Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
The libby fought like hell quote has morphed over the years. Iircc, MP originally said something like if I know Libby, there no way she didn’t fight like hell. I think this was said soon after the murders and at the time he didn’t have any inside knowledge, but it would be impossible to find a link now. So moo.

I also agree with the previous poster who said they were likely moved within the scene, perhaps a few feet at most. I do think they died and were found within a few square meters at most.
Yes... I think MP said that on TV and Libby's grandpa also said that in an article

the suspect is how old 77? yeah if he was I dont know how well he could take on two young girl's? wish LE would just release everything it can't hurt at this point its gone cold so doing that can only help.

another thing is the suspect did make a news interview thats kinda creepy possibly red flag the 77 years old kinda gets me so idk

isnt it possible however ..that while the victim lost so much blood >>the crime scene could still be clean ?
cause that what RL said afterwards describing it..after le left of course
i mean is it possible..that the loss of blood was mainly due to examination of the bodies and due to horrific injuries ? or does it necessary mean the state of the said crime scene

I was wondering similar things (ish). EG: a throat slash would spurt and spray blood everywhere, leaving a lot of blood at the scene, but what about other injuries? A throat slice - if the perp slit from a facing the victim position, is going to be very bloody himself. If he slit from behind them, he is going to be bloody, but far less so than a face to face.

A general stab wound - is going to bleed out, downwards onto the ground with some, but not a ton of spray. There would be spatter on the perp's clothes likely, but not as much as a throat slash.

I guess to understand this, we'd need to know what the injuries actually were. I can think of scenarios in which the scene would be very messy, or scenes in which it would be messy but more contained.

I can also wonder if the perp laid out a tarp ahead of time to reduce the amount of blood on the ground? I know that sounds insane, but who knows what an insane mind comes up with??

yes-- Libby's grandfather said that in a news article

Here is the quote from the cited article:

"The grandfather of one of the teens found murdered in rural Indiana believes his 'strong-willed girl' put up a fight for her life." But internet beliefs may not be rooted in fact.

The search warrant language that "LG and AW had no visible signs of a struggle or fight."

1652924376267.png

Here is the quote from the cited article:

"The grandfather of one of the teens found murdered in rural Indiana believes his 'strong-willed girl' put up a fight for her life." But internet beliefs may not be rooted in fact.

The search warrant language that "LG and AW had no visible signs of a struggle or fight."

View attachment 344851
Correct
The family believes Libby would do that, I believe Libby did that.
I understand this FBI agent wrote that.
All JMO

Ron Logan passed away earlier this year. They trotted him out in life and now are trotting him out in death.
Though I dont think RL was the perpertrator (FBI assisted search warrants against a seemingly unsophisticated individual resulted in nothing), I would say that nobody trotted out RL.

Rather, RL trotted out RL. Lying to create an alibi before a crime is discovered can start one down the suspect road pretty fast. Then factor in RL's history of aggression, and his self initiated trot down the suspect road became an understandable sprint.

Last edited:
Why would the FBI agent write there was no struggle if they did fight back?
I dont know. LOL

I am just going on my feelings and thoughts.

I have lived and breathed this case since the beginning and have my set thoughts about it.

I am not, at all, trying to be argumentive, just passionate and maybe a bit defensive.

Plus, I have learned over the years to not just take one person's, being FBI, LE, etc, word as gospel.
JMO

What are the odds that KAK (or someone linked to him) communicated with LG prior to the murders, but be uninvolved?

Or that RL would be in proximity of the girls at 2:09 PM, then have someone make up an alibi for his whereabouts on 2/13, but be uninvolved?

Yet, here we are 5 years later. No arrest. Just possible coincidences. It’s mind-boggling.

What are the odds that KAK (or someone linked to him) communicated with LG prior to the murders, but be uninvolved?

Or that RL would be in proximity of the girls at 2:09 PM, then have someone make up an alibi for his whereabouts on 2/13, but be uninvolved?

Yet, here we are 5 years later. No arrest. Just possible coincidences. It’s mind-boggling.
This is why I’m open to pretty much any theory. And LE was aware of both of these POIs early on. How many more people can be involved in this?

This is why I’m open to pretty much any theory. And LE was aware of both of these POIs early on. How many more people can be involved in this?
Ohhh boy !!!
Who knows ?!?!?

I stay open minded but have my passion on certain subjects.

LE being aware early on is definitely high on my list.

Even LE TL stated, He has heard that voice before"

This case makes me drink LOL

Exactly. Of all the cases I've followed, I can't recall one that had such a long list of suspects, official or not, that I could easily imagine being the perp. Must suck being a lawman in Indiana.

Though I dont think RL was the perpertrator (FBI assisted search warrants against a seemingly unsophisticated individual resulted in nothing), I would say that nobody trotted out RL.

Rather, RL trotted out RL. Lying to create an alibi before a crime is discovered can start one down the suspect road pretty fast. Then factor in RL's history of aggression, and his self initiated trot down the suspect road became an understandable sprint.
You said a mouthful.

ive def answered this same argument before
and no.. a witness is someone who had WITNESSED something visually related the crime ..not someone who seen a profile seen by anyone online !!! and why not send that pic instead of going to le and describing a pic online !!!
also you actually mean le cant see that profile for themselves !!! when its public !!?? le would not use a pic online for a criminal sketch.. that doesnt make ANY SENSE..
they KNEW right after the murders that the profile was FAKE and the male model ( who looks nothing like the sketch ) was just a victim of stolen photos ! this is 3 agencies working and it cant get this bad

Actually a witness is anyone who has personal knowledge of something. A witness in an investigation can be anyone who has personal knowledge of something that investigators believe is relevant to the investigation.

Your definition of a witness is way too narrow. A witness does not have to have seen something visually related to the crime. There are blind witnesses as a witness could have heard a sound that is relevant. There are also character witnesses who know information about the accused that is not necessarily related to the crime. There are witnesses who may know information relevant to the credibly of another witness.

Also, what if the “witness” who informed the sketch is someone to whom Libby showed a picture of a person that she thought she was chatting with online and told that person she was going to meet him, but that person didn’t know the name of the photograph or anything about the online profile. That’s visual, no?

If they have the suspects hair, they have the DNA.
So hopefully this is really going to get solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998