GUILTY Greece - Caroline Crouch, 20, British, tortured and murdered, Athens, 11 May 2021 *Appeal filed 2023* #5

Oh, here it is:

B's Defence

"A Romance that ended in tragedy"

The countdown to the Verdict has started!

Last edited:
Yes, unanimously and without mitigation factors!

Sentence today!

Last edited:
Yes, unanimously and without mitigation factors!

Sentence today!

Babis Anagnostitopoulos was unanimously sentenced to life in prison for the murder of his wife and 10 years for the murder of Roxy's dog.

Does this mean he's in for good or he'll be eligible for parole after so many years?

Babis Anagnostitopoulos was unanimously sentenced to life in prison for the murder of his wife and 10 years for the murder of Roxy's dog.

Does this mean he's in for good or he'll be eligible for parole after so many years?
We are waiting for 3 Judges' sentence.

He was convicted by Jury as guilty without mitigating factors.

Last edited:
Sigh. Well, 18 and a half years as minimum is honestly more than I would have guessed, as noted above, so… I suppose a caveated “OK.” As I understand, he wasn’t really going to get more than 20.

It’s something, but it’s less than the amount of time Caroline was alive before he killed her, and he surely stole by the law of averages (or average lifespans), at least 40-50 years from her, maybe more.

RIP Caroline and all best wishes to your daughter.

I am so sad.
RIP dear Caroline.

At least your daughter will be far away from his presence for 18 years.
She will be an adult when he leaves prison.

I wonder if she ever asks him face to face "Father, why did you do it?"
:(

Miss Crouch, 19, was murdered last May in the villa she shared with Anagnostopoulos. (BBM)

It's important to highlight when press accurately reports the age of a victim. Never forget that C did not make it past her teenaged years. Hopefully C's father is right about baby L living life without seeing B again.

Miss Crouch, 19, was murdered last May in the villa she shared with Anagnostopoulos. (BBM)

It's important to highlight when press accurately reports the age of a victim. Never forget that C did not make it past her teenaged years. Hopefully C's father is right about baby L living life without seeing B again.
It makes me angry when they talk about 27 year sentence, when, in fact, he will serve only 18!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back