VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellen just sounded petty and bitter, imo.

So what if JD seemed jealous and asked questions about what she was doing, who she was with? She was a Hollywood actress----their reputations for being loyal and faithful are not that great.

Well, that Barkin depo was a nothing imo. Guess she really enjoyed the sex, as she continued this relationship even though he was high/drunk all the time according to her. I also found her a bit bitter, maybe he broke it off?

Barkin’s testimony was unremarkable. If defense wants to prove JD drinks and takes drugs a lot and behaves badly as a result. I think that’s been proven. But still no proof he’s ever hit anyone. No one has testified to that. Except AH obv. And Whitney but that’s easily discounted IMO. I guess there is that one lawsuit from a crew member but not sure that helps AH!

Well, that Barkin depo was a nothing imo. Guess she really enjoyed the sex, as she continued this relationship even though he was high/drunk all the time according to her. I also found her a bit bitter, maybe he broke it off?
Clearly she enjoyed the sex so much, she's held a grudge he didn't want to be her mate for the past 25 years, lol.

Also in his UK deposition, he says he was in fact the person to break it off.

From what I understand, IO did not think the 911 call would be routed right from New York, where IO was. So IO was trying to find a local friend to call, but I'm saying why not tell RP or JW to call? They are standing right there with AH. The answer, I think, is that they wanted the call to be anonymous for some reason, and indeed, an anonymous call got made at 8:27pm from someone claiming to be in the building.
That makes sense. Thanks.

Clearly she enjoyed the sex so much, she's held a grudge he didn't want to be her mate for the past 25 years, lol.

Also in his UK deposition, he says he was in fact the person to break it off.
LOL - When she said ''can we change this to sexual?'' why did she say that? I thought it was strange. MOO

Sky News

Depp's former girlfriend, actress Ellen Barkin, gives evidence

We now hear a recorded testimony from actress Ellen Barkin. She is being questioned by Amber Heard's lawyer, Elaine Bredehoft.

Ms Barkin has bobbed white blond hair, and is wearing slim framed glasses. She tells the court they met in around 1990, and she also appeared in a film Depp starred in, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas.

Ms Barkin says she knew Depp for around 10 years. Initially she says she lived in New York, so they didn't see each other too often, but after she moved to Hollywood the pair had a romantic relationship and would see each other around four times a week. She describes it to the jury: "He switched the buttons... the relationship went from a purely platonic friendship to romantic". She says this was in 1994.

After a moment's pause, Ms Barkin says, actually, change that to "sexual".

She says the sexual relationship lasted around five or six months in total. She says at the time Depp's sister Christie was his assistant, as well as another man whose name she can't remember. She says "[Depp] called him pig".

Talking about Depp's use of alcohol and drugs, she says: "He was drunk most of the time," adding, "he was a red wine drinker". She also says he was often "high" on drugs, including "marijuana, cocaine, hallucinogenics". She says he did them in front of her "all of the time... He was always drinking or smoking a joint".

When asked if Depp ever acted in a way that was "out of control" she says, yes, elaborating: "He once threw a wine bottle across the hotel room while we were filming Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas". She says that was while filming in Las Vegas. She says it was during a dispute between Depp and his friends and his assistant. She says she can't remember if the bottle was empty or full and it did not hit her, or anyone else. She says she doesn't know why he threw the bottle, but it could have easily hit someone at the time.

She says when they split up she was preparing to go home and "there was a lot of crying". She says Depp didn't want her to go back to LA.

"He's just a jealous man, controlling... Who are you with? Where are you going?"

She says she once had a scratch on her back and Depp accused her of sleeping with someone else. She says it was "very common" for him to become "jealous and controlling", and that when he did he also became "angry and demanding".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell