Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White (Deceased), CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also - on the wife use-of-phrase/technicality thing - I often see, and have personally lived, romance where a man calls a woman his wife without the decree or ceremony. I expect jailhouse call recordings might come out where they were calling each other wife and husband some time ago. He didn’t kill her and by historical accounts didn’t have a conscience adverse to the idea of doing so. I think they believed they were some fated love, maybe she believed it more than he did, but I think him coming out of the flipped car saying that is illustrative of what most likely defined that relationship. Something to consider.
Most definitely I’ve known people who refer to one another as husband and wife, though they’re not legally married .

However, IMO, if he ACTUALLY loved her he would never have allowed her to be put in a position where she ended up in a flipped car to begin with.

His affection for her, demonstrated by him calling her his “wife,” does not equate to the fact that Vicky is in a wrecked car with a self-inflicted gunshot wound that resulted in her suicide.

IMO if he LOVED her he would have prevented her from committing this jailbreak. He could’ve sacrificed his own freedom and just kept up the jailhouse conversation. Or talked her out of it, or refused to bolt from jail.

He’s been around the block. He knew it couldn’t end well.

I think he chose freedom for as long as he could get it, which amounted to 10 days on the run, and a destroyed “wife.” To me that’s selfishness, not love.

IMO

Last edited:
I'm so sad for her mother, nephew, and family. And for her coworkers, too. Sounds like no one ever expected this from her. I have a very hard time feeling sad or any kind of feeling towards CW, but I will say if he really loved her witnessing her death like this is traumatizing. Given the fact that he has committed horrific crimes in the past and has shown no regard for human life or decency, who knows how this will impact him emotionally. This did not end at all how I thought it would. Just mostly so sad for her poor momma. And her dog. Can't forget that little baby.

I agree. While I don’t feel sympathy for VW, as she chose to do this and knew the consequences, I feel bad for those who knew and loved her. Especially because they will never get answers. The only person who can say what happened is CW, and he can’t possibly know why VW did what she did (not to mention he isn’t exactly a reliable source).

That's one reason why I wanted her captured alive. I have so many questions, and this guy isn't likely to answer them, at least truthfully.

Where did you go? What were you thinking? What was the end game?
Same here. It definitely would have been insightful. Now him, I don’t think I’ll believe a word from his mouth. MOO

And what a selfish thing to do to her elderly mother.
Such a resonant post. It interests me. I am a mother of three gorgeous daughters and I hope for more for them than a thrown away career and a romance with an inmate. That said … that mother watched her daughter nurse a terminally ill ex for years, live a life alone, and by her own account this daughter was all stoic. I think I could find some solace in the idea that my daughter felt and she made her last set of decisions, even if prematurely passed, even if her taste in men was atrocious, and even if it meant I was alone for longer and felt personal confusion. The idea that my daughter felt and made some autonomous choices toward the end I think might be enough to carry me out of despair. I post this inviting real discussion on this topic.

VW was wearing a wig. Marshalls talk to Anderson Cooper. CW told authorities VW shot herself and that he did not do it.

was he the only witness to it then? because it sounds like in the clip they say that the marshalls apparently didn't see it?

Most definitely I’ve known people who refer to one another as husband and wife, though they’re not legally marrried.

However, IMO, if he ACTUALLY loved her he would never have allowed her to be put in a position where she ended up in a flipped car to begin with.

His affection for her, demonstrated by him calling her his “wife,” does not equate to the fact that Vicky is in a wrecked car with a self-inflicted gunshot wound that resulted in her suicide.

IMO if he LOVED her he would have prevented her from committing this jailbreak. He could’ve sacrificed his own freedom and just kept up the jailhouse conversation. Or talked her out of it, or refused to bolt from jail.

I think he chose freedom for as long as he could get it, which amounted to 10 days on the run, and a destroyed “wife.” To me that’s selfishness, not love.

IMO
Not the first woman he destroyed

Most definitely I’ve known people who refer to one another as husband and wife, though they’re not legally marrried.

IMO
I agree with you completely on his view of it. I think her view, and his view, of exactly the same set of circumstances - were polar different.

Such a resonant post. It interests me. I am a mother of three gorgeous daughters and I hope for more for them than a thrown away career and a romance with an inmate. That said … that mother watched her daughter nurse a terminally ill ex for years, live a life alone, and by her own account this daughter was all stoic. I think I could find some solace in the idea that my daughter felt and she made her last set of decisions, even if prematurely passed, even if her taste in men was atrocious, and even if it meant I was alone for longer and felt personal confusion. The idea that my daughter felt and made some autonomous choices toward the end I think might be enough to carry me out of despair. I post this inviting real discussion on this topic.
I think it would make me sad to think about how sad and disturbed she would have had to have been to make these decisions. So I’m not sure how comforting those thoughts would be. Plus as a parent you can’t help but wonder if you had parented batter maybe your child would have grown up happier or had better options.

VW was wearing a wig. Marshalls talk to Anderson Cooper. CW told authorities VW shot herself and that he did not do it.

First thing CW says, per this US Marshal is his wife shot herself and he didn't do it. Like Shaggy. "It wasn't me "

Last edited:
A very sad ending. I gave them too much credit, I thought they had a genius plan and were hiding somewhere with a ton of supplies and waiting for things to blow over, but no, they were driving around like bumbling idiots waiting for someone to recognize them.

I'm not totally surprised she killed herself, anytime you are a supervisor you will have some employees that don't like you and now she would have been a prisoner with those same guards she once supervised. Not only humiliating but any guards who thought she wronged them might get some payback.

The mom needs a donate (odd, the forum wont allow the name of the most popular site) page, even if she really don't need anything, what her daughter did is enough to make me want to give. Oh wait.. funerals are expensive, I guess mom will be in charge of that. Not sure if she wants one though. Another life he destroyed.

Sorry but I'm not buying that she is a victim.So what if she didn't have a great love of her life?I haven't and many women don't and survive without a man in their life.I'm sorry she is dead as I am for anyone who is dead but her behavior of letting a dangerous man on the street could have led to the death of many innocents.
I'm not saying she is a victim, this whole thing would not have happened without her helping/participating/planning etc. I do believe she was manipulated to a degree on this.If she had lived I would want her to serve the max as she was a trusted person with authority and made horrible/life threatening decisions. I want to know the autopsy results. Sadly we're only going to get his side of the story now. I can't think of a prison bad enough for him. IMO

A very sad ending. I gave them too much credit, I thought they had a genius plan and were hiding somewhere with a ton of supplies and waiting for things to blow over, but no, they were driving around like bumbling idiots waiting for someone to recognize them.

I'm not totally surprised she killed herself, anytime you are a supervisor you will have some employees that don't like you and now she would have been a prisoner with those same guards she once supervised. Not only humiliating but any guards who thought she wronged them might get some payback.

The mom needs a donate (odd, the forum wont allow the name of the most popular site) page, even if she really don't need anything, what her daughter did is enough to make me want to give. Oh wait.. funerals are expensive, I guess mom will be in charge of that. Not sure if she wants one though.
I thought just like you did- that they had a genius plan and all of that. What a horrible ending for this woman. So foolish- and fatal.

This is somewhat of a moot point now, but I hadn’t heard before that they found the orange SUV with buckets of paint inside it. Dark green paint, I assume. Why choose to repaint it a weird color?
I don't think the green they chose was a weird color, I think they just didn't anticipate how time consuming painting a vehicle would be so they dropped that plan. In the newest pics, the paint job didn't look all that bad from afar, just interrupted and unfinished. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher