital. All these stories with no documentation. She has pictures of a hole in the wall. Random lamps. JD sleeping but nothing of the blood splatter walls or blood all over the floor from the glass she was being held down on. How did they make this far with no physical evidence. It’s all Hearsay!

I know! Like the wet, rainy driveway in Australia picture was supposed to 'set the scene'...for the horror to come....in her head. Mind numbing ridiculousness. We want receipts!!!
In the old days, we would have said..." Where's the beef?"

She would definitely have medical evidence to back up a claim of that magnitude if she tried it. Imo
Well, she has yet to produce “any” medical records for “any” of this abuse she has claimed…not even so far as stating she went to a doctor or hospital seeking medical attention for what she has dramatically described.

Well, she has yet to produce “any” medical records for “any” of this abuse she has claimed…not even so far as stating she went to a doctor or hospital seeking medical attention for what she has dramatically described.

Exactly! She would be absolutely crazy (Yeah,I know!) to try and claim such a thing. Attempting to insinuate it is also walking a very fine line imo but I don't know if JD's team would go there on cross?

What kind of loving partner would go get their phone and take photos of the person they love in these various conditions.
Not only take these, save them & now share with the world to save their own rear end.
A jealous vindictive blackmailing nobody comes to mind.
As my nana used to say
‘ugly is as ugly does”
And I don’t care how much lipstick you put on said pig. Still looks ugly IMO!

What kind of loving partner would go get their phone and take photos of the person they love in these various conditions.
Not only take these, save them & now share with the world to save their own rear end.
A jealous vindictive blackmailing nobody comes to mind.
As my nana used to say
‘ugly is as ugly does”
And I don’t care how much lipstick you put on said pig. Still looks ugly IMO!

JD would work 17 hours a day and if he wanted to pass out on the sofa he can. I think we’ve all done the same thing.
Sadly it’s been said he would escape to a bathroom to get away from her and sleep there. He did that on the plane and was accused of being drunk and passed out.

Now looking at photos he’s aged so much.

Good catch indeed. Also, I'm no dermatologist but, I'm pretty sure those 2 red blemishes are a skin issue, not an abuse issue.
It might even be a makeup issue. Someone on Reddit replicated the “injury” easily with makeup. She posted side-by-side pix of herself and Amber and the “injuries” look almost identical. So it would likely have been easy for Amber, self-proclaimed makeup whiz, to do if she were so inclined. IMO.

I will hate myself for being so skeptical if it turns out Amber is truthful but so much of her more dramatic testimony rings false to me and/or doesn’t seem to have any corroboration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge