VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listening to Court TV to catch up and saw a portion of the cross today where AH says something like JD would sometimes put cigarettes out on himself and then said something like he had tried to do that to her but never did. Something along those lines but it made me immediately think about her saying that he had put cigarettes out on her in previous testimony. I have a lot of work to get done so I can’t look through everything but if anyone runs across either or both of these I would love to have the links to listen.
It’s in one of her recordings… maybe ‘Couch! Couch! Couch!’ IIRC she says ‘don’t you put your cigarettes out on me.’

Sky News

The spilt ice cream image

We are now shown a series of unflattering pictures of Johnny Depp, taken by Amber Heard during their relationship, including one with ice cream spilt in his lap and another of him asleep in the Bahamas.

View attachment 344480

View attachment 344481

Depp's lawyer Camille Vasquez says to Heard: "You seemed to like taking pictures of Johnny Depp while he was sleeping."

Heard replies: "I hated it." She says she took the pictures as she wanted Depp to "get help".

Ms Vasquez says Heard even sent the ice cream image to a friend. Heard says she doesn't recall.
The ice cream picture is ridiculous! He has one hand in his pocket and the other palm down in his lap,if he had passed out mid ice cream hold surely his hand would be hanging palm up? ( Hope you can picture what I mean).
Add to that the way the pillows are behind him and it looks like he is positioned in a way that stretches his back and has fallen asleep IMO.
And the spoon ??

I also noticed she called Camille ‘ma’am’ A few times, lol… almost positive AH is older than Camille; plus, I don’t recall her ever calling Elaine ‘ma’am’. Wonder if AH thinks she is casting dowdy shade on her!
I felt like she only did that when she was particularly irritated with CV getting the upper hand :D

I loved this exchange yesterday about this photo. Not only did Vasquez get in about what a staged photo it was, but got Heard to talk about her and her sister’s use of coke.

1652788026674.png

Cathy Russon
@cathyrusson

Vasquez: You don't have any pictures of Mr. Depp actually consuming cocaine, do you? Vasquez mentions that #AmberHeard sent this pic to Rocky, "You have a habit of sending staged pictures, don't you?

Pic of cocaine on the table. Vasquez: It's your testimony that Mr. Depp left this breakfast table just way you took the pic? It doesn't really look like anyone has done cocaine off that table:? #AmberHeard: My sister taught him to use the tampon applicator you see in the pic

I loved this exchange yesterday about this photo. Not only did Vasquez get in about what a staged photo it was, but got Heard to talk about her and her sister’s use of coke.

View attachment 344508

Cathy Russon
@cathyrusson

Vasquez: You don't have any pictures of Mr. Depp actually consuming cocaine, do you? Vasquez mentions that #AmberHeard sent this pic to Rocky, "You have a habit of sending staged pictures, don't you?

Pic of cocaine on the table. Vasquez: It's your testimony that Mr. Depp left this breakfast table just way you took the pic? It doesn't really look like anyone has done cocaine off that table:? #AmberHeard: My sister taught him to use the tampon applicator you see in the pic

When she said "respectfully you don't seem as if you have much experience of that" or words to that effect,I half expected CV to clap back that actually she was a proper coke head in her youth :D .

Disclaimer: This is a lighthearted comment and I am in no way suggesting CV does or has ever partaken in drug use of any kind.

Oh wow, this is epic… CourtTV just had a new-to-me lady body language expert on, Vinnie Politano asked her what she thought of Camille’s cross, expert said:

“Well, I think it was very satisfying to see Amber Heard called out for some of the lies we have been listening to nonstop over the past few days of her testimony…’

Vinnie didn’t even bother to say ‘oh wow’, or even to flinch, he’s so over it; and then he launched into James Corden, Amber’s unmarked lip, and Johnny Depp’s large clunky fistfuls of rings… she’s toast IMO. Nobody at CourtTV in the moment is even bothering to pretend she has a side.

View attachment 344508

Cathy Russon
@cathyrusson

I have to admit, I was waiting for Camille to say, ‘Ms. Heard, doesn’t it look as if someone has used your driver’s license to chop some lines?’… maybe today.

I thought it was interesting that Amber got snotty about there being no residue on the table. I have never done cocaine but some friends did on the center console of my car many years ago. There was a LOT of residue so I would think the table would show some as well?

Do we have any lawyers on this thread? I was just thinking about AH saying she'd spent 6 million in attorney fees. If her team in the courtroom knows this is a lie, do they have any obligation to correct this?
I’m pretty sure billing is attorney client privileged. Depp team could get all the bills and accounts receivable by subpoena.

Heard just strutted into the courthouse. She always seems to strut when she walks, even up to the witness stand.

Interesting that the definition of strut is to walk with a stiff, erect, and apparently arrogant or conceited gait.

I thought it was interesting that Amber got snotty about there being no residue on the table. I have never done cocaine but some friends did on the center console of my car many years ago. There was a LOT of residue so I would think the table would show some as well?
Yes, I remember this being a plot point from a book, lol.; though in this case it was a carved figurine with places for the coke to lurk and hide, not a smooth table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member