VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that RP did not ask JD how a piece of his finger got cut off (he was wearing a cast). Perhaps I am not a normal person but I always ask how someone got an obvious injury such as a cast on a leg. They have done so to me... I have had 2 separate broken bones situations. JMO.
I'd definitely ask a person who let me live free in his house. I'd at least try to show some concern, right? Maybe she never asked because AH told RP what AH did already, so RP didn't want to bring it up to JD.

Sky News

Heard 'did not express financial motivations' for remaining in relationship with Depp, former friend says

Amber Heard's lawyer Ben Rottenborn is taking Heard's former friend Raquel Pennington through a series of photographs from the incident in May 21 2016.

One of images is a picture of Heard's face which appears to be swollen and red.

Asked if it "fairly and accurately" depicts Heard condition that evening she says: "Yes."

Mr Rottenborn goes on to ask if Heard expressed any "financial motivations" to wanting to remain in a relationship with Depp and Ms Pennington says: "No."

1652889184261.png

Even the front desk person of the building resented the moochers (incl Amber). It gives a bit of insight into the behaviors of Amber and her friends aka moochers. I believe the other front desk guy whose depo in his car was played (the guy who started driving at the end lol) said that they asked him to look in the penthouse because they saw scratches on the door that were clearly from their dog that escaped the penthouse. He seemed to view them as ridiculous.

I would think in a deposition one would want to appear believable and some what professional looking. The stretching, arms up, sighing, appearing drugged and just woken up from sleep, slow drawn out responses, etc, as evidenced by RP is seemingly not credible. JMO.

I’ve not witnessed seeing someone this demonstrative in a depo. That was ridiculous.

this guy describes both AH and DP as being intoxicated....and I assume there is an assortment of drugs too. This trial is all about two people that are toxic...both often operating under the influence and abusing each other. I just don't know why this is even in court other than each hoping to jump start stalled out careers.

RP said in her first telling of 5/21 that she was in P1 with Liz and Josh. When she told the story to Rottenborn, she started out saying she was in P5. She never says she goes to P1 with the other two. She claims the door was locked, but from P5 to P4 to P3 you can access all the penthouses from the top floor. I think RP was upstairs in P3, and that's why AH was yelling "help," just like Johnny said.

I don't think you can hear people outside those townhouses. I'm assuming, unless doors or windows are open, those walls are thick. I mean, they are at the top of the building and you have to account for construction to keep down wind noise, right? IDK. Thoughts?

How could you not ask or be told by your friend how he cut his finger tip off and especially since you have a similar injury. Nope I don’t believe her answer. Either she is forgetful, which does not help her recollection of events or she is not telling the truth about it. My bet is AH had her own version on what happened and RP did not want to say that.

That was ridiculous, Rottenborn leading the witness into testifying that JD told her "He cut off the tip if his finger" but he didn't ask her if he specifically said "I cut off my own finger" and she has no recollection of how he told her it happened even though she took such a keen interest as to watch him getting it redressed and its gradual healing process and no way for re cross?, how is this even allowed?.

Did he just say that the male officer said there's damage in this apt, her face is red, if she wants to file a report we can go pick him up? Hmm. I dunno. Didn't all the officers say there was nothing reportable? I believe they said that even if she didnt' want to file a complaint, they, by law, have to file a report if there was something to indicate a crime had taken place.

RP said in her first telling of 5/21 that she was in P1 with Liz and Josh. When she told the story to Rottenborn, she started out saying she was in P5. She never says she goes to P1 with the other two. She claims the door was locked, but from P5 to P4 to P3 you can access all the penthouses from the top floor. I think RP was upstairs in P3, and that's why AH was yelling "help," just like Johnny said.

I don't think you can hear people outside those townhouses. I'm assuming, unless doors or windows are open, those walls are thick. I mean, they are at the top of the building and you have to account for construction to keep down wind noise, right? IDK. Thoughts?

Didn't she testify with CV that she came when AH called her and asked her to come,that she was outside the locked door and could hear yelling but not what was said and she opened the door with her key? Or was this a different time?

Just curious, does anyone think AH inflicted these injuries to herself?
Staged things like the hair on the floor, etc.?
It does seem to be what Camille was implying yesterday.
Curiously, so far, not a single witness has ever said they actually saw JD display any kind of violence toward AH. (Which is not to say that DV doesn't happen if no one sees it, but it does raise questions about these claims of hers).
I know I'm a few pages behind, but, YES, my own opinion is AH inflicted these injuries to herself.

Look at her disposition:

1. AH “threatened” an assistant into lying to Australian authorities after the actress was busted smuggling her two pooches without proper paperwork. She gets people to lie for her.

2. Earlier, Depp's personal nurse has told how she witnessed Amber Heard "instigate arguments" and "follow" Depp around, "refusing" to give him space to cool down.

3. Bett said that he was that the night in May 2016 that was the final confrontation between Depp and Heard at their penthouse apartment before they divorced. Bett and Jerry Judge, a former Depp employee, heard the 'screaming and shouting coming from Miss Heard' while they waited outside.
Bett said he and Judge 'immediately' ran inside and Heard had a 'look of surprise' on her face.
He said: 'She shouted this is the last time you do this to me. Depp looked at her and said what the hell are you talking about?
Judge tapped Depp on the arm and said boss, let's leave. We exited the front door.'
Asked if Heard had any injuries or redness on her face, Bett said NO.
Less than a week later Heard filed for a divorce from Depp and a restraining order including a photo of her face with a bruise on it."----

In moo this was a set up to fake abuse and she was interrupted...thus why Amber had "a look of surprise on her face."

Yada yada yada......

I can't imagine what it must be like for Johnny to sit here listening to these people he was so generous to. I'm sorry but are we supposed to believe these people and not the police officers? I feel so much for JD - imo he is the victim of this hoax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong