Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who constructed the profile and at what date ?

Looking out of place, loitering around, appearing to be scoping out a Holiday Apartment on multiple days where a child vanishes from said apartment the next day. That's according to the young girl TS and another witness DF in the PJ files.
I also think it's fair to ask what the chances are of more than one person exactly matching the profile of someone who would 'fit' as a likely culprit of what happened to Madeleine being in the proximity of the crime at the time the crime was committed.

Pretty slim, I would have thought?

New, old news, but a little more detail.
While in his homeland, the sex offender, now 45, underwent major work at a private clinic in Wuerzburg, Bavaria, it is claimed.

Looks like the Red Tops have begun to question MWT's docu too. ;)

'While the documentary posed some interesting questions about the case, after the first half has aired, some of the assertions made ahead of its release have yet to quite come true.

Interviews he gave ahead of its release suggested he had found a woman who could provide an alibi for Brueckner for the night Madeleine disappeared – testimony that could have put the investigation into jeopardy.'............

Instead of speaking to the source of Brueckner’s supposed alibi, Mr Williams-Thomas spoke to the woman’s husband, who confirmed she had been on holiday there at the time, but said she “can’t be sure” of the exact details as it was so long ago.'..........

Last edited:
'JUTTA Rabe and Jon Clarke are working on a television documentary looking into Madeleine’s disappearance.'

“He was very good with tools and machines and had trained as a car mechanic. He often mounted canopies on balconies and verandas at the Ocean Club.”

German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters told us last week he has “everything he needs” to prosecute B. He was referring to the case of the German girl but also to Madeleine.

We can also today disclose that prosecutors have told us he will “definitely” face further charges “between the end of May and early June”.

'JUTTA Rabe and Jon Clarke are working on a television documentary looking into Madeleine’s disappearance.'

“He was very good with tools and machines and had trained as a car mechanic. He often mounted canopies on balconies and verandas at the Ocean Club.”

German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters told us last week he has “everything he needs” to prosecute B. He was referring to the case of the German girl but also to Madeleine.

We can also today disclose that prosecutors have told us he will “definitely” face further charges “between the end of May and early June”.

They say his confidence in the Sept 2007 photo was down to his new
dental work , more likely he was feeling confident as that was the month they made MM parents arguido‘s .

I'm curious to know why the suspect had a bandage on his arm at the Salema beach sexual abuse of the child.
I wonder if a witness, GF's at the time, or whoever, has given any info regarding the bandage or any injury he had, or if it was it just a prop?

Last edited:
I'm curious to know why the suspect had a bandage on his arm at the Salema beach sexual abuse of the child.
I wonder if a witness, GF's at the time, or whoever, has given any info regarding the bandage or any injury he had, or if it was it just a prop?

I wondered the same , possibly covering a tattoo or distinguishable
scar maybe ?

tedtink said:
snipped from article posted....

And in another note I have on this case is:

Hans-Christian Wolters, from the Brunswick prosecutor’s office in Germany, revealed that Bruekner faces investigation over the cases. Wolters said: ’We haven’t spoken in depth about the other two cases, but I confirm we are looking into them. ‘These are two further rape cases & are in addition to the sexual assault on a little girl at the beach & the case of Hazel Behan. ‘These two rape cases are from evidence provided at Brueckner’s trial in 2019 from two witnesses who said they found footage on a video camera of him attacking these two women. ‘We have not been able to identify either of the victims. We actually hope to have these cases all closed within the next few weeks & then it will be possible to consider charges for these. HCW said there will be an update/announcement at the end of May about the progress of these 5 potential charges.

So 5 potential charges coming - hopefully!

Don't forget to "tag" me - anyone that is - when there is a date, please!! TIA!

Thank you for the information. Yes, unfortunately, discussions and questions do get asked again. My apologies for dragging it out.

Thank you for the information. Yes, unfortunately, discussions and questions do get asked again. My apologies for dragging it out.

Just to reiterate though, the German investigators are sure MM is deceased unfortunately...

"These are evidence or concrete facts that we have, and not mere indications", the spokesman of the Prosecutor's Office of Brunswick, Germany, Hans Christian Wolters, told AFP. The investigator explains, however, that they are not "forensic evidence". , as the place where the body may be.

Does anyone know if the definitions of "forensic" evidence have different standards in different countries?
I don't think so.

In 2020, HCW said that they have no forensic evidence, like DNA or a body.

In 2022, HCW says that they have no forensic evidence, like a body.

So, everbody should decide, wether to read between the lines, or not. Without access to the files, we just can assume.

I wondered the same , possibly covering a tattoo or distinguishable
scar maybe ?
Maybe a kind of wound. To me it looks as if CB could have used the time from his prison release to catch up on some things.

Some victims like to defend themselves. Or just another kind of accident. Who knows...

I don't think so.

In 2020, HCW said that they have no forensic evidence, like DNA or a body.

In 2022, HCW says that they have no forensic evidence, like a body.

So, everbody should decide, wether to read between the lines, or not. Without access to the files, we just can assume.

Something definitely changed late last year. Around that time reports were stating an ex-girlfriend of CB's made a recent revelation, and reports talked about a search for evidence in a vehicle, and then Hans began saying "We have that evidence now." Now he is "100%" sure MM is deceased. And now he is an arguido in Portugal. It's only a matter of time that what they have is revealed. I believe Hans when he said everyone would agree that CB was the culprit when they reveal the evidence. I just hope and pray that little Madeleine didn't suffer.

Last edited:
Something definitely changed late last year. Around that time reports were stating an ex-girlfriend of CB's made a recent revelation, and reports talked about a search for evidence in a vehicle, and then Hans began saying "We have that evidence now." Now he is "100%" sure MM is deceased. And now he is an arguido in Portugal. It's only a matter of time that what they have is revealed. I believe Hans when he said everyone would agree that CB was the culprit when they reveal the evidence. I just hope and pray that little Madeleine didn't suffer.
The British ex girlfriend talked about the VW Estate - we’ve heard nothing about that vehicle.

I think it’s more likely that they have communications with others - BKA has been going through his online footprint, hard drives and possibly those of his contacts.

Does anyone know if the definitions of "forensic" evidence have different standards in different countries?
What I do know is that the way the Germans use the word 'concrete' is not quite the same as the way we use the word. In English, the word 'concrete' means solid, irrefutable, proven.

In Germany, apparently, the word means more, circumstantial and persuasive, but NOT irrefutable.

Still, Herr Walters HAS said that he believes he has enough evidence, now, to prosecute, but wants to strengthen his hand.

Whilst I have no reason to doubt their investigation is thorough, I confess to one or two reservations about their PR management of it.

In particular, it has disturbed me that the Germans and Scotland Yard have not, always, such from identical hymn-sheets in their assessment of the progress of the investigation, with Scotland Yard treating it as a 'missing persons' enquiry; the Germans as a murder enquiry.

That gulf could scarcely be wider, really, and I'm not sure how to reconcile it.

How on earth that messaging comes across to the McCanns and Madeleine's extended family, I really don't know.

What I do know is that the way the Germans use the word 'concrete' is not quite the same as the way we use the word. In English, the word 'concrete' means solid, irrefutable, proven.

In Germany, apparently, the word means more, circumstantial and persuasive, but NOT irrefutable.

Still, Herr Walters HAS said that he believes he has enough evidence, now, to prosecute, but wants to strengthen his hand.

Whilst I have no reason to doubt their investigation is thorough, I confess to one or two reservations about their PR management of it.

In particular, it has disturbed me that the Germans and Scotland Yard have not, always, such from identical hymn-sheets in their assessment of the progress of the investigation, with Scotland Yard treating it as a 'missing persons' enquiry; the Germans as a murder enquiry.

That gulf could scarcely be wider, really, and I'm not sure how to reconcile it.

How on earth that messaging comes across to the McCanns and Madeleine's extended family, I really don't know.
from their latest statements, I would think they are being kept informed of the investigations

"We welcome the news that the Portuguese authorities have declared a German man an 'arguido' in relation to the disappearance of our beloved daughter Madeleine. This reflects progress in the investigation, being conducted by the Portuguese, German and British authorities. It is important to note the 'arguido' has not yet been charged with any specific crime related to Madeleine's disappearance. Even though the possibility may be slim, we have not given up hope that Madeleine is still alive and we will be reunited with her."

April 22, 2022

This year we mark fifteen years since we last saw Madeleine. It feels no harder than any other but no easier either. It’s a very long time.

Many people talk about the need for ‘closure’. It’s always felt a strange term. Regardless of outcome, Madeleine will always be our daughter and a truly horrific crime has been committed. These things will remain. It is true though that uncertainty creates weakness; knowledge and certainty give strength, and for this reason our need for answers, for the truth, is essential. We are grateful for the ongoing work and commitment of the UK, Portuguese and German authorities as it is this combined police effort which will yield results and bring us those answers.

As always, we would like to thank all of our supporters for their continued good wishes and support. It is a huge comfort to know that regardless of time passed, Madeleine is still in people’s hearts and minds. Thank you.

May 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member