VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure that’s why AH was upset she was not in the will. Just sayin’ & kinda scary now that we see how she treated him.
I would be curious to know if he put her on any of the deeds. Or ownership of the island.
I bet not. I know Amber wanted one of the penthouses & the Range Rover in the divorce. Did not get them.
I bet you he has a living will where his kids, possibly sister maybe Vanessa,friends get it all. TG!
ETA:
JMO

ITA! I hope whatever he has from now on belongs to his children.

Did AH not go see any doctor for any of the alleged multiple injuries? Where are those records?

She’s an actress and her face is certainly worth a trip to the dermatologist, plastic surgeon, etc to be sure it’s in tip top condition for auditions, roles, etc?

As vain as she is - I have a hard time believing she didn’t run to a doctor to be sure everything was ok with her face. Especially in her profession and her looks being so important.

Heck, a pimple is a huge cause for concern the day before an audition!

A broken nose can change your breathing and speaking voice.

Ice is helpful but it’s not a miracle cure.
JMO

The problem with this type of person is they keep going until they either get whatever it is they are wanting from that particular argument or until they break you (physically or emotionally). One of their favorite things is sleep deprivation .. they will continue to argue all night long, no matter how tired the other person is. It's very common for the person that it's happening to to end up leaving or sometimes even sleeping in their car just to try and get some peace. They are exhausting. Johnny is fortunate he had another home to escape too when needed. It's just sad that he had to do that.
Not to mention, at least one tape has him saying she got into her car and drove after him to Residence #2.
I’m torn between
Amber’s minion or underling

It was said for a long while there that Amber was paying the lawyer bills for all her friends. Wonder if this is still the case?
I'm confused about the ENT scar tissue questions. I'm pretty sure AH has had a nose job. Imo

Thought the very same immediately, and also wonder about cocaine damage. Perhaps that is why they did not have the actual ENT there to testify that the damage might have been caused by "abuse"?
I think there are IMO compelling rumors about her and cocaine.

also, I can’t believe I just now figured this out… I thought she was referring to his vow, lol, but nope, I should have known better… she’s actually trying to nobly convince us he ‘cannot’ look at her and/because ‘it proves guilt’.

Did AH not go see any doctor for any of the alleged multiple injuries? Where are those records?

She’s an actress and her face is certainly worth a trip to the dermatologist, plastic surgeon, etc to be sure it’s in tip top condition for auditions, roles, etc?

As vain as she is - I have a hard time believing she didn’t run to a doctor to be sure everything was ok with her face. Especially in her profession and her looks being so important.

JMO
Her own counsel, in opening statement, copped to Amber’s being on prescription for Accutane and Provigil.

she also seems to want us to believe that Johnny Depp, an individual who also makes part of his living based off of his face, would decide to put a cigarette out in the middle of his cheek.

I call BS on this, as even if he does self mutilate I don’t know why he would do it on the moneymaker, you would go for the torso or similar; but she is suuuuuuuper jealous of his acting success, and I can absolutely see her doing it.

JMO

She's not looking all that any more.

JMO
No but the “amica” cream does.

What is Rocky’s line of work? Film industry?

eta: yoga teacher and a jewellery designer.
also "Shannon (Dr. Curry, who testified) also referenced an incident with Raquel Pennington. The Guardian reported that Dr Curry alleged that Amber “punched Pennington, who lived rent-free in the Depp-Heard five penthouse complex, on a shopping trip.”

Last edited:
I hate to write this. And I qualify this with my opinion that the defendant is the abuser...

There were times that I lashed back at my abuser. Times that I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I would yell. I would verbally talk back after being antagonized for hours on end. Once, I even threw a full pan of spaghetti on the kitchen floor. Ruined dinner.

For the people saying a true victim would never do this or do that... I am proof that at some point you lose your cool and you do snap back.

I do not think the defendant in this case was reacting. It's the plaintiff who I resonate with. His yelling, his language, his seemingly abusive behaviors are similar to the behaviors I showed when being manipulated and abused.

I lashed out on my abuser and I paid for it. If I had been recorded in those moments, I may have been seen as the instigator too. I didn't lash out every time, only when the pressure cooker needed a release.

Just my two cents...

Edit: I wanted to add one more thing. There was a time that my nex and I watched a true crime show where a cop was spit at. The suspect literally spit in the officers face. He was charged with assault and I said that I agreed. I told nex that I felt spitting in ones face was a true sign of disrespect and contempt not even considering the medical issues. My nex, 2 days later spit directly in my face. I stood up and told him to go ahead and hit me because he had already done worse by spitting. And he slapped the poo out of me. He didn't punch me he slapped me. I know now that he baited me. 2 years later, when I finally left... He told that same story, yet reversed. I was the one who spit in his face...

Last edited:
I hate to write this. And I qualify this with my opinion that the defendant is the abuser...

There were times that I lashed back at my abuser. Times that I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I would yell. I would verbally talk back after being antagonized for hours on end. Once, I even threw a full pan of spaghetti on the kitchen floor. Ruined dinner.

For the people saying a true victim would never do this or do that... I am proof that at some point you lose your cool and you do snap back.

I do not think the defendant in this case was reacting. It's the plaintiff who I resonate with. His yelling, his language, his seemingly abusive behaviors are similar to the behaviors I showed when being manipulated and abused.

I lashed out on my abuser and I paid for it. If I had been recorded in those moments, I may have been seen as the instigator too. I didn't lash out every time, only when the pressure cooker needed a release.

Just my two cents...
Exactly. Those eggshells get sharper & sharper don’t they ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong