Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White (Deceased), CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant believe some of you judge her.. like you walked in her shoes and know her pains. You don't.
She gets a limited amount of sympathy from me. Suicide is always incredibly sad and I truly hope that it turns out to not be the case. But its difficult to not judge the criminal and dangerous actions she took. I try to keep an open mind considering the circumstances but there is a HUGE possibility that nobody really knew Vicky at all.

In this mugshot dude looks very upset and scary. One does not want to be around this guy.
Residence says Athens, Alabama. He is at Limestone Correctional Facility, the largest prison in Alabama and the only prison that is in Athens, Alabama. Not the smaller jail in Lauderdale County where he left with VW. He is back home. I think I read on one of these threads that he was born and/or raised in Athens, AL

Last edited:
The Daily Mail. I have read some real trash in the Daily Mail and 99.9% avoid it. Does it help anyone to mention that VW shopped at a sex store a week before she broke CW out of jail?
LE has said that VW was wearing a wig when they saw her and CW come out of the Motel 6 right before the chase.
An adult novelty store would probably be a good place to purchase wigs.
JMO

Well I’m in the UK so I missed all of the new information as it happened overnight here. I don’t know why but I feel genuinely sad about VW. I feel she was manipulated by a dangerous man. JMO. I am surprised as them being in a hotel I really thought they had planned it and would be hidden in a remote property somewhere. As I say feel sad for VW and especially her elderly mother but I am glad no LE were hurt and it didn’t end in the hail of gunfire I predicted previously!
Agreeing with you, TardisGirl,
It is a miracle that LE wasn't hurt. You are correct: "It didn't end in a hail of gunfire". Thus, also protecting citizens.

I don't know what your British equivalent is..... to our US Marshals? Much gratitude to them, and all of LE, across several states, in this scary and high stakes capture.

Someone in my household just explained to me tonight how the US Marshals just executed an absolutely effective and perfect "PIT maneuver" to run the fugitives off the road. I did not know anything about this until it was broken down for me just now, over dinner: PIT maneuver - Wikipedia

Thank you US Marshals.

LE has said that VW was wearing a wig when they saw her and CW come out of the Motel 6 right before the chase.
An adult novelty store would probably be a good place to purchase wigs.
JMO
okay. I have never bought a wig, but one of my friends did and it wasn't at a sex store, so I have limited knowledge on buying wigs. But, seriously, I have read some graphic trash in the Daily Mail and avoid it whenever possible. Once I read something that was so bad I won't repeat it. I know I wish it wasn't in my head and I don't want to inflict it on anyone else. Thank you for sharing this information.

I don't know what your British equivalent is..... to our US Marshals? Much gratitude to them, and all of LE, across several states, in this scary and high stakes capture.

I’ve looked up US Marshall’s. We appear to just have the police that cover all these roles. Obviously as our regular police are not armed we would call on an armed response unit in this case. So I guess it’s similar as they have training for hostages/terrorists etc.
The US Marshals did an amazing job in this case. No injuries to LE or the public. Well done to them!

You are right. I wouldn't think very many places would carry wigs right now. Maybe party city???
There are wig stores for woman who want to wear a wig which looks like their real hair. My friend bought one years ago. When I first saw that I remembered that it is possible given where they found the SUV that they were close to Nashville where they could find such a store. I did not think of a novelty or party store. I bought one for Halloween once. It was very multi-colored and not a good way to fade into the background. HAHAHA

Cant believe some of you judge her.. like you walked in her shoes and know her pains. You don't.
Okay- this is a public forum where people give their opinions, which includes judgement of other people's behavior. All of us make judgments all the time about a multitude of things all day long and about why people do things. You don't have to walk in someone shoes necessarily to evaluate for yourself why you believe that person did what they did. In other words I don't have to be an escapee from prison to evaluate why that person did what they did.

There are wig stores for woman who want to wear a wig which looks like their real hair. My friend bought one years ago. When I first saw that I remembered that it is possible given where they found the SUV that they were close to Nashville where they could find such a store. I did not think of a novelty or party store. I bought one for Halloween once. It was very multi-colored and not a good way to fade into the background. HAHAHA
I wasn't suggesting that wig stores don't exist just not that common. I was thinking more along the lines of a black wig...wig.png

Totally confused. This article is now saying Casey was driving. it was updated at 0214 "
Before the chase ensued, officers conducting surveillance spotted Vicky White exiting a hotel with a wig on, according to US Marshal Matt Keely. Then, she and Casey White got into a car and drove away.

Authorities continued to watch them until a vehicle pursuit began, ending when a US Marshals task force member drove a vehicle into the Cadillac the pair were in. The car wrecked and rolled over, he said. Casey White was driving the car, according to the US Marshals, though Wedding had earlier told reporters Vicky White was the driver.
Officers were able to remove the inmate from the wrecked car, but Vicky White was pinned inside with a gunshot wound to her head, Keely said."
Lots of errors. I just saw that where they were: The county and city are correct, but not the state. The other state that begins with an "I". Hopefully, once the dust settles all of the facts will be clear cut.

I wasn't suggesting that wig stores don't exist just not that common. I was thinking more along the lines of a black wig...View attachment 343236
Cute wig. I noticed that everyone had her going with black. Do we know if she did? I was thinking she would go with a rinse that is blue or green. Black is so expected

After many hours later and lots of reading, listening to the Anderson Cooper interviews and several other interviews, and my own shock of her death, I came to some thoughts on Vicky. As a long term experienced correction officer resulting in knowing exactly how her life would be in prison (counting having to face those she worked with and her family) Vicky planned out what she would do if caught and made sure she had her gun. There was nothing left to live for. It is just so hard to understand why she who had an exemplary career and at least had a mother and a dog, (I believe ? 2 brothers and ? a nephew), chose to embark on this type of last journey of her life knowing deep down in this day of technology would not end well. And lastly, I will never know why or understand. (My own humble opinion).

Regarding the Anderson Cooper interview:

I’m confused by the idea that they bought the Ford 150, which was being called stolen, all day long.

And when we thought it was stolen, the fact that they dumped it in the car wash made a little sense. (People were thinking that they stole another vehicle from the car wash.) But if they bought the Cadillac too, why wouldn’t they drop the 150 some place where it might have a fighting chance to not be noticed?

I know the marshalls are super-competent, but is it possible that the one being interviewed didn’t have the facts straight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288