OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just re-reading the article linked below and caught something I missed when it was originally posted by someone else. GW4's tattoo with the four aces and eights was inked months before the murders. GW4's attorneys keep saying the state has to prove intent in order to convict him of murder. Well, IMO boys, intent doesn't get much plainer than that! JMO

Quote and link: Former BCI agent testifies in motions hearing for eldest Wagner

"Hagamen then stated to the prosecution that George got tattoos of four aces and eights, symbols of the dead man’s hand, months before the murders." (BBM)
I had replied to your post that you will see and also wanted to add something else.
He could have meant G4 had one before the murders and one after the murders. If you listen to it, let me know what you think. Sometimes when things are said they do seem like they can have two meanings.

I was just re-reading the article linked below and caught something I missed when it was originally posted by someone else. GW4's tattoo with the four aces and eights was inked months before the murders. GW4's attorneys keep saying the state has to prove intent in order to convict him of murder. Well, IMO boys, intent doesn't get much plainer than that! JMO

"Hagamen then stated to the prosecution that George got tattoos of four aces and eights, symbols of the dead man’s hand, months before the murders." (BBM)

The video contradicts the written report. Talk of tattoo starts at 1:39 in the video report.

GW4's attorney that is a younger guy and has a shaved head is Parker and the middle-aged attorney with brown hair is Nash, right?
Picture

Richard M. Nash Jr.​

Admission Details

• Admitted to Ohio 2004
  • Admitted to the Federal Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2004
Law School Attended

• Cleveland Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University
  • Parker on right. Nash bald on left.

1652924477866.png

Last edited:
Sleuthers do you all remember when I told you all about the tattoo of a skull with a 8 ball in it mouth and 4 aces behind the skull in 2019, someone was telling me about it in Piketon, IMO. I didn’t have anywhere for you Sleuthers to check it out for truth but now I do.
Johnny, I do remember that, but at the time we were not allowed to discuss it because we couldn't link it to a MSM source. Now that it has been brought out in public court, we can discuss some of it.
I have been researching some of the possible meanings behind the tattoo. I'm going to link some sources but understand they are all just opinions and certainly not considered MSM!

Here is what I have found.

The playing cards in G4's tattoo do not appear to be the "Dead Man's Hand". The "Dead Man's Hand" is the story of Wild Bill Hickok's poker hand the night before he was murdered. It is two aces (Spades and Clubs), two eights (Spades and Clubs) and an unknown fifth card.

1) G4's tattoo appears to be The Four Aces
Possible meanings:
"The first meaning associated with the 4 aces tattoo is good luck. This tattoo is generally seen as a sign of good luck, and many people believe that it will bring them good fortune.

The second meaning associated with the 4 aces tattoo is strength and power. This tattoo is often seen as a symbol of strength and power, and it can be a great way to show off your power.

The third meaning associated with the 4 aces tattoo is victory. This tattoo is often seen as a symbol of victory, and it can be a great way to show off your inner strength."

2) 8 Ball -
"The eight ball is what would be called the most important ball out of the rack, this is because it determines whether you win or lose. The image of the eight ball can both be a symbol of luck, and a symbol of bad luck. This being said, the eight ball is kind of a mysterious, black figure that keeps people wondering ‘what will happen?"

also
"Since it can represent both good and bad luck, it is an appealing tattoo design to emphasize the idea of "chance." It can be a reference to taking the good with the bad, or of balance. The eight ball tattoo is perfect for anyone who lives life on the edge or presses their luck."
"It is believed that the eight ball tattoo first appeared in prison and became a popular symbol among inmates and gang members. Even today, you can find inmates or former prisoners with them. The image is also popular among drug dealers who sell cocaine. In this context, the design became a bad luck symbol.

3) The Skull -
"The human skull tattoo generally represents death, the person wearing this tattoo usually uses it symbolize the fact that death does not scare them. It also reminds people that death is inevitable, therefore we should live always live life to the absolute fullest. In other words, a fear of mortality should not dictate your quality of life.
CELTIC SKULL TATTOO
This tattoo is viewed by the Celtic culture as “the seat of the soul.” It represents a type of portal that leads to a higher form of power, knowledge, and understanding."

There are clearly different meanings in tattoos and in their combinations. I have just thrown up a few here for review.

Anyone have other thoughts as to what they may mean??

JMO

Last edited:
Johnny, I do remember that, but at the time we were not allowed to discuss it because we couldn't link it to a MSM source. Now that it has been brought out in public court, we can discuss some of it.
I have been researching some of the possible meanings behind the tattoo. I'm going to link some sources but understanding they are all just opinions and certainly not considered MSM!

The playing cards in G4's tattoo do not appear to be the "Dead Man's Hand". The "Dead Man's Hand" is the story of Wild Bill Hickok's poker hand the night beforehe was murdered. It is two aces (Spades and Clubs), two eights (Spades and Clubs) and an unknown fifth card.

Possible meanings:
"The first meaning associated with the 4 aces tattoo is good luck. This tattoo is generally seen as a sign of good luck, and many people believe that it will bring them good fortune.

The second meaning associated with the 4 aces tattoo is strength and power. This tattoo is often seen as a symbol of strength and power, and it can be a great way to show off your power.

The third meaning associated with the 4 aces tattoo is victory. This tattoo is often seen as a symbol of victory, and it can be a great way to show off your inner strength."

2) 8 Ball -
"The eight ball is what would be called the most important ball out of the rack, this is because it determines whether you win or lose. The image of the eight ball can both be a symbol of luck, and a symbol of bad luck. This being said, the eight ball is kind of a mysterious, black figure that keeps people wondering ‘what will happen?"

also
"Since it can represent both good and bad luck, it is an appealing tattoo design to emphasize the idea of "chance." It can be a reference to taking the good with the bad, or of balance. The eight ball tattoo is perfect for anyone who lives life on the edge or presses their luck."
"It is believed that the eight ball tattoo first appeared in prison and became a popular symbol among inmates and gang members. Even today, you can find inmates or former prisoners with them. The image is also popular among drug dealers who sell cocaine. In this context, the design became a bad luck symbol.

3) The Skull -
"The human skull tattoo generally represents death, the person wearing this tattoo usually uses it symbolize the fact that death does not scare them. It also reminds people that death is inevitable, therefore we should live always live life to the absolute fullest. In other words, a fear of mortality should not dictate your quality of life.
CELTIC SKULL TATTOO
This tattoo is viewed by the Celtic culture as “the seat of the soul.” It represents a type of portal that leads to a higher form of power, knowledge, and understanding."

There are clearly different meanings in tattoos and in their combinations. I have just thrown up a few here for review.

JMO

ETA - I don't know how to delete these images at the end of my post. Please disregard.

He mentioned 4 Aces and also mentioned the dead man's hand when he was testifying. It almost seemed like he was saying there were two different tattoos that G4 had. It was a little confusing. I have listened to it a few times and each time I am not sure what he meant.

I have been researching some of the possible meanings behind the tattoo. I'm going to link some sources but understand they are all just opinions and certainly not considered MSM!

The playing cards in G4's tattoo do not appear to be the "Dead Man's Hand". The "Dead Man's Hand" is the story of Wild Bill Hickok's poker hand the night before he was murdered. It is two aces (Spades and Clubs), two eights (Spades and Clubs) and an unknown fifth card.

Possible meanings:

2) 8 Ball -

also

3) The Skull -
CELTIC SKULL TATTOO

JMO

I have some thoughts on GW4's tattoo's. They could very well be from him watching wrestling. "Aces and Eights" and "Skull and Eight Ball" were in the wrestling profession. I know zero about wrestling but after hearing others discuss it, I researched and found that it does have meaning.

Oh, the fifth card was the 1652934285454.png

Aces & Eights - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Nash has the shaved head and Parker is the middle aged/older man. When Parker joined the team is when G4 case starting becoming much more active.
My opinion. Parker is in way over his head. Especially
when it comes to cross examining expert witnesses.
Parker didnt do well with the shoe expert and he totally embarrassed himself with this most recent wire tap expert.

Possible meanings:

2) 8 Ball -

also

3) The Skull -
CELTIC SKULL TATTOO

JMO
i would think if its 4 aces that would refer to the 4 wagners being victorious against the 8 rhodens by killing them. eightball could stand for both the number of victims, and the fact that if you scratch/call wrong an 8 ball you lose everything. skull seems pretty obvious death etc.

if its 2 aces and 2 8s(dead mans hand) g4 probly thought he was being real cute considering there were 8 victims which matches up with the 8s. also i believe the 5th card in hickoks hand(which was not flipped over yet) was a queen. so that could refer to the wags "queen" angela who remained unseen both at the murder scene, and pulling the strings of the whole plan. sick sick people. even tho its just a tattoo to me this type of behavior should show the jruy just how bad g4 is and how happy he was to be a part of this atrocity. to the point where he designed a tattoo and sat thru hours of the needle to celebrate/commemorate the slaughter of an entire family. i also wonder if the wolf comment on social media will come up too considering angela responded to it

Parker didnt do well with the shoe expert and he totally embarrassed himself with this most recent wire tap expert.
He does not have much to work that is for sure. It might be hard for G4 to say that he had ineffective legal counsel because I think they are giving him the best representation possible under the circumstances.

i would think if its 4 aces that would refer to the 4 wagners being victorious against the 8 rhodens by killing them. eightball could stand for both the number of victims, and the fact that if you scratch/call wrong an 8 ball you lose everything. skull seems pretty obvious death etc.

if its 2 aces and 2 8s(dead mans hand) g4 probly thought he was being real cute considering there were 8 victims which matches up with the 8s. also i believe the 5th card in hickoks hand(which was not flipped over yet) was a queen. so that could refer to the wags "queen" angela who remained unseen both at the murder scene, and pulling the strings of the whole plan. sick sick people. even tho its just a tattoo to me this type of behavior should show the jruy just how bad g4 is and how happy he was to be a part of this atrocity. to the point where he designed a tattoo and sat thru hours of the needle to celebrate/commemorate the slaughter of an entire family. i also wonder if the wolf comment on social media will come up too considering angela responded to it
I consider the tattoos of G4 and BW after the murders a form of silent bragging. There have been quite a few cases that tattoos have come up in. One football players trial comes to mind where his tattoos were brought up when on trial for murder.

Totally agree. If I were Georgie I would not hesitate to take any plea deal. He's sunk. IMO

I had replied to your post that you will see and also wanted to add something else.
He could have meant G4 had one before the murders and one after the murders. If you listen to it, let me know what you think. Sometimes when things are said they do seem like they can have two meanings.
Thanks for the time stamps. When I have a few minutes the next couple days I'll listen to it.

Picture

Richard M. Nash Jr.​

Admission Details

• Admitted to Ohio 2004
  • Admitted to the Federal Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2004
Law School Attended

• Cleveland Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University
  • Parker on right. Nash bald on left.

View attachment 344852
Thanks to CC and CO for the info. I'm sure I've asked that before and looked it up myself online, but for some reason I can't keep it straight in my head. I wrote it down in my notes this time!!

Totally agree. If I were Georgie I would not hesitate to take any plea deal. He's sunk. IMO
Unfortunately, only GW4 can make the decision to change his plea to guilty. For all we know, his attorneys could have been telling him to take the LWOP deal all along, especially since JW and AW's confessions. If GW4's ego won't allow him to accept that he's guilty of murder simply by being present when the murders were committed and assisting BW and JW, then his attorneys have to keep plugging away until GW4 either changes his mind about pleading guilty or the case goes to trial.

At least things are finally moving in a definite forward progression toward trial at this point. No more hemming and hawing around with hearings every few months. JMO

I consider the tattoos of G4 and BW after the murders a form of silent bragging. There have been quite a few cases that tattoos have come up in. One football players trial comes to mind where his tattoos were brought up when on trial for murder.
I agree.

The first thought that popped into my head when I read about the tattoo with four aces and eights was there were 4 Wagners and 8 Rhoden/Gilleys.

I agree.

The first thought that popped into my head when I read about the tattoo with four aces and eights was there were 4 Wagners and 8 Rhoden/Gilleys.

Unfortunately, only GW4 can make the decision to change his plea to guilty. For all we know, his attorneys could have been telling him to take the LWOP deal all along, especially since JW and AW's confessions. If GW4's ego won't allow him to accept that he's guilty of murder simply by being present when the murders were committed and assisting BW and JW, then his attorneys have to keep plugging away until GW4 either changes his mind about pleading guilty or the case goes to trial.

At least things are finally moving in a definite forward progression toward trial at this point. No more hemming and hawing around with hearings every few months. JMO
Opinion - Following the filings the last few days the defense and prosecution seem to be in a battle over JW ex information. Deering even said in the May 16th hearing they would contact the Supreme court to determine if a judge with a blanket appointment could hear the Certification of Non Disclosure or the Supreme Court would have to appoint a judge. I am worried if they do not get this settled fairly soon it could hold up the trial.
05/16/2022CERTIFICATION OF NON-DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO CRIMINAL RULE 16(D) FILED
05/18/2022MOTION NO. 90 MOTION FOR IN CAMERA HEARING FOR REVIEW OF PROSECUTING ATTORNEY'S CERTIFICATION OF NON-DISCLOSURE FILED Attorney: PARKER, JOHN PATRICK

Might G4 have gotten a tattoo of some combination of playing cards before and added to it (the skull and eight ball) after the murders? It would explain some of the conflicting testimony.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member