Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the production was already sold so he had to deliver something.

I think seeing as how he didn't find out anything new, and had some access to the accused, contrarian was the only way to go.

But equally Ch.5 could have written it off as a dud, no? Ch.5 is far from desperate. I did a google and it's enjoying a viewership in 2022 that other channels may be looking hungrily and longingly at.

a bit more of character 'assassination' from the documentary

A woman who used to work for the prime suspect in Madeleine McCann's disappearance recalled how he used to always have young girls around him, and beat up a teenager he was paying for sex. SW was an employee at Christian Brueckner's kiosk in Braunschweig, Germany, which he opened in 2012, aged 36. Sabine recalled seeing Christian B 'kissing' young girls aged 16 to 17 in his kiosk. She also mentioned a 16-year-old Russian teen she saw with Christian B. 'He abused her, that's why she ran,' she said. She recalled asking the teenager what she wanted from 'such and old guy' and the girl replied: 'Well, money. I sleep with him.'

Thread is closed for cleanup of ridiculous bickering and hyperfocusing on minutiae rather than discussing the case at hand.

When it reopens, members who persist in doing so will simply be permanently banned from this discussion.

Could somebody report about the latest MWT doco? Non-UK-Watchers had no insight, unfortuneatly!

Something new so far?

CB exhibits a lot of dangerous characteristics. If he is guilty of killing MM, is it necessarily the only time he has ever killed someone? It was reported in CdM that he allegedly confessed to previously killing an ex-girlfriend too.

While there is not (yet) any tangible evidence to prove CB is a killer, he does display many of the traits of a psycopath and murderer as previously discussed.

Post in thread 'Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #26' Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #26

Aside from his psychopathic traits (recently confirmed by a prison doctor), CB is someone who commits crime on a daily basis, a criminal hidden in plain sight. It is in his nature to hide his activities, inner feelings, desires and thoughts from others. Would a 17 year old girl, who had never met him before, really be able to judge whether a 30 year old man like this had recently committed a serious crime? She wouldn't be the first person that CB has duped and she certainly isn't the last by the looks of it.....
I do get the feeling he may have buried a few bodies in the past. He began sexually assaulting young girls at a very young age. It wouldn't take too long to figure out that 'dead girls tell no tales.'

And because he was so transient, and spontaneous, we don't even know exactly where he was, when. It would be hard to tie random remains to him if he was just traveling through by van.

I have wondered about the wandering thing myself - it's part of my carnival of mirrors theory

Let's assume CB is guilty

Could it have been the case that the Tapas group cross-contaminated and tailored their evidence out of fear and self preservation rather than any conspiracy, and thus cast suspicion on themselves and diverted the investigation?

It would explain a hell of a lot.
Do you mean that they may have closed windows or doors themselves, thus altering the crime scene, in order to make themselves look better?

Do you mean that they may have closed windows or doors themselves, thus altering the crime scene, in order to make themselves look better?
That may be what they were insinuating but why did they (McCann's/Tapas friends) need to? I heard on a show about MM that because they seemed to be suggesting that the perp might have taken her out of that window that seemed suspicious to the PJ. Yet there were two burglaries in the same block (Block 5) in the couple of weeks leading up to the McCann's stay where a window was involved in each one.

That three Vodafone BTS let us draw an approximate area. The question is: Were in that zone additional Vodafone BTS?

View attachment 343257
I went down a rabbit hole and ended up finding this site:

Could you explain this map to me? Or maybe Alternative paradox? I realize the targets state first seen in 2009 but when I went to Google maps in regards to the targets near Espiche in June 2007, the areas and the things they appear to be targeting looked the same.

The most interesting target for me is this one, as the service appears (if I am understanding this map correctly) to cover just a small area.

small area.png

If CB had the phone (that was associated to him in 2005 according to reports) the night of the 3rd of May and it was signaling somewhere just in this small area then that is significant.

If you put the beginning of the above target in to Google maps it is 5 to 6 minutes away from Apartment 5A.

PossibleCBroute.png

The most interesting target for me is this one, as the service appears (if I am understanding this map correctly) to cover just a small area.

If CB had the phone (that was associated to him in 2005 according to reports) the night of the 3rd of May and it was signaling somewhere just in this small area then that is significant.

If you put the beginning of the above target in to Google maps it is 5 to 6 minutes away from Apartment 5A.
Doesn't MWT in his doco, point out the doubt regarding the cell phone pings?

Doesn't MWT in his doco, point out the doubt regarding the cell phone pings?
Quite possibly, I have to finish the doc. I am 15 minutes in so far. That info I posted was from research I was doing a few days back when we were discussing Vodafone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla