Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad they have closure. So glad someone was arrested. RIP Brittanee.

Did I know the name Moody from this case? Were there Moody's involved with Heather Elvis?

I live in MB. There are two young women that are frequently mentioned in the local news. Brittanee Drexel, who was visiting MB and Heather Elvis a local young woman. Both families have suffered for years over their missing daughters. If this is not one of them, I hope another family finds comfort in the finding of their loved one.

So glad they have closure. So glad someone was arrested. RIP Brittanee.

Did I know the name Moody from this case? Were there Moody's involved with Heather Elvis?

He was a named POI back in 2012. Of note, the day he got the ticket is the date they think he buried Brittanee (at the press conference they said he buried her "on or about April 26").

A traffic ticket shows that a person of interest in the case of missing New York teenager Brittanee Drexel was near the location the teen was last seen the day after she disappeared.
Raymond Moody,Georgetown, was pulled over by Surfside Beach Police Officer Steve Brode at 3:21pm April 26, 2009, according to the ticket obtained by News 13.

The ticket shows Moody was traveling 45 miles per hour in a 30 miles per hour section of 16th Avenue North and Cherry Drive in SurfsideBeach.

It also shows Moody was driving a Harley Davidson motorcycle when he was pulled over.
The ticket indicates Moody paid a $133 fine and therefore did not need to show up to the set May 20, 2009 court date.

I wonder if there are more charges coming for other people...

A woman who claimed to be Moody’s girlfriend said in August that she was with Moody on the night Drexel disappeared in 2009 and that she and Moody were no where near Myrtle Beach at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla