VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they bring up the staged cocaine table photo again. I sent JD's entire team the photos of the back of AH's license blown up, and the other two with both their signatures yesterday.

I didn't think about it before but it's weird that whoever's driver's license it was was laying face down on the table. I suppose it could be happenstance or it could be staged and the person didn't want their driver's license visible in the pictures that they were taking.

Sky News

Depp lawyer looks at Washington Post piece

Depp's lawyer Camille Vasquez is now looking at the opinion piece written by Amber Heard and published by The Washington Post in 2018.

She points out the article was published on 18 December 2018 before asking Heard: "Aquaman was realised on 21 December 2018 right?"

Heard replies: "Yes, that sounds correct."

Ms Vasquez asks: "That was your first blockbuster big budget role right?"

"I disagree but it was the first time I had a leading role in a movie of that size yes, well second time yes," Heard responds.

Ms Vasquez goes on to look at the context of the article and brings up a section of the article in which Heard writes "friends and advisors told me I would never again work as an actress".

Heard says she is "referring to being associated with domestic violence".

The lawyer then draws her attention to a paragraph that reads: "Two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture’s wrath for women who speak out."

Ms Vasquez asks: "This is about Mr Depp isn't it?"

Heard replies: "No."

The lawyer then says that May of 2016 is when Heard publicly accused Depp of domestic violence and this is two years prior to the date the article was published.

She goes on to ask Heard: "It's your testimony under oath that this statement is not about Mr Depp?"

"It is not, it is about what happened to me afterwards. That was a more interesting thing for me to write about," Heard says.

1652805959637.png

I didn't think about it before but it's weird that whoever's driver's license it was was laying face down on the table. I suppose it could be happenstance or it could be staged and the person didn't want their driver's license visible in the pictures that they were taking.
Yes, but… for someone who knows everything about the history of drugs back to Quaaludes (I imagine this is all shallow Rum Diaries research), you would think she knows that this would be a traditional tool to cut lines, and thus put it in her pocket entirely.

Things I find truly amazing about Camille V's style on cross that she remains unruffled, is vocally firm without raising her voice to an annoying decibel, continues to move forward with questioning but at the same time is able to remain "present" and reacts appropriately to AH's replies. Having great questions and evidence is one thing, but consistent delivery with appropriate response (for hours) is quite another!

One glaring item for me is an abused woman is not going to poke or taunt their abuser. IMO she is lying about everything. JD continues to avoid and leave verbal confrontations. AH just wants to keep engaging. Not at all how an abused woman would react.

One glaring item for me is an abused woman is not going to poke or taunt their abuser. IMO she is lying about everything. JD continues to avoid and leave verbal confrontations. AH just wants to keep engaging. Not at all how an abused woman would react.
But it’s ‘the cycle’… she’s just told you so!!

I mean, who are you going to believe, Amber Heard or your own lying ears?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck