VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she consistent? I haven't caught up yet.

There's no attitude and she has a clear recollection of each and every injury. There are many tears. I wouldn't say she was either consistent or inconsistent to be fair, it's hard to tell because she seems like a completely different person so the way she is answering feels so different to me.

There's no attitude and she has a clear recollection of each and every injury. There are many tears. I wouldn't say she was either consistent or inconsistent to be fair, it's hard to tell because she seems like a completely different person so the way she is answering feels so different to me.

Interesting. Thanks. She and IO have not had the demeanor I thought they would. I wonder why these friendships failed. Does anyone notice Amber is dressed like RP? I guess she saw this video before....

Yeah, the hair is a serious problem/nonstarter for me because it involves zero roots or scalp; and I also note the purported witnesses all vacillate from saying JD threatened to “pull” her hair back from her face; and the sketchers amending it to say he said ‘peel’, as if this in any way connotes scalp - as I recall, it was clearly ‘pull’, as in ‘since you’re falsely claiming I threw a phone at you, what happens if I take this convenient little swatch of hair you are using to hide that half of your face’.

Also, the area of her scalp they cited as where the hair came from does not look consistent with hair being pulled out. It almost looks like cradle cap to me; like a dry, flaky spot.

I think this witness is going to sway the jury towards support of AH. Her emotions appear to be genuine and I think she believes what AH *told* her happened. I hope the jury uses discerning judgement when analyzing the actual evidence in this case.

IMO

As a side note, I'm watching the trial on Law & Crime on my TV. Angenette Levy is on talking about the mess trying to get a wristband to get into the courtroom. I found it to be comic relief this morning. I recommend if you want a chuckle to find this segment with her and Jesse Weber.

I think this witness is going to sway the jury towards support of AH. Her emotions appear to be genuine and I think she believes what AH *told* her happened. I hope the jury uses discerning judgement when analyzing the actual evidence in this case.

IMO

If I hadn't seen her testimony with CV the day before I think it would sway me too.

As it is I find it shocking that she so obviously refreshed her memory and put on her game face after her session with CV as @squareandrabbet pointed out.
I would find her much more believable and sincere if she had behaved this way for that testimony!

I am watching with the spit screen showing AH and JD during this deposition. AH during the *tearful* RP testifying in her deposition the scene where RP trying to stop JD with her hands. Did you all see AH with Kleenex wiping her nose as if she is crying here? AH is something else.

Very little of what she's testifying to is something she witnessed herself, it's what was told to her by others. Because I don't believe AH, I don't believe what she told RP.

ETA: I'm not actually super concerned with who wins, though. I think JD's name has been sufficiently cleared, regardless of whether he wins.

I am watching with the spit screen showing AH and JD during this deposition. AH during the *tearful* RP testifying in her deposition the scene where RP trying to stop JD with her hands. Did you all see AH with Kleenex wiping her nose as if she is crying here? AH is something else.

Oh yes! I was going to comment but it was pure snark so I had a word with myself instead :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member