Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if this could be related?

EPD responds to multiple auto theft reports Friday​

May 7, 2022

The Evansville Police Department responded to multiple auto theft reports Friday.

~snip

Another report states a Jeep was stolen from a customer at Evans Motors before 8 a.m. Police say the suspect is a middle aged man with a neck tattoo. An employee at the company says after he showed the suspect the Jeep, he switched the keys he had returned. When the employee came back, the Jeep was missing.

A man reported his vehicle stolen around 10:45 a.m. after he left it outside running with the keys in it on N 11th Ave. The vehicle was later found abandoned on Oregon and Baker and was returned to the owner, according to police

A woman called police around 1 p.m. to report her car had been stolen in between Brookside Drive and Madison Ave.

A man also reported his vehicle stolen around 1 p.m. on Fares Ave.

In another instance, a $800 cell phone was stolen out of a car on Vann Ave.

The jeep?

Does anyone else think they are likely in Indiana, but that Casey is not the man in the surveillance photo?

A place to score AND a good place to deal. It wouldn't be hard to make enough money to live and be protected in such a place. IF, big big if,VW's husband & VW herself were dealing high level, they could have contacts there other than just family that could conceal them. Maybe, just maybe, they're even traveling with enough stash saved by VW to support them for a good time to come. She would likely have known how to pack to evade forensics.
Thanks for details! I'm not familiar with Indiana. This is helpful.

MOO IMO

I zoomed in on the arm sleeve tattoo and tried to point out similarities. If you look at the “white space” of the tattoo, I focused in on a ‘Z’ shape and faint ‘U’ shape in the design. Seems to me that they are in the same position. What does everyone else think?
Yes and that rectangular space in the tat farther down and slightly more to the right is the same.

The security camera footage seen here was shared with us/captured at Weinbach Car Wash, which is just off of S. Weinbach Avenue in Evansville.

We really need to know the exact time of this surveillance video as well.... IF this was also from last week... it could be where they got their next car. Why, in heavens name, would he be at a car wash? But they are avoiding all gas stations.

MOO IMO

I zoomed in on the arm sleeve tattoo and tried to point out similarities. If you look at the “white space” of the tattoo, I focused in on a ‘Z’ shape and faint ‘U’ shape in the design. Seems to me that they are in the same position. What does everyone else think?

Oh, its definitely him. He's just shaved, and lost a little weight.

I would bet my entire Dance Career that it is him.

How he holds his head, and how he positions his arms while he walks, in addition to his gait....these are all exactly the same for both men in the 2 pics, side-by-side.

MOO.

All I see is a vague blur of tattoos, but wouldn’t the FBI be able to sharpen them up and know for sure if they’re the same?
The FBI is on this like white on rice, IMHO.

In my very inexpert opinion, that is him.

Where is VW? Despite the absolutely horrible and blindingly stupid things she has done, I do hope she is still alive. And I pray that nobody is harmed when LE finally catches up with him/them, which I am confident they will. Girl, you could have retired and gone on a trip around the world, You set your sights way, way, way too low. JMHO

"The vehicle was discovered in Evansville after being reported stolen from an area of Tennessee where the last known vehicle the two were using, an orange 2007 Ford Edge SUV, was found abandoned."

Thanks! Sorry, I meant whether it was found at the car wash or wherever the photo was taken!

Another thought on the recently-released image:

Consensus on here seems to be that Vicky, at least, has been careful to avoid places where security cameras might catch a view of her. If it IS Casey in the image, he doesn't seem too worried about being caught on cam...not even bothering to wear a mask which might partially hide some details. If Vicky is still alive and is the one pulling the strings, wouldn't she be wary of local businesses which might contain security cameras?

Just thinking here.

Consensus on here seems to be that Vicky, at least, has been careful to avoid places where security cameras might catch a view of her. If it IS Casey in the image, he doesn't seem too worried about being caught on cam...not even bothering to wear a mask which might partially hide some details. If Vicky is still alive and is the one pulling the strings, wouldn't she be wary of local businesses which might contain security cameras?

Just thinking here.
That's what I'm wondering, she would have made sure he wasn't recognizable, imo.

Wondering if this could be related?

EPD responds to multiple auto theft reports Friday​

May 7, 2022

The Evansville Police Department responded to multiple auto theft reports Friday.

~snip

Another report states a Jeep was stolen from a customer at Evans Motors before 8 a.m. Police say the suspect is a middle aged man with a neck tattoo. An employee at the company says after he showed the suspect the Jeep, he switched the keys he had returned. When the employee came back, the Jeep was missing.

A man reported his vehicle stolen around 10:45 a.m. after he left it outside running with the keys in it on N 11th Ave. The vehicle was later found abandoned on Oregon and Baker and was returned to the owner, according to police

A woman called police around 1 p.m. to report her car had been stolen in between Brookside Drive and Madison Ave.

A man also reported his vehicle stolen around 1 p.m. on Fares Ave.

In another instance, a $800 cell phone was stolen out of a car on Vann Ave.

The second car was stolen in TN

The vehicle was discovered in Evansville after being reported stolen from an area of Tennessee where the last known vehicle the two were using, an orange 2007 Ford Edge SUV, was found abandoned.

Just thinking here.
Agree, I’m worried about our girl at this point.

Unless she just turned him loose to find them another car on his own.

Just thinking here.
I have no idea in this day and age how anyone could navigate life without being caught on cameras unless they are staying behind closed doors 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288