Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I didn’t think it would be solved after the alligator scenario. It was put out by the FBI, with such certainty. Even the POI who was named was mentioning 2 friends who were fighting over her phone. I am just so thankful that she was found and her parents know where she is, and hopefully can find some peace at some point. Thirteen years of not knowing and imagining everything that might have happened to her is so horrific.

It was this case that first brought me to WS back in 2009, as a lurker. As someone who has vacationed in Myrtle Beach for most of my life, I felt almost like it was a "local" case. I have followed this case since the beginning, and every time I have been in MB since her disappearance, even to this day, fresh memories of her come back to mind. I had resigned myself to the thought that she would never be found, and now we find that she finally has been, and someone who first popped up on LE's radar 11 years ago has been charged with her kidnapping, sexual assault and murder! Wow! I still can hardly believe it.

I know there is no such thing as 'closure', but after all the years of searching, and never giving up, her dear family can finally take her home, and lay her to rest with dignity. May this monster, Moody, never draw another breath as a free man, for as long as he lives. JMO

I recall the friends that traveled with her were also accused/implied of being involved on many social media and news platforms. I’m glad that they are exonerated even if they didn’t handle the situation as well as they could have.

If those other guys actually had nothing to do with Brittanee's kidnapping or death, they should probably consider suing the FBI for defamation because the FBI are the ones who held a presser and released the information about them supposedly kidnapping, raping, and murdering Brittanee.

I doubt that this will happen. Any competent lawyer will warn them of the hazards of "discovery".

Thankful her family has her back, I think the jailhouse snitch was full of crap, as was any witness for whatever reason to the aligator story, just my opinion, but like another WS person said, going to focus on her family and her going home.

I think that’s entirely possible too.

That’s what makes me it’s possible all these people are intertwined. One driving while one grabbed her off the street. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if RM and the Taylor boys’ involvement turns out to be one and the same.
I'm totally thinking that the Taylors are involved. Maybe this man arrested was suppose to be the clean up man. At this time, I really just can not give up on my thoughts of what happened, and can not give up on the story of her being trafficed out and then murdered at the stash house in McClelanville.

07/28/10- Myrtle Beach Police arrested a McClellanville man wanted in connection to a kidnapping attempt a week ago in Myrtle Beach -- a case that has eerie similarities to that of missing spring breaker Brittanee Drexel.

Bringing this here, as I'm not convinced that the Taylors weren't involved in BD's disappearance and death. Also, IMO Raymond Moody is in some way connected with the Taylors. Both abduct young women/girls & this is a fact. Did Moody owe money to the Taylors, and dispose of her? The Taylor Family is a criminal enterprise, and the law enforcement agencies know this.
YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member