VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was that picture of JD with the ice cream spilled on his lap taken?

It is important to know the date because in the bottom right corner of that picture, there is a theatrical bruise kit---the kind that CREATES bruises----sitting right on the table.

It would be wild if that pic was taken around the time she was seen with her bruises.

Since there is no court today I wanted to review some of JD's testimony.

Its rather long.....

> Depp stated that he was suddenly wrong about everything because Heard couldn’t ever be in the wrong. This escalated into frequent arguments in which Heard would name-call and demean him. Depp describes this arguing as something he would defend himself from in the beginning but which became unbearable and took a toll on his mind. “It's not a happy day, week, month when you're constantly being told how wrong you are, what an idiot you are. Then it increased and increased and became an endless circle, so as it escalated, I went straight to what I had learned as a youth which was to remove myself from the situation so that it couldn't continue,” Depp said on the stand. Heard also started being more controlling, down to when he was ALLOWED to go to sleep.

> Uber oath, JD testified about many different incidences of AH initiating physical fights. As we know rhe most explosive altercation between Depp and Heard took place in Australia, and it cost him the tip of his finger. During an argument over a post-nuptial agreement, Depp alleges that he was sitting down at the bar in his house when Heard grabbed a vodka bottle and threw it at him. The first bottle blew past his head, so she picked up a second large vodka bottle and hurled it at him, which hit his finger and shattered everywhere. It completely severed fingertip. All of the bones in the finger had also been crushed, and he ended up in the emergency room.

> AH also regularly accused him of having a drinking problem but refused to help him with his sobriety by quitting herself. He also testified that she regularly drank two bottles of wine a night and took drugs and magic mushrooms. When Depp would have a glass of wine, Heard would allegedly call him weak, an alcoholic, and tell him that his kids aren’t proud of him.

> JD stated that Heard has a need for conflict and a need for violence that erupts out of nowhere.

> There was the the incident, where AH was striking Depp anywhere she could get a shot in. Depp testified that they then didn’t see each other for an entire month.

> Depp , in telling how Heard would use information he had confided in her or things that were important to him against him, stated, "There were several occasions where Ms. Heard would tell me what a bad father I was and that I had no idea how to parent." Depp would tell Heard how important it was to him to see his kids and spend time with him, and this would allegedly send her into a tailspin, calling him a horrible father and preventing him from seeing his children because she needed him for her own needs.

> Depp went in for detox. The doctor who was supposed to oversee his detox and administer drugs that were meant to help alleviate withdrawal symptoms at some point handed the responsibility of administering these drugs OVER TO Amber. This became a problem when Depp felt intense withdrawal symptoms coming on and asked for his medication, which Heard refused to give to him. "I believe that was about the lowest point in my life. That was the lowest I'd ever felt as a human being because I had to say ‘please, please may I have the meds, because it's really kicking in?’ and she was adamant ‘no, it's not time,’” Depp testified under oath.

> JD then began to cry and beg, but AH would not let up. This required Depp to resort to scalding hot showers to distract his brain from the withdrawal. This led to Depp leaving his island where he was detoxing and asking Heard to stay away from him for five or six days to complete his detox. This was met with accusations of abandonment, but she eventually obliged.

> JD testified that if he tried to prove his version of a story or if he tried to stay and argue with her, he was sure it would escalate into violence, and it often did. He said: "Ms. Heard, in her frustration, rage, and anger, she would strike out. It could BEGIN with a slap, it could begin with a shove, it could begin with throwing a TV remote at my head, it could begin with throwing a glass of wine in my face… it was constant.”

And there's so much more...
Since I missed the trial up to 2nd day of AH on witness stand, thank you for this information. Now I begin to understand the responses on here. I had no idea of her drinking and drug habit. I need to spend weekend viewing prior testimony. This was a great post for me. MOO.

Edited: accidentally hit submit button on touch screen in mid typing.

Last edited:
It's totally crazy, but Pat Brown, the notable criminal profiler (and author of "The Profiler: My Life Hunting Serial Killers and Psychopaths") has met AH. I saw it on TikTok but managed to find the original source on her own Youtube channel.

She has something very interesting to say about the case:

She hit the nail on the head with that one.

There are so many versions, my head is spinning. But I'm going to doubt very seriously that with a soft cast, he hit AH in the face with his finger in that bad of a shape. The doctor would have records about how much WORSE it got after something like that. I don't believe them.

WH testified during the UK trial that JD grabbed her with his good hand and continued hitting AH with his hand that had the "green dinosaur cast" .. :rolleyes:

What did she say?

She said she spent 30 to 60 minutes in a green room with AH in NYC before she met JD and that after listening to her during that short time, that she was a narcissist, a social climber and a manipulator and that whoever she sunk her claws in to would be in trouble (not verbatim but close)

She said she spent 30 to 60 minutes in a green room with AH in NYC before she met JD and that after listening to her during that short time, that she was a narcissist, a social climber and a manipulator and that whoever she sunk her claws in to would be in trouble (not verbatim but close)
Also that she was there with a manager/PR person… can you imagine what that sweet summer child had to deal with?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that green box is full of Listerine strips maybe? I use those sometimes and they look just like that.

ETA: just caught up and saw that many others agree...lol. It does look like one of the listerine strip cases but it could have contained anything

But that little hand movement on her cheek? Those listerine strips are large but very very thin. Maybe she scrunched it up by pressing it on her chin, away from the camera, so it could go into her mouth easier and unseen.
I watched the video clip several times and was convinced that she put a Listerine strip in her mouth. I went to check on mine, and that's exactly what they look like. I always have these in my purse, and I currently have three multipaks in the kitchen "junk" drawer.

Just a memory refresh; What a difference a day makes.

May 27, 2016
Filing for a restraining order against JD
View attachment 345247

May 28, 2016
Having a ball with bff Rocky after meeting with her lawyer
View attachment 345246
I remember when CV asked her about this day and if she was ''having a photoshoot inside the courthouse while you were getting a DVRO?'' AH seems offended and of course blames ''her friend'' for not wearing makeup that day.

Timestamped.

AH claims she didn't know there would be so many cameras taking photographs. And of course she doesn't know how to give the media info. Then why is her publicist next to her in the courthouse? It was a publicity stunt. MOO

FR1l2RjaUAEcpdK.jpg
FTGJMz4UsAAjFgA.jpg

OMG this is so scary. AH yelling at JD because he is questioning her medications. Remember I mentioned Xanax? Well, AH is going off at JD about it. I think this is proof that HE was the one concerned about certain drugs and AH didn't appreciate his reluctance, or took it as an attack when he questioned her about it. Why is it that everything she claims he did seems to actually be a reversal or projection of what she actually did?

edited: took out some stuff that I heard incorrectly
I mean c'monnnnnn... AH gaslighting the whole courtroom and public. MOO

I remember when CV asked her about this day and if she was ''having a photoshoot inside the courthouse while you were getting a DVRO?'' AH seems offended and of course blames ''her friend'' for not wearing makeup that day.

Timestamped.

AH claims she didn't know there would be so many cameras taking photographs. And of course she doesn't know how to give the media info. Then why is her publicist next to her in the courthouse? It was a publicity stunt. MOO

View attachment 345273
View attachment 345274

Totally.

How about the pics taken the day after, when the bruises seemed to have magically vanished?

She can’t claim “Milani concealer” as it’s pretty clear she’s not wearing any make-up in those shots.

It's totally crazy, but Pat Brown, the notable criminal profiler (and author of "The Profiler: My Life Hunting Serial Killers and Psychopaths") has met AH. I saw it on TikTok but managed to find the original source on her own Youtube channel.

She has something very interesting to say about the case:

Agree with her completely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members