VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just throwing this out there. It is totally possible the AH is controlling her sister by giving her free drugs. It appears to me that WH is an addict and AH is a very manipulative person, they will use anything in any way to control their victims.

Agree this is one of the reasons. I do feel there are quite a few:

1. Fear of Amber's wrath
2. Blind faith/loyalty to her sister
3. Drugs
4. Security/money
5. Dysfunction/co-dependent

JMO

I keep circling back to her giving him Xanax regularly when she claims now she was essentially his sober nurse. It's in the tapes and it's her pushing it, not him asking for it, if that makes sense. I do think she wanted him drugged and docile, kept close within her control so she could keep poking at his self esteem and despair. I really do think she possibly gaslighting him into thinking he was better off ending himself to escape the nightmare. She certainly went ballistic over not being in his will. There are other pieces of the puzzle involving knives out in the internet if you know where to look.

Also, she clearly sniffs coke in the Toronto audiotape.

This is really weird and interesting to me: The Children's Hospital of LA have now started a fundraiser in Johnny Depp's name. Is this legit? It feels like a huge middle finger to Amber Heard (look at the amount they are asking for). Like it's a public statement of support of JD without it being an official press release? Or am I reading too much into this.

Online Fundraising Center: Stacey Farrell - Children's Hospital Los Angeles

Edited to add: Never mind, it looks like it is set up to allow people to create their own fundraisers. Never mind.

She picks something out of a green box: ✂️ AH

And there's this one: ✂️ AH 1

ETA: Second link
Could the little green box be a Listerine PocketPak? I noticed that AH was not constantly sipping water yesterday, so her mouth might have been dry. I always keep these in my purse because I don't like gum.

I tried to post a photo of the Listerine breath fresheners, but I seem to be having difficulty posting photos.

Last edited:
Has anybody here looked up #Bruisekit on twitter?
It's equal parts damning and hilarious.

Male jurors who are not familiar with makeup might not realize it, but Amber's make up testimony doesn't make sense. You don't put the foundation on first if you are trying to cover up dark eye bags or bruises.

Also, she not only used the term "bruise kit" twice, she also said theatrical make up kit. The latter kit is also used for creating bruises/injuries or other facial features for performance.

Could the little green box be a Listerine PocketPak? I noticed that AH was not constantly sipping water yesterday, so her mouth might have been dry. I always keep these in my purse because I don't like gum.

I tried to post a photo of the Listerine breath fresheners, but I seem to be having difficulty posting photos.
It's hard to tell from the screenshots, but i guess you're right. MOO JMO

ETA: For some reason the images are not uploading. I'll keep trying.

Last edited:
As above have all noted: Both of these people have signficant personality flaws and substance abuse issues.

The allegations she made that are being contested in THIS lawsuit are Sexual Assault.

Not Domestic Violence. Not alcoholism. Not drug abuse.

We have heard a lot about unwanted physically aggressive contact, but I don't believe there has been anything other than allegations made by AH about Sexual Abuse and there has been no corresponding evidence submitted.

And, AH didn't even mention one of the SA allegations until Feb of this year.

Also, there are no medical records of any injuries except for Johnny's finger exploding.

I hope the jury is paying attention.

Presence not required for the verdict? That's odd isn't it? Is that because it's civil trial?
But I so want to see AH's reaction and demeanor. (IF DP wins the case.) Yes I know, pure voyeurism.

Last edited:

Ok I didn’t see the little green box before when she was at her defense table. My bad!?

But I do find all this behavior on the stand very suspect. Why is she rolling and tucking her sleeves like this??
Red Yadgar on TikTok
And then there’s this… this person broke it down with captions. on TikTok
If you play it again while watch the clip of trial, you hear a distinct “click” right before she takes a deep sniff of the tissue. IDK… I wouldn’t doubt it if she thinks she could get away with it. IMO

That's a bit of a setback in allowing Waldman's statements to be acting as JD's agent. But it is fair, I think. Of course, the tricky thing with defamation cases is that you have to prove the allegations were untrue and the person making them knew they were untrue and therefore was acting in malice.

From what I can see, JD and his team firmly believe that AH is lying, that she set up a hoax and ambushed JD on May 21st. That was the last day she had a chance to have an in-person "incident" before he went to London for the Alice premiere. He had declared his intent to end the relationship and divorce her and was collecting articles which belonged to him. Just my opinion, but I absolutely believe he was set up here and that he was lucky his security guards were in the hall and able to rush inside as soon as the commotion started. The photos of damage for that incident look staged, and none of it appears in the bodycam footage of the 2nd visit from the cops. They weren't expecting that 2nd visit, and it puts a wrench in AH's claimed sequence of events/photo metadata.

She picks something out of a green box: ✂️ AH

And there's this one: ✂️ AH 1

ETA: Second link
I think that green box is full of Listerine strips maybe? I use those sometimes and they look just like that.

ETA: just caught up and saw that many others agree...lol. It does look like one of the listerine strip cases but it could have contained anything

But that little hand movement on her cheek? Those listerine strips are large but very very thin. Maybe she scrunched it up by pressing it on her chin, away from the camera, so it could go into her mouth easier and unseen.

Last edited:

MISSION NGO Releases Statement on Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard Trial Expressing Compassion for Johnny Depp​

"Violence is a serious topic. As women, as mothers, we have the duty and the responsibility to educate our sons and daughters, that's to say, the Future Generation, in the light of the values of dialogue, respect and compassion between men and women, without any gender distinction, in order to prevent violence with the weapons of love and education. In deep respect of the victims of domestic abuses that we have to affirm for intellectual honesty are, generally, WOMEN, we feel to express, as women, as mothers, as free thinkers, our compassion for Johnny Depp in this bad page of his personal history," said Valeria Altobelli, President and Founder of MISSION NGO.

Ok I didn’t see the little green box before when she was at her defense table. My bad!?

But I do find all this behavior on the stand very suspect. Why is she rolling and tucking her sleeves like this??
Red Yadgar on TikTok
And then there’s this… this person broke it down with captions. on TikTok
If you play it again while watch the clip of trial, you hear a distinct “click” right before she takes a deep sniff of the tissue. IDK… I wouldn’t doubt it if she thinks she could get away with it. IMO

I've tucked a clean tissue in the cuff of my sleeve many a time (as a just in case I need it thing). 'Just something I learned from my mother. I assumed this was a Southern thing but ??

You shove tissues up your sleeve, even if you don't have a cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck