GUILTY CO - Neveah Gallegos, 3, Denver, 21 Sept 2007

I am guessing here but it sounds like she might still be in jail as she is facing some pretty serious charges herself

I am guessing here but it sounds like she might still be in jail as she is facing some pretty serious charges herself

No they were both let out and the charges were dropped because they said they needed the autopsy report back for more evidence, even though she admitted that they lied and he dumped the body. Unbelievable.

No they were both let out and the charges were dropped because they said they needed the autopsy report back for more evidence, even though she admitted that they lied and he dumped the body. Unbelievable.

From Denver here folks. Get ready ... these situations will be coming to your city soon. Take a "sanctuary city" (which the good policticians deny), tie the DHSS and police hands by not allowing illegal immigrants to be governed by US law (most obviously demonstrated by our:sick: president this month in the Texas vs Medellin dealth penalty case this month), throw law enforcement/border patrol agents in the slammer and this is what you end up with.

Justice system tip-toes around anyone with an Hispanic surname ... believe me, this is one of the many absolutely horrendous cases which have occured in the past couple of years. And this PC atitude is spreading rapidly across the country, at least among politicians.

Back on topic ... all of us in the great unwashed majority of Denver KNEW this would happen. It's gotten to point, you can only shake your head and wonder what to do until after election time! I want this man and woman to absolutely SUFFER for what was done to that child. If the mother helped in 'covering up the murder', she KNEW what was happening to her child ......... ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

From Denver here folks. Get ready ... these situations will be coming to your city soon. Take a "sanctuary city" (which the good policticians deny), tie the DHSS and police hands by not allowing illegal immigrants to be governed by US law (most obviously demonstrated by our:sick: president this month in the Texas vs Medellin dealth penalty case this month), throw law enforcement/border patrol agents in the slammer and this is what you end up with.

Justice system tip-toes around anyone with an Hispanic surname ... believe me, this is one of the many absolutely horrendous cases which have occured in the past couple of years. And this PC atitude is spreading rapidly across the country, at least among politicians.

Back on topic ... all of us in the great unwashed majority of Denver KNEW this would happen. It's gotten to point, you can only shake your head and wonder what to do until after election time! I want this man and woman to absolutely SUFFER for what was done to that child. If the mother helped in 'covering up the murder', she KNEW what was happening to her child ......... ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I hope your DA, your Police Chief and your DHS head all have elected positions....I will fly to Denver and picket the three of them. Look what happened on their watch and what their lame, pathetic response was. Instead of "OMG, we messed up and please God, we will tear the system apart to make sure it never happens again" they rush to point fingers at one another. It makes me ill. The two perps are laughing...or maybe one is, because she is weak, and he probably got rid of her as soon as he could.

Not sure what you are saying here but I am myself Hispanic and they throw Hispanic people in jail around here in Illinois just like anyone else. If you are implying that they are illegal, I haven't heard that yet. The mother states she is Native American, so assuming she is a U.S. Citizen. Not sure what the BF is.

What is it about people and 3 year olds? It seems to be the year most children are abused/murdered/missing/raped.

I'm going to ponder that post spiritually, something hit me hard when I read this. there is something going on in that realm. Thanks for pointing this out, because we have our statistics, for years, and we know under five, before school and public contacts is how our young are so vulnerable. Three is a more profound number. Three's hmmmmmmmmm? Thinking!

Not sure what you are saying here but I am myself Hispanic and they throw Hispanic people in jail around here in Illinois just like anyone else. If you are implying that they are illegal, I haven't heard that yet. The mother states she is Native American, so assuming she is a U.S. Citizen. Not sure what the BF is.

Imthemom, great thread, thanks for bringing it up and out, attention is what's going to move this forward. I wanted to say I didn't know if you noticed but the citizens on wednesday night held a vigil protest to the release of these murderers, and then actions have began to take place again. Don't give up. I believe justice will come for Neveah, but keeping it hot like your doing is what it takes. I commend you.

I understood what greywing was saying, I've seen a trend also. It is going on, for the reasons greywing pointed out, illegal, but also other factors cause the disassociation from those in positions and authority to do something about this.

Some people just don't care, esepcially if their illegals, don't consider it their problem, blah blah, and no respect for mankind. We have that in our LE, social services, courts and authorities. It all boils down to this, which is your biggest contention here, if a Mother doesn't respect, love and protect her young, it's hard to find and make others do it. I've seen it way too many times. Kids receiving no respect because the parents don't respect them. Makes me realize mankind has a very dark evil side.

Neveah will have justice, thanks to people like you.

I'm going to ponder that post spiritually, something hit me hard when I read this. there is something going on in that realm. Thanks for pointing this out, because we have our statistics, for years, and we know under five, before school and public contacts is how our young are so vulnerable. Three is a more profound number. Three's hmmmmmmmmm? Thinking!

Imthemom, great thread, thanks for bringing it up and out, attention is what's going to move this forward. I wanted to say I didn't know if you noticed but the citizens on wednesday night held a vigil protest to the release of these murderers, and then actions have began to take place again. Don't give up. I believe justice will come for Neveah, but keeping it hot like your doing is what it takes. I commend you.

I understood what greywing was saying, I've seen a trend also. It is going on, for the reasons greywing pointed out, illegal, but also other factors cause the disassociation from those in positions and authority to do something about this.

Some people just don't care, esepcially if their illegals, don't consider it their problem, blah blah, and no respect for mankind. We have that in our LE, social services, courts and authorities. It all boils down to this, which is your biggest contention here, if a Mother doesn't respect, love and protect her young, it's hard to find and make others do it. I've seen it way too many times. Kids receiving no respect because the parents don't respect them. Makes me realize mankind has a very dark evil side.

Neveah will have justice, thanks to people like you.

Thanks kook look, I really hope she does get justice. This case has bothered me so much. I know there are hundreds like them but there shouldn't be. She should have been saved from him a year ago when she was abused. I understand now about the illegals not being their problem. It just hurts me more than anything to think people just assume because they look Hispanic they are illegals but it seems like this is what is happening so many places in our country right now.

Thanks kook look, I really hope she does get justice. This case has bothered me so much. I know there are hundreds like them but there shouldn't be. She should have been saved from him a year ago when she was abused. I understand now about the illegals not being their problem. It just hurts me more than anything to think people just assume because they look Hispanic they are illegals but it seems like this is what is happening so many places in our country right now.

imthemom ... I was refering the the justice system in Denver. One of the things that is happening here in the news media here is that they NEVER mention whether or not people are illegal - it comes out after the fact. In the 70s and 80s it was part of a concerted effort in re-educating so to speak - a reminder that just because someone had a surname or looked Hispanic did not mean they were illegal. It seemed like a good idea to me. Denver has a very large population of Americans who happen to be of Hispanic descent.

But now, (sigh) it seems that ALL of us here in Denver are paying the price. To watch what is happening in the greater metro area is distressing, to say the least. It's so difficult to explain .... I guess one has to live it.

Anyway, my point is that I don't assume people with Hispanic surnames are illegal. My point is that known illegals accused of horrendous crimes are being released as no flight risks when EVERYONE knows they will flee and reenter with a different name (known for a fact - one absolute murdering drug dealer is back for at least the 16th time and is known by 17 aliases)- unfair to the victim (and possibly future victims) and unfair to any of us who care about justice.

Greywing,

As someone of Hispanic descent, I have to say I did find original post and generalizations about hispanics and illegals offensive, if not off-base.

It did seem to methat you were making the jump from a Hispanic surname to illegal status. I can assure you that I have a very hispanic last name, but I was actually born in this country, speak English better than Spanish and have never committed any crimes and certainly not gotten away with any crimes. I understand now you are stating that you know that not all Hispanics are illegals, but you continue to talk about illegal immigrants in this discussion as if that has something to do with this case without having any information to go on other than their last name. Do you have any reason to believe this case has something to do with illegal immigrants other than these two last names?

I don't know anything about your local politics in Denver, but it seems to me that the idiocy of these two being let out has to do with your DA and officials who obviously have their head up their -ss...not illegal immigration.

I can assure that where I live Hispanics are rounded up and jailed for their crimes all the time. In fact, they sometimes have to pay longer for their crime. For example, if an illegal committed a crime, was convicted and served their time, but their native country won't take them back...they sit in jail. In fact, if they committed their crime and did time in their native country, but the native country won't take them back, they sit in jail indefinitely. There are many Cubans who came on the Mariel boatlift in the 70's still sitting in jail.

Don't assume that illegals have any monopoly on criminal activity. I can name just as many good old white trash for you...Couey, Devlin, Duncan, Danielle Van Dam's killer, etc. I have rarely heard a whisper about Hispanics or Blacks getting special treatment - quite the opposite. Since we are making sweeping generalization, I would say more often than not it is the affluent (and often non-minority) that get away with their crimes.

imthemom ... I was refering the the justice system in Denver. One of the things that is happening here in the news media here is that they NEVER mention whether or not people are illegal - it comes out after the fact. In the 70s and 80s it was part of a concerted effort in re-educating so to speak - a reminder that just because someone had a surname or looked Hispanic did not mean they were illegal. It seemed like a good idea to me. Denver has a very large population of Americans who happen to be of Hispanic descent.

But now, (sigh) it seems that ALL of us here in Denver are paying the price. To watch what is happening in the greater metro area is distressing, to say the least. It's so difficult to explain .... I guess one has to live it.

Anyway, my point is that I don't assume people with Hispanic surnames are illegal. My point is that known illegals accused of horrendous crimes are being released as no flight risks when EVERYONE knows they will flee and reenter with a different name (known for a fact - one absolute murdering drug dealer is back for at least the 16th time and is known by 17 aliases)- unfair to the victim (and possibly future victims) and unfair to any of us who care about justice.

Greywing,

As someone of Hispanic descent, I have to say I did find original post and generalizations about hispanics and illegals offensive, if not off-base.

It did seem to methat you were making the jump from a Hispanic surname to illegal status. I can assure you that I have a very hispanic last name, but I was actually born in this country, speak English better than Spanish and have never committed any crimes and certainly not gotten away with any crimes. I understand now you are stating that you know that not all Hispanics are illegals, but you continue to talk about illegal immigrants in this discussion as if that has something to do with this case without having any information to go on other than their last name. Do you have any reason to believe this case has something to do with illegal immigrants other than these two last names?

I don't know anything about your local politics in Denver, but it seems to me that the idiocy of these two being let out has to do with your DA and officials who obviously have their head up their -ss...not illegal immigration.

I can assure that where I live Hispanics are rounded up and jailed for their crimes all the time. In fact, they sometimes have to pay longer for their crime. For example, if an illegal committed a crime, was convicted and served their time, but their native country won't take them back...they sit in jail. In fact, if they committed their crime and did time in their native country, but the native country won't take them back, they sit in jail indefinitely. There are many Cubans who came on the Mariel boatlift in the 70's still sitting in jail.

Don't assume that illegals have any monopoly on criminal activity. I can name just as many good old white trash for you...Couey, Devlin, Duncan, Danielle Van Dam's killer, etc. I have rarely heard a whisper about Hispanics or Blacks getting special treatment - quite the opposite. Since we are making sweeping generalization, I would say more often than not it is the affluent (and often non-minority) that get away with their crimes.

Well I can say, being a white caucasian female that I understand both of your points of views, and am empathetic and haven't been offended yet by eithers posts. So lets all keep it that way. We have a worldly problem which is called evil, and it doesn't discriminate or be choosy, as long as it's deeds are done. Which is only, "To come, steal, kill and destroy!"

Our weapon of warfare is to overcome evil with good. There's our hope we long for, and then of course members like Imthemom who started this thread out of concern, and then valued members like yourselves involving and engaging your input to look for answers to solve these problems we're all faced with. Peace!

Well I can say, being a white caucasian female that I understand both of your points of views, and am empathetic and haven't been offended yet by eithers posts. So lets all keep it that way. We have a worldly problem which is called evil, and it doesn't discriminate or be choosy, as long as it's deeds are done. Which is only, "To come, steal, kill and destroy!"

Our weapon of warfare is to overcome evil with good. There's our hope we long for, and then of course members like Imthemom who started this thread out of concern, and then valued members like yourselves involving and engaging your input to look for answers to solve these problems we're all faced with. Peace!

I definitely don't come to Websleuths or any other forum to debate...I just want to be informed and help solve these horrible crimes by raising public awareness.

In fact, if this were one of the public/political forums and there was a thread entitled "Illegal Immigration," I would not click on it. Not because I don't care, but because me being of Hispanic descent and being very grateful for the opportunity to emigrate given to my parents, I just know that things will be said that hurt me, so I choose not to engage in these discussion almost all the time.

This is why I find the Greywing's comments annoying because I just don't see what her political views of illegal immigration have to do with this case when a) we are not even certain that these two are hispanic (there was a mention of the mother being native american and many philipinos have hispanic sounding last names) and b) there has no allegation made that either of these two scum of earth are illegals. Somehow there was a leap from hispanic-sounding last name combined with the retarded decision to not to hold these two for lack of evidence = Illegals.

I know greywing, like everyone else, is entitled to share her opinions, but I just wish we could keep political discussions out of these cases unless we have heard it reported that they are illegal and that this illegal status had something to do with them being let out of jail. Until then, I don't think we should illegal immigration as the scapegoat for Denver's backward decisions in this case.

Lilybug1, I understand your postion on this, and it's valid imo. Congratulations on your baby, wish you the very best Blessings, enjoy this pregnancy and the Baby to come. Take Care.

I definitely don't come to Websleuths or any other forum to debate...I just want to be informed and help solve these horrible crimes by raising public awareness.

In fact, if this were one of the public/political forums and there was a thread entitled "Illegal Immigration," I would not click on it. Not because I don't care, but because me being of Hispanic descent and being very grateful for the opportunity to emigrate given to my parents, I just know that things will be said that hurt me, so I choose not to engage in these discussion almost all the time.

This is why I find the Greywing's comments annoying because I just don't see what her political views of illegal immigration have to do with this case when a) we are not even certain that these two are hispanic (there was a mention of the mother being native american and many philipinos have hispanic sounding last names) and b) there has no allegation made that either of these two scum of earth are illegals. Somehow there was a leap from hispanic-sounding last name combined with the retarded decision to not to hold these two for lack of evidence = Illegals.

I know greywing, like everyone else, is entitled to share her opinions, but I just wish we could keep political discussions out of these cases unless we have heard it reported that they are illegal and that this illegal status had something to do with them being let out of jail. Until then, I don't think we should illegal immigration as the scapegoat for Denver's backward decisions in this case.

:clap: :clap: Ditto Lilybug1. I feel exactly the same. I try not to get on those threads because I have been pretty badly beaten down for expressing my oppinion on this on some boards. I feel like there is a growing number of people in America assuming all Hispanics are Illegal immigrants and all Illegal immigrants are horrible criminals. It saddens me because I know nothing will be done until after election year and the hate groups are really grabbing onto this and hating Hispanics more than blacks. It is scary. My father did come here illegally over 30 years ago. Most don't think they will stay, they just want to make money and send it back to their families. He is now legal after being married but you can't become legal that way or anyway right now. My mother is American and I don't even speak Spanish but many people assume I do. We are fighting our own battle right now with my husband's immigration status so this is a very sensitive issue to me. I am glad I wasn't being over sensitive and you felt the same way. I feel like the topic shouldn't even be brought up unless they say these two are definitely illegal immigrants, which I haven't heard yet.

Thanks.

This whole situation makes me totally sick! These sick 'S should have been in jail from the beginning!

Babies and young children have no rights in this world!! So many babies are treated horribly and the sicko's get off with a slap on the wrist most times and end up doing it again and again! This guy should have been locked up when he hurt her the first time!

I pray for all these little ones who are abused and hurt every minute of everyday in this world! Who will protect them if the prosecutors don't do anything and LE doesn't do anything!

Sad!!

This whole situation makes me totally sick! These sick 'S should have been in jail from the beginning!

Babies and young children have no rights in this world!! So many babies are treated horribly and the sicko's get off with a slap on the wrist most times and end up doing it again and again! This guy should have been locked up when he hurt her the first time!

I pray for all these little ones who are abused and hurt every minute of everyday in this world! Who will protect them if the prosecutors don't do anything and LE doesn't do anything!

Sad!!

IMO he should have been locked up for his first offense ... he was supposed to be a registered sex offender .... OOOPS! His history was there and yet not enough to hold him? They found the duffel bag, bloody towels and additional evidence and there wasn't enough to hold him? OOOPS!

Law enforcement is just sickened with this situation ... they handed him to the DA and DHSS on a platter, and he still walked out of jail.

IMO he should have been locked up for his first offense ... he was supposed to be a registered sex offender .... OOOPS! His history was there and yet not enough to hold him? They found the duffel bag, bloody towels and additional evidence and there wasn't enough to hold him? OOOPS!

Law enforcement is just sickened with this situation ... they handed him to the DA and DHSS on a platter, and he still walked out of jail.

Law enforcement made their contribution earlier on when they opted not to get involved in this case when the doctors did her exam the previous year and discovered she had most likely been sexually abused. LE dropped it because the mom wouldn't cooperate. Even the Dr's were shocked considering the amount of physical evidence...fast forward and Angel-baby is dead with the two perps walking out hand in hand IN SPITE of the fact that they (at the very least) illegally dumped a corpse and falsely reported the baby missing. Not to mention the fact that we all know they murdered her. Excuse my cynicism, but I almost feel like they hoped the perps would run and it would all melt away...except they forgot there were people out there like us who want the perps to pay heavily for crimes like this.:furious:

:clap: :clap: Ditto on that. Someone really dropped the ball on this one. Now the warrant for his arrest for not registering as a sex offender. Well they could have held him alone for just that. I guess it was too much paper work for them. :mad:

Law enforcement made their contribution earlier on when they opted not to get involved in this case when the doctors did her exam the previous year and discovered she had most likely been sexually abused. LE dropped it because the mom wouldn't cooperate. Even the Dr's were shocked considering the amount of physical evidence...fast forward and Angel-baby is dead with the two perps walking out hand in hand IN SPITE of the fact that they (at the very least) illegally dumped a corpse and falsely reported the baby missing. Not to mention the fact that we all know they murdered her. Excuse my cynicism, but I almost feel like they hoped the perps would run and it would all melt away...except they forgot there were people out there like us who want the perps to pay heavily for crimes like this.:furious:

Law enforcement made their contribution earlier on when they opted not to get involved in this case when the doctors did her exam the previous year and discovered she had most likely been sexually abused. LE dropped it because the mom wouldn't cooperate.

Actually, it was the DA's office contribution - they made the decision not to get involved in the first incident.

In any case:

Police Searched For Montoya Since Friday
DENVER -- A man once accused of killing a 3-year-old girl and then dumping her body in a ravine has been arrested again, police said Wednesday.

Police said they received a tip Angel Ray Montoya was at the Interstate Inn in Wheat Ridge.

Around 6 p.m. Denver officers searched the inn and found Montoya. He was arrested without incident, said John White of the Denver Police Department. (More at link)

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/14418139/detail.html

One important thing I would wish people would observe in the beginning of the article: "A man once accused" This is the PC environment of the news media in Denver. I used to look at things in the paper or news online and go WTF? It makes it sound as though Montoya is not going to be investigated for Neveah's death ...

Actually, it was the DA's office contribution - they made the decision not to get involved in the first incident.

In any case:

Police Searched For Montoya Since Friday
DENVER -- A man once accused of killing a 3-year-old girl and then dumping her body in a ravine has been arrested again, police said Wednesday.

Police said they received a tip Angel Ray Montoya was at the Interstate Inn in Wheat Ridge.

Around 6 p.m. Denver officers searched the inn and found Montoya. He was arrested without incident, said John White of the Denver Police Department. (More at link)

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/14418139/detail.html

One important thing I would wish people would observe in the beginning of the article: "A man once accused" This is the PC environment of the news media in Denver. I used to look at things in the paper or news online and go WTF? It makes it sound as though Montoya is not going to be investigated for Neveah's death ...

Very chilling observation. Where is Mom, I wonder? I am guessing shallow grave, but just a hunch. She was for sure the weak link. Now what are they going to do with him? They are going to have to follow this through. I have had an email dialog with the reporter who has been covering the case out there. Wonder what his take is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoofer2024
Back