Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not realize that the State held off on some of the DNA testing until their cases were joined...they must've had some confidence in that was going to happen at some point and that she would be restored to competency in order to do that.

That is for the DNA that will be consumed during testing, they need both CD and LV to be represented when they do that or it could get thrown out. CD has already briefed it but LV hasn't. The cases have been joined since the beginning with the grand jury indictment.

I can't remember what the other motion was. Also, why is it not going to be public?
I think it's this motion, but it is sealed so it could be something different. They filed and the judge ordered that this motion be sealed: Motion To Clarify Or Amend The Court's Finding Of Fact, Memorandum and Order April 11, 2022

I know this is so not about her appearance, but how is she able to curl her hair in jail? I understand she could have access to salon services in mental health treatment, but how now?

This time Scott Reisch gives the same assessment as Lori Hellis and finds moving Lori's trial to January too risky for the judge to consider. SR is also critical of the prosecution for still having untested DNA at this point in the proceedings.

This time Scott Reisch gives the same assessment as Lori Hellis and finds moving Lori's trial to January too risky for the judge to consider. SR is also critical of the prosecution for still having untested DNA at this point in the proceedings.

Wasn't it due to it being consumptive testing and with LV not even arraigned could cause issues

Perhaps she knows that a middle-aged woman looks older if she isn't smiling at all?
It looks like Duper’s Delight to me. Like the grin worn by Diane Downs, another mother who killed her children in an effort to gain a new life with a man who’d only want her without that excess baggage.

Of course, in LVD’s case there was also the money for their care that she’d be able to keep if she managed to keep the children’s deaths hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain