VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry, but all of these people affiliated with AH seem like leeches. They found a very rich movie star who put them up rent free and appear to have done nothing else in life other than live off of that. JD is far from perfect himself but I feel that these people were capitalising on his generosity in some ways.

Does it seem strange and unusual to anyone else besides me that so many people appear to have been overly involved in AH and JD's relationship? Did this couple ever spend time alone, just the two of them? It seems like they never had privacy in their lives - that there were other people around them constantly. Who lives like that?

As far as the staircase incident, this is the first I have heard that Johnny threw the can of RedBull and it hit the nurse in theback??

AH said that happened. She said DL rushed up the steps for some reason to protect AH or something and I think then it was thrown maybe and then looks like he, DL, AH, and WH and Travis were ALL on this dang on staircase landing! LOL

But DL said "I don't recall" anything about this incident.

Does it seem strange and unusual to anyone else besides me that so many people appear to have been overly involved in AH and JD's relationship? Did this couple ever spend time alone, just the two of them? It seems like they never had privacy in their lives - that there were other people around them constantly. Who lives like that?
It's so strange and juvenile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member