GUILTY NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022 *Arrest* #3

...All of Bonola's lies, including the one he sent her husband saying that his wife (OG) was responsible for sending him to jail years ago are meant to show everyone he was and is the victim--not the woman he killed. He's definitely one for the books...

I don't know if that would work. Speaking for myself, I have VERY limited places to hide a key, even though I have a large yard. In fact, I can't come up with a good place to hide a key in my back yard either, and it's rather large with lots of stuff in it. So if I can't come up with 1 good place, I certainly couldn't come up with multiple places. Also, a fair amount of people have smaller yards than I do, with hardly any hidey spots.

I really like your idea to removed the key while at home though! :D Unfortunately, I can see me forgetting to put it back out and that would be the one time I locked myself out. lol :p
IMO, best to leave a hideout key alone once it has been placed. If one hides it anew every time when leaving home and retrieves it again when arriving back home, neighbors will certainly notice you walking to the same rock/bush/birdhouse every single day! Just hide the key at night without using a flashlight and leave it alone until you need it. And don't hide it in the mailbox, or under the welcome mat, or anyplace obvious!

From previous reports: He didn't want the 13 year old child to see the body. Others speculated he moved the body to take it to some other place like maybe his home, or to abandon it in the park nearby, or to further process, however the trail of blood spooked him

What would "records show" mean in this headline:

David Bonola allegedly thought Orsolya Gaal gave him HIV, records show​

I took it to mean that newly released records of interviews show he said that (even if not true) when being interviewed by LE. (I did *not* take it to mean that he has HIV or that OG gave it to him. An article above even says that he said that she said she doesn't have HIV.)

Which brings up a question.... Will the DA's office or defense require an HIV test to admit to evidence in a trial? Regardless, if a prisoner claims that they have HIV, does the jail test them before exposing other prisoners?

Jmo.

Her poor family. My heart breaks for them, especially with wild, inaccurate (imo) accusations from the accused murderer being splashed in tabloids.

Mr. Bonola's narrative of what happened the night he slaughtered Ms. OG in her home is Machismo on steroids. He will paint OG as a woman first deserving of his love, then deserving death when she longer wanted him.
Still wonder why she let DB in her house after returning home at like 12:30am to "talk." She was alone at bar for like 45 mins. Thank goodness the boy was unharmed. And for victim to threaten killer with a large knife...just does not make sense. Maybe DB was blackmailing victim or something.

Still wonder why she let DB in her house after returning home at like 12:30am to "talk." She was alone at bar for like 45 mins. Thank goodness the boy was unharmed. And for victim to threaten killer with a large knife...just does not make sense. Maybe DB was blackmailing victim or something.
possibly blackmailing her with the HIV story.

yes--interesting idea about blackmailing, especially since Bonola said he took OG's laptop and tossed it in the river because it had sex tapes on it. There's some reason why he said that.

Since DB told LE everything, would LE have recovered the laptop he tossed into the Hudson and review the videos that he claims?

So has he actually tested positive for HIV, or was this just paranoia on his part based on the fact that he had convinced himself that OG was "cheating" on him with multiple partners?
If Bonola honestly believed he contracted HIV from OG why did he initially tell the detectives he went over to her house that evening to try and reignite his affair with her? The HIV story doesn't make any sense to me, other than trying to offer an explanation for why he had the rage to murder her. Telling the detectives that OG had mulitiple affairs with different men, had HIV, had sex tapes on her laptop--it almost sounds like he's trying to convince everyone that OG was immoral sexually--she committed numerous sex-related offenses against Bonola. In my mind, he is and was obsessed with her sexually, as if she was an addicting drug he needed. Otherwise, he went into a form of psychotic withdraw. I think OG tried to ween Bonola off her several times, and he kept coming back begging for another tryst until she had finally had enough and told him not to ever come back to her house. The handyman arrange was off too--which clenched it in Bonola's mind that there was now no way back into the relationship. The post-it memo on OG's refrigerator "Get another handyman" makes me think OG thought everything was over for good before he showed up at her door that night begging for another chance and another intimate encounter with her. It's terrible she ever cross paths with Bonola.

Last edited:
These recent ”revelations” by Bonola make me more convinced that he is a pathological liar, and sincerely hopeful that LE have much more than his word and gossip from people he confided in…to confirm this ‘affair.’ His stories are becoming more and more inflated and ludicrous.

IMO, he is trying to devalue his victim to excuse his crime.

He’s a murderer so I don’t know why I’m surprised he’s also a liar. The man who didn’t want her young son to find her body has no problems smearing her. Her poor family.
That’s another ‘story’ of his that Im not buying. My guess is that removing his victim from the house was about a half-hearted attempt to make it look like she was murdered somewhere else. He was their handyman. He was an employee connected to that house.

i also have a hunch that they were supposed to meet at the bar where she seemingly waited for someone. A safe public place. Maybe she wanted to fire him in person knowing he has this obsession with her. But he never showed up. He wanted her alone and vulnerable. This concern for her child is a ploy for sympathy. Everything he says is to puff himself up and denigrate his victim.

I still don't understand why he bothered to remove the body from the home only to leave it in the open.
My thoughts on why Bonalo after killing OG in her home and deciding to take her body with him is because her death didn't resolve the intent and aftermath of Bonalo's rage and his need to control her. Dragging her body in a hockey totebag to its final place of discovery off a sidewalk several blocks from her home suggests to me he had no plans in mind--he simply was on auto pilot continuing to force her to comply even though she was dead.

I am also sceptical about his saying that OG grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed his hand, and then he got it away from her and stabbed her, as if it was self-defense. I wonder how they would prove this to be the case, or refute it. Perhaps the wounds on his hands would provide that kind of information - either from the hospital he went to after the event, or when examined later by LE when he was in custody.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back