VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky News

'Misogynistic and cruel'

Amber Heard's friend, iO Tillett Wright, who is being shown to the court on a TV screen in a recorded deposition, says he saw Johnny Depp take various drugs during their friendship.

He lists them, saying Depp used: "Cocaine and hard liquor, marijuana and ecstasy, mushrooms and wine".

Mr Tillett Wright is asked if he ever saw Depp being "mean and vicious" while taking Oxycodone (a pain killing drug). Mr Tillett Wright says he doesn't know if Depp had taken that drug when he saw Depp being "mean and vicious", but does say he saw him acting in such a way.

He says when Depp used cocaine he became "misogynistic and cruel".

He says Heard did not have "a drug of choice", although he saw her use ecstasy at least once. He says she liked red wine, and would drink it unless she was training for a role. He says he rarely saw her drunk.

I'm not clear here. Why is this guy a witness for AH?
Because he says Amber never got drunk, and didn't ingest cocaine?

A person does not have to be under the influence to be an abuser.

Maybe I should continue listening....
And then he said she gets intoxicated when she's drinking. So does he think there's a difference in being drunk and being intoxicated.
He needs to stop talking if he thinks he's helping AH. JMO

Whaaatttt? Who is this guy who says he was invited to Johnny's for dinner and claims JD told him "I think I love you".
I believe him when he says that. Depp seems to be in the habit of telling a lot of people he loves them, going by texts and e-mails that have been read out.

This witness's testimony seems pointless. We already know JD had/has a drug/drinking problem. So none of this is news.
I guess I'm not understanding why this person was brought forth? Anyone?
Beats me! I guess just to reiterate that JD used drugs. ??
IMO this wittness is not the best use of the defenses limited time left. They already waisted so much time with all the inappropriate questions that were asked and objected too.

This witness's testimony seems pointless. We already know JD had/has a drug/drinking problem. So none of this is news.
I guess I'm not understanding why this person was brought forth? Anyone?
Amber is not happy. Looking frustrated over at the defense table.
She’d prob like to hit this guy also.
I think this guy was crushing on JD…
Sorry Amber, lol

Amber is basically toast IMO
She’s gonna blame Elaine you just watch

I guess I'm not understanding why this person was brought forth? Anyone
Witness is backing up AH's claims about JD's excessive drinking, drug use, and the impact that the substance abuse had on her. JMO

this witness also testifies that JD told him that his mother was incredibly cruel and violent towards he and his family and he has no need in his life for another woman who does that. Also mentioned to this witness that AH makes him feel crazy. (As NARC's tend to do with their victims)

I don't know that this testimony is helping AH any more than it is hurting her (shrug)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123