Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just got back and was able to catch up. Wow. Like many of you, I really had doubts that this case would ever be solved. Truly amazing! I had heard that Moody was ill and just confessed to this. I guess we will find out eventually. God bless to Brittanee and her family. At least justice can finally be achieved. Better late than never.

Her Disappeared episode always stuck with me for some reason. I’m so glad her family and those closest to her finally have closure and now get to lay her to rest in their own way.

Brittanee, you’re finally going home where you belong.

So if the jailhouse informant who said he saw Brittney assaulted and killed by someone else did actually see something, who was that girl?

Thinking out loud. Do you think LE owes those other guys they were absolutely certain did this any apology?

I mean they are not good guys, but not involved in this at all...

If those other guys actually had nothing to do with Brittanee's kidnapping or death, they should probably consider suing the FBI for defamation because the FBI are the ones who held a presser and released the information about them supposedly kidnapping, raping, and murdering Brittanee.

Last edited:
OMG! I got an alert that a member liked my post from Aug. 2, 2011 in thread #14 where I posted about Moody so I went to last thread and I just found out he was arrested and her remains were found. Now her family can have peace! Off to catch up!

If the arrest warrant was released to the media it should be public knowledge. (not sealed) Buts its been so long since I used it I forgot where you go to find it.

Am I the only one who is completely floored that they found her remains?
I looked this place up and spent hours on Google maps locating it. The Google maps is 14 years old so it looked completely different back then but it is the right place. I was able to match it up. It is so obscure, someone had to point them to the location. They also said she was buried 4 feet down so someone had to tell them. I’m curious about the connection between Moody and the property. I hope someone has info on that.

Been talking about this guy for the past 11 years now! RIP Brittanee.
Now, it makes you wonder how many others he's violated and killed since then!
Exactly. Monsters like him don’t just stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23