VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
AH would not know how to send TMZ info?? She worked in the entertainment industry and had a publicist... she 100% slipped up and she knows it. MOO

agree, and wow, on the stand when Camille called her out on this, her response was a perfect display of how she intensely doubles down and starts bringing in all sorts of twisty, "How dare you" logic, blah, blah to fiercely hold her ground...like was displayed in some of the audio tapes of her and Johnny

Those tapes of her 2016 depositions are chilling

Only having 8 hours left is worrying for AH's side. Having 18 hours up JD's team's sleeve is great in terms of the upcoming Rebuttal phase. If AH wastes too much more time on other witnesses, they could run out of time to cross rebuttal witnesses. Imagine that happening!

agree, and wow, on the stand when Camille called her out on this, her response was a perfect display of how she intensely doubles down and starts bringing in all sorts of twisty, "How dare you" logic, blah, blah to fiercely hold her ground...like was displayed in some of the audio tapes of her and Johnny

Those tapes of her 2016 depositions are chilling

Yes, and all the while, burying herself by bringing out the lies and her entitlement. This is why I love Camille, she let her rant and rave!:D

MOO

The UK lawsuit was against The Sun newspaper (British tabloid). The AH defamation case is in Virginia, US because that's where the Washington Post printers and servers are. The crux of the case is the 2018 WP Op-Ed. The venues are not frivolous choices, jurisdiction is important. AH's perjury troubles in Australia are her own doing and if she does go to trial there, JD won't be involved unless they need him as a witness.

Just the facts :

Dutch talk show:
(Scroll down to see video)

Caught in court:

I could watch that clip over and over again! Thank you!
The powerful precision strikes ...nuclear even..by Camille.
Vs the BPD attempts at Gaslighting by AH.

AH lost, and it was smoothe and delicious tasting...like buttah.

I could watch that clip over and over again! Thank you!
The powerful precision strikes ...nuclear even..by Camille.
Vs the BPD attempts at Gaslighting by AH.

AH lost, and it was smoothe and delicious tasting...like buttah.
And Amber is so pompous on the Dutch talk show with her nose in the air. Her voice even cracks when she says “7 million”…like she doesn’t have it anymore!

this is sucking up her time. Where does she hope to get with this time suck?
AW would have something to say but when attorneys have attorneys, there is not much public record.

The Endeavor Group

21 years

• Founder and CEO​

Jan 2013 - Present9 years 5 months
  • Owner​

2001 - Present21 years

Washington, DC

The Endeavor Group is an innovative consultancy offering an integrated suite of strategic, legal, and communications solutions to advance its clients' complex global agendas.

Since 2001, the Endeavor Group's team of highly skilled professionals has been assisting the world's visionaries to extend their influence around the globe. We use our diverse experience to help corporate CEOs, ultra high net worth individuals and influential global leaders find solutions that bridge the legal…

• https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-waldman-a8b9134?original_referer=https://www.google.com/

Fell way behind but as catching up on testimony...

A witness, Mr Schnell, who is a computer wizard is sworn in. His business partner once was Sly Stone. Two Rocky's in one trial. Ok.

He could have gone to college at age 14 but opted for the social life of attending high school. Ok. 7 minutes later, he continues with his pedigree as a statistician in forensic analysis of social media but he can't reveal specific cases. However, he performs analysis on all of the major social media platforms. He takes his role as an forensic analyst of social media very seriously.

The witness analyzed tweet hashtags. He explains how to perform this work. He looked for hashtags that were negative to AH and found 1 of 4 different hashtags were used from APR 2020 to JAN 2021 for 1,243,000 negative tweets that were tweeted. From APR 2020 to JAN 2022 there were over another million so there were 2.38 million of those negative hashtags used.

Then, the computer wizard wrote a program that selected a random sampling. He could not find any hashtags that were not negative toward AH, as he looks at the Jury to convey this fact. He presents a flow chart for these negative stats.

Negative hashtag JohnnyDeppIsAWifeBeater garnered zero until NOV 2020 when there were 2000. That was when the UK trial ended.

Another chart goes up. It shows the comparison of spikes between JDs and AHs negative hashtags. Most negative hashtags for AH were from APR 2020 to the beginning of JAN 2022. The word hoax was used in ea of them.

By this point, I'm reminded of a biographical drama entitled A Beautiful Mind.

The Computer Wizard, Mr Schnell, presents another demonstrative graph where the name of JohnnyDepp has been removed. I'm unsure what this graph proves bc he's smarter than me.

Then, Mr. Schnell, being an expert, is allowed to present another graph as shown in the attached image whereby he gathered data from the negative hashtags and keywords used in tweets.

The witness declares the data to be accurate to a degree of scientific certainty.

On cross, we discover he's being paid $600 per hour. Ok. On cross we also learn one negative hashtag was JusticeForJohnnyDepp followed by AmberHeardIsAnAbuser WeJustDontLikeYouAmber and Lord, forgive me, the last one the stenographer had to type was AmberTurd.

Ben Chew has his mouth covered by his hand. The witness explains that he performed analysis on the gathered data then he "drilled down on the data." He concedes the hashtag JusticeForJohnnyDepp has been around since 2013. (Wow. Didn't realize that it's been nearly a decade.)

The Plaintiff's lawyer then asks numerous questions until he asks if the hashtag itself JusticeForJohnnyDepp is negative. The expert states "that's not part of my opinion." He says that he's not opining on whether or not Justice for Johnny is a good thing as it is not part of his assignment. Finally, after over 46 minutes on the stand, the expert witness agrees that Justice is a good thing.

Testimony begins at 5:11:27

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-19 9.11.08 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-19 9.11.08 PM.png
    241.9 KB · Views: 3
Skip the article, it’s info we already know but go to the comments. There is info on Barkin that I had forgotten about.
Best comment: Looks like Andy Warhol

The Daily Mail is a fairly vile tabloid newspaper here in the UK, and a lot of its readers are pretty snipey and rude. Whether EB’s testimony is worthy or not, I don’t feel it’s fair to criticise her looks if that’s what they’re doing.

How can a therapist be allowed to speak about his patients counselling sessions in public?????
Reading more about it, it makes sense that JD would have signed off on it, because it actually helped him in some ways.

The therapist never diagnosed him as a sociopath or a psychopath or a narcissist. He basically spoke of JD's troubled childhood and the pain he harbours from it.

I think that brings him sympathy and compassion from the jurors rather than disdain.

PLEASE bring Jennifer Howell onto the stand because she will sit AH sister Witney on her no-good arse

While on the stand, Henriquez was also asked about one of her former friends, Howell.

During the latter stages of the trial, Howell has become a talking point on social media due to the circulation of the court declaration dated July 26, 2020.

View attachment 344993
OMG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members