Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White (Deceased), CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the Anderson Cooper interview:

I’m confused by the idea that they bought the Ford 150, which was being called stolen, all day long.

And when we thought it was stolen, the fact that they dumped it in the car wash made a little sense. (People were thinking that they stole another vehicle from the car wash.) But if they bought the Cadillac too, why wouldn’t they drop the 150 some place where it might have a fighting chance to not be noticed?

I know the marshalls are super-competent, but is it possible that the one being interviewed didn’t have the facts straight?
Hi Wary, good point about the truck being reported by media as stolen.
Mr Stinson is an Angel for not giving up on reporting to Law Enforcement.

He stated that the keys were in the truck and it started. The two leaving that truck the way that they did at the car wash is bizarre. Sticking out of the car wash bay. Just truly bizarre.

Hi Wary, good point about the truck being reported by media as stolen.
Mr Stinson is an Angel for not giving up on reporting to Law Enforcement.

He stated that the keys were in the truck and it started. The two leaving that truck the way that they did at the car wash is bizarre. Sticking out of the car wash bay. Just truly bizarre.

Hi! I agree! But I’m not going to criticize LE too much, until I know how many tips they were chasing down. So glad Mr Stimson persevered, though.

And I think that the whole way CW was loitering around the car wash was bizarre, too. Just wandering back and forth in front of the camera, showing off his tattoo sleeve? What possible reason could there be? I suppose he was waiting for VW? But why?

From what I have read here and are my thoughts also is if they paid attention to the news, social media, and especially an internet website such as Websleuths they had such a head start beginning their very first day of 6 hours why only as far as Evansville, Indiana? 11 days!! Why leave a vehicle in plain sight (with a camera recording) and left in their next vehicle (with a camera recording), stay in a hotel for an extended stay, be out in public, when there are so many other places to stay hidden for a lot longer. So shocking and bizzare. It makes no sense.

They did or didn't do so many things that could have continued their flight. The disposal of the cars etc. in obvious places, the motel stay in one place for so long all lead me to believe they were hoping to be found and to go out in a hail of LE bullets or in a murder-suicide pact. For what ever reason only VW ended her life, perhaps at the last moment CW couldn't go through with it. MOO MOO MOO

What amazes me is that there was all that cash taken out, and all the expert planning for the day of the escape, which went off without a hitch — and then they wind up stealing a car, staying at a motel in Indiana, going to the car wash. What exactly was the plan?

I have great sympathy for Vicki's friends, family and co-workers. They've got a tough road ahead.

As far as them being "married". Does it really matter? They may have considered themselves married, or had what they considered a marriage ceremony. It could also just be slang, like saying my boo, or my man.

What amazes me is that there was all that cash taken out, and all the expert planning for the day of the escape, which went off without a hitch — and then they wind up stealing a car, staying at a motel in Indiana, going to the car wash. What exactly was the plan?

THIS! I agree so much! What was their end game in all of this? What was the point?

Sad for the people that thought they knew her. It’s as if she had nothing to live for after retirement and was looking for love in the wrong place.

Jmo

This made me start to wonder. What if VW was manipulated by CW. And he said all these things to her to get what he wanted? Some people can be so vulnerable and easily manipulated. I say this without knowing VW of course. While it seems like she took her own action, what if it was really his idea and he implanted it into her head? JMO, just playing devil's advocate.

They did or didn't do so many things that could have continued their flight. The disposal of the cars etc. in obvious places, the motel stay in one place for so long all lead me to believe they were hoping to be found and to go out in a hail of LE bullets or in a murder-suicide pact. For what ever reason only VW ended her life, perhaps at the last moment CW couldn't go through with it. MOO MOO MOO
Maybe you’re right…..

So the Anderson Cooper CNN interview, U.S. Marshall Martin Keely claims that Vicky had somewhere between 60,000
and 90,000 on her person. He also stated that she withdrew money from various bank accounts. It is not adding up that that he thinks it is between 60 and 90 thousand. Yes, I realize that she stayed in hotels, ate, purchased vehicles and whatever else.
But Vicky's Mother-In-Law said that Vicki was frugal and saved a substantial amount of money.

So my opinion is she would have had a lot more than that.

She could have squirreled away a large amount of cash in her freezer instead of putting it ALL in the bank knowing she was planning the escape for who knows how long.

I still want to know how she managed to purchase her home in 2014 for $1000.

So the Anderson Cooper CNN interview, U.S. Marshall Martin Keely claims that Vicky had somewhere between 60,000
and 90,000 on her person. He also stated that she withdrew money from various bank accounts. It is not adding up that that he thinks it is between 60 and 90 thousand. Yes, I realize that she stayed in hotels, ate, purchased vehicles and whatever else.
But Vicky's Mother-In-Law said that Vicki was frugal and saved a substantial amount of money.

She could have squirreled away a large amount of cash in her freezer instead of putting it ALL in the bank knowing she was planning the escape for who knows how long.

My guess is a sheriff's sale, or whatever the equivalent is in AL. Sold for back taxes, unclaimed property, something along those lines. Only a wild guess, though, and still a screaming deal.

ETA: I was checking out the property tax history on your helpful Zillow link. No notations of taxes prior to 2014 that I saw.

That could have just been the land and since her mom lives 2 doors down, she may have bought that from family.

Just speculating re: the home purchase. Sometimes exact amounts are not stated in contracts. When I worked with oil and gas leases, they rarely stated the true amount paid by the oil company (leaseholder) in the lease. It was normally a nominal $1,000 - I believe to protect the privacy of interest holders in a public document. I don't know all the reasons why that is legal or industry practice but I think "consideration" as it is called is different from "value".

As I say, just speculation.

for people struggling with this, Twitter Web was or still is down and you'll get the poodle page
people are saying Twitter app for cell is still working
Thanks...I did figure it was either down or because I don't have an active Twitter account. I mainly had a good laugh at the poodle in a chair concept "for my trouble."

We were so sure that this was well planned and that they would be off the grid and well hidden for a good period of time.

How wrong were we??? Lol

It seems that they may have had a bit of a plan but that unravelled quickly.

Buying 3 vehicles and then leaving them in conspicuous places is a head scratcher for sure.

Evansville, Indiana. Huh. Why there? Why a motel? Why stay there and not keep moving? They could have been far away by now. They had the means but I guess no real plan unless someone decided to change the plan.

MOO

We were so sure that this was well planned and that they would be off the grid and well hidden for a good period of time.

How wrong were we??? Lol

It seems that they may have had a bit of a plan but that unravelled quickly.

Buying 3 vehicles and then leaving them in conspicuous places is a head scratcher for sure.

Evansville, Indiana. Huh. Why there? Why a motel? Why stay there and not keep moving? They could have been far away by now. They had the means but I guess no real plan unless someone decided to change the plan.

MOO
Well, he had made it clear before that he wanted "suicide by cop" and she, by most standards didn't have a rosy next thirty years. I will still go with "going out together" in a hail of bullets, wherever they would come from. MOO MOO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member