VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
courthouse TRO photo op. Her "bruising" is magically way worse in these than that little bit of splotchy redness from the "getting ready for cops to show up" ones.

Through some sort of osmosis, all the paparazzi found their way to the courthouse to photograph her as she left the courthouse.

Oh lord, please spare me hearing about AH's normal daily makeup routine.

I would really like to know more about her skin condition that requires she wear sunscreen every waking moment? What does her skin look like when she has been exposed to sun? Is it red and blotchy maybe? just curious

Yay more arnica bullcrap

Setting up her next career choice as a youtube make up tutorialist (I may have just invented that word,in which case AH you may not use it later)

Last edited:
That color correction wheel is pretty standard. I bought one because I have red tones on my face and used the green to counteract it. Don't all adults know the stages of bruising? Why is she testifying about that -- as if jurors don't know already? JMO.

Sky News

'I was losing hair, I was losing weight, I got really sick'

The lawyer asks Amber Heard how she felt in the week of 22 May to 27 May 2016. This was the time after the last incident of violence Heard alleges Depp subjected her to, and before she filed for divorce.

Heard filed for divorce from Depp on 23 May 2016, and four days later, obtained a temporary restraining order against him.
Amber Heard says: "It felt like the hardest thing I ever had to do. I had worked so hard to try to make this relationship work, I went to therapy, Al Anon [Alcohol Anonymous], I read books, I did everything I could do to make this relationship work. I was conflicted."

She says "I knew it was falling apart, I knew I had to leave him, I knew I wouldn't survive it if I didn't, so I decided to file for divorce". She adds: "It was so hard as I loved Johnny so much".

She goes on: "If I didn't, I'd likely not literally survive. I was so scared it was going to end really badly for me, and I really didn't want to leave him. I loved him so much, and would have done anything, but I couldn't do that one thing. I couldn't stay."

She says "the monster had become that thing that was now normal and not the exception. The violence had become normal and not the exception."

She goes on: "I believe he would have taken it too far and I wouldn't be here".

The lawyer asks: "Why did you ask for a domestic violence temporary restraining order?"

Getting emotional, Heard says: "I wanted to change my locks, I wanted a good night's sleep." She says security "would always let him in, no matter if I begged them not to let him over". She says they would let him into the building even if he was "mad or drunk or high".

Heard describes the affect this had on her, telling the court: "I was losing hair, I was losing weight, I got really sick, I had shingles, I couldn't sleep, I was having picnic attacks all the time, I was falling apart and I was scared and very conflicted as the person I was scared of was also the person I loved."

courthouse TRO photo op. Her "bruising" is magically way worse in these than that little bit of splotchy redness from the "getting ready for cops to show up" ones.

Through some sort of osmosis, all the paparazzi found their way to the courthouse to photograph her as she left the courthouse.

Oh lord, please spare me hearing about AH's normal daily makeup routine.

I would really like to know more about her skin condition that requires she wear sunscreen every waking moment? What does her skin look like when she has been exposed to sun? Is it red and blotchy maybe? just curious

Yay more arnica bullcrap

Her claim that there was a "sea" of paparazzi outside the courthouse screaming terrible things at her just seems... weird.
First, how did they even know she was there, and second, why the heck would they be screaming terrible things at her?
I mean, I understand why they do now, since she's gone to great lengths to display what a liar she is, but the day she filed for a TRO, 6 years ago? That doesn't seem to make much sense. Is she trying to imply "someone" (Johnny) contacted them all and told them awful things about her?

Ok, I'm watching between my hearings, I really don't get the redacting of the dates on the photos. The only reason is that the date is different than what she said, right?
I think it is because experts were unable to pull the metadata (information about time place etc.) from the phone as it had somehow been corrupted. Or perhaps Ms. Heard simply declined to provide the info needed to establish by independent third party that the dates, times, editing etc. were as they appeared.

I still don’t understand why there are so many pictures of bottles and glasses toppled over to show proof of their arguments, yet AH claims JD has punched her over and over again, threw her against furniture, grabbed her by the throat, grabbed her groin repeatedly… but there’s nothing to show any of it, other than a few dubious pictures of her face looking a bit flushed.

Her claim that there was a "sea" of paparazzi outside the courthouse screaming terrible things at her just seems... weird.
First, how did they even know she was there, and second, why the heck would they be screaming terrible things at her?
I mean, I understand why they do now, since she's gone to great lengths to display what a liar she is, but the day she filed for a TRO, 6 years ago? That doesn't seem to make much sense. Is she trying to imply "someone" (Johnny) contacted them all and told them awful things about her?
Well, anybody with any substantial knowledge of Hollywood knows that paparazzi usually don’t just ‘run into’ people outside of restaurant etc.; without someone’s PR firm has called and told them to show up.

As JD had no idea she was filing and was also in Europe, I’ve no idea what they think they are actually getting at with this line of questioning.

If someone’s PR person calls you to a glorious photo op, they generally don’t call anything bad at you. I wonder if TMZ has footage?

Last edited:
I still don’t understand why there are so many pictures of bottles and glasses toppled over to show proof of their arguments, yet AH claims JD has punched her over and over again, threw her against furniture, grabbed her by the throat, grabbed her groin repeatedly… but there’s nothing to show any of it, other than a few dubious pictures of her face looking a bit flushed.

It's a mystery.....

They fight drunk. Stuff tossed, broken. I guess AH didn't have any good photos of DV of her person, so she photographed the trashed home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie