VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking back to my previous posts about the UK power outlets and plugs in the supposed Australian SA incident photo exhibits...

Here is a pic of the living room of said mansion.

eagle_873651-COOMERA-28.jpg

source: 290 Colman Road, COOMERA QLD 4209 - Amir Prestige Property Agents

You can clearly see the correct, white Australian power sockets on the walls of the room. Note also there is wooden skirting board/trim around the walls too. This is the same in other areas of the house, including the bedroom.

Compare to exhibit #1805

https://ffxtrail.blob.core.windows.net/trail/Defendant Amber Laura Heard/5-5-2022/Def1805-CL20192911-050522.pdf

Bar area:

jdbar.jpg

source: The Gold Coast mansion where Johnny Depp's finger was severed is for sale

There also doesn't appear to be a mounted 'antique' phone on the wall AH claimed there was. This is post that incident, though, so we can't confirm one was never there. But in the real estate pictures you can see normal desk landline phones. Can't find a picture of the bar showing that wall particularly well, but in a side view you can see that no phone fixture seems to go there, if that makes sense.

ETA: If he had her bent over backwards on the counter top, choking her with one hand, how the hell could he reach for the wall mounted phone and smash it to smithereens at the same time?

I think she used a surrogate due to her use of accutane for her skin but this is MOO

How long will a course of Isotretinoin (Accutane) be?​

A standard course of Isotretinoin will last between 5 to 7 months. We usually start on a low dose to get your body used to the medication. The dose is increased every 4 weeks until the maximum dose you can manage for your body weight is reached. If you are able to reach a dose of 1mg of Isotretinoin per kg of body weight per day (so if you weigh 60kgs, then a dose of 60mg of Isotretinoin per day) by the 12th week, then the course will last about 5 to 7 months.

I've not been able to find any info on people staying on Accutane their entire adult lives. The side affects are far too serious to do that. My son took the 5 months course of accutane in his teens. He had to have liver panels done and his cholesterol hit 328. Luckily it returned to the normal range after stopping the drug. AND, that short course worked miracles!

• Liver strain.
  • Elevated triglycerides.
  • Depression and self-harm.
  • Decrease in nighttime vision.
  • Skeletal changes.
  • Sacroiliitis.
  • Tendonitis.
  • Erectile dysfunction and reduced libido.
  • Inflammatory bowel disease.
Long post just to say, I don't think AH hired a surrogate due to accutane. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Both of my children were on accutane .. it's been quite a few years ago so maybe it's changed .. but at that time, you could only be on it for 7 months and had to go through blood work every month to get the next months supply. Both of my children have went on to have very healthy children of their own. MOO'ing until the cows come home.
It would only be harmful to the fetus if the medication was taken while pregnant.

I was just reading day 6 of the UK trial, and apparently, on the 24th of May, 2016, AH confronted Johnny's maid at the Sweetzer house about that poo in the bed. She was there with RP. So she took the time to go ambush the maid about this personally AFTER all that had happened May 21st?

If you look this up, search the document for Vargas, the housekeeper's last name, to find the point where she speaks.

This is just my "opinionated" timeline for part of 2016 (There could be errors)

May 20 2016
JD's mother (removed from life support) passes away
JD tells AH he plans to file for divorce

May 21 2016 (Set-up by AH #1)
JD goes to penthouse he shares with AH to discuss divorce and he plans to gather belongings
(his crew posted outside door)
JD & AH quarrel about the birthday "grumpy"
Murphy is called and whatever he says makes AH angry
T-W is called and remains on phone
RP somehow appears in penthouse (unseen by JD's crew outside PH door)
AH alleges JD hit her with phone
JD says he tossed phone onto couch
RP alleges she is protecting AH
JD (with crew) leaves
T-W calls 911, RP calls 911
Two sets of officers arrive and do not see evidence of DV (none shown on body cam from one set of officers)

May 22 2016
AH has locks changed
Franco spends evening with AH

May 23 2016
AH files for divorce

May 24 2016
AH atty's send JD "blackmail" letter (give me penthouses, vehicle, etc and I won't mention violence)
JD will not agree to be blackmailed

May 26/27 2016
JD leaves for NY and on to Europe with Hollywood Vampires tour

May 27 2016
AH files for TRO (with publicity) (Set-up by AH #2)
Approx 3 wks later - AH complains to JD that she only has 21 days to be out of penthouse - JD tells her to take 2-3+ months to move - just call off "the dogs"
**Somewhere from May 23 to May 27 - AH leaks info to TMZ

July 2016
AH begs him to meet (breaking TRO) and when they do, AH shouts at him, "tell people you're the victim... see who they believe, etc"

August 2016
AH and JD agree on a divorce settlement amount with JD giving AH $7 million

***At some point after this AH tells public she wanted nothing and will donate the $7 million

Add May 24th, confronts Housekeeper at Sweetzer about bed poo, according to Ms. Vargas, the housekeeper.

I was just reading day 6 of the UK trial, and apparently, on the 24th of May, 2016, AH confronted Johnny's maid at the Sweetzer house about that poo in the bed. She was there with RP. So she took the time to go ambush the maid about this personally AFTER all that had happened May 21st?

If you look this up, search the document for Vargas, the housekeeper's last name, to find the point where she speaks.

pdf for HV's statement below.

HV statement.

I will! I really should have been adding links along the way.

I also would love to figure out how to add all of Isaac Baruch's testimony in my list.
Yep, just republish it as you add dates. it's cool. I'm very interested in why she chose to confront this housekeeper like that. I gotta read her declaration.

pdf for HV's statement below.

HV statement.
That must have been very intimidating for Ms. Vargas, especially since AH brought RP along to the other house she was working at. And then the blame Ms. Vargas for being the reason the marriage is ending because she took a photo of the poo. And to argue that it wasn't human poo. Poor Ms. Vargas.

Thinking back to my previous posts about the UK power outlets and plugs in the supposed Australian SA incident photo exhibits...

Here is a pic of the living room of said mansion.

View attachment 345413

source: 290 Colman Road, COOMERA QLD 4209 - Amir Prestige Property Agents

You can clearly see the correct, white Australian power sockets on the walls of the room. Note also there is wooden skirting board/trim around the walls too. This is the same in other areas of the house, including the bedroom.

Compare to exhibit #1805

https://ffxtrail.blob.core.windows.net/trail/Defendant Amber Laura Heard/5-5-2022/Def1805-CL20192911-050522.pdf

Bar area:

View attachment 345414

source: The Gold Coast mansion where Johnny Depp's finger was severed is for sale

There also doesn't appear to be a mounted 'antique' phone on the wall AH claimed there was. This is post that incident, though, so we can't confirm one was never there. But in the real estate pictures you can see normal desk landline phones. Can't find a picture of the bar showing that wall particularly well, but in a side view you can see that no phone fixture seems to go there, if that makes sense.

ETA: If he had her bent over backwards on the counter top, choking her with one hand, how the hell could he reach for the wall mounted phone and smash it to smithereens at the same time?
… I wonder if the jury will be tempted to try reenacting these scenes for closure…

That must have been very intimidating for Ms. Vargas, especially since AH brought RP along to the other house she was working at. And then the blame Ms. Vargas for being the reason the marriage is ending because she took a photo of the poo. And to argue that it wasn't human poo. Poor Ms. Vargas.
And to think, she might have had to potentially keep meeting Amber there… had she not said please send some one else, Mr. Johnny, I can’t do it anymore… Remember this was after he left the penthouses never to return, as per the Eastern Columbia employees.

With the testimonies, tapes and evidence entered into court, will their nondisclosure agreement they signed during their divorce still stand? Could they give interviews, write books after the trial? It's hard to image everything hasn't been disclosed.

It is my impression that those which are negative to her were taken and uploaded by Johnny.

His in general are vastly longer and not edited. Most of Heard’s are minute snippets.

IMO neither of them will be asked to pay the judgment.

Traditionally people almost never are; which is why the sums are set so high.

That, plus everyone knows she can’t gather 50 million, and he would be hard pressed to get double.
Quoting myself to prove the truth of the matter (lol) is this pdf from the Sacramento Law Library:

obviously there are different rules per different areas, but these are some standard tenets you are overwhelmingly likely to find, namely:

(1), it’s up to the winner to collect from the loser, the court wont get involved, so there is rarely legal teeth behind it;

(2), a partial, compromise settlement amount can be negotiated;

(3j, after a period of time (in Sacramento case 10 years), if you dont collect the money your judgment is null and void.

me, personally? I dont see him asking.

he wants a moral victory; and I’m sure it’s difficult for him to feel anything but sorrow for her poor baby.

she may want the 100M; her lawyers will argue against the bad press pursuing him for it would cause her.

again IMO, YMMV, we’ll probably be hearing more (and doubtless better, lol) about this issue from the legal pundits during jury deliberations week. They’ve had too much to talk about to waste their powder this week.

How long will a course of Isotretinoin (Accutane) be?​

A standard course of Isotretinoin will last between 5 to 7 months. We usually start on a low dose to get your body used to the medication. The dose is increased every 4 weeks until the maximum dose you can manage for your body weight is reached. If you are able to reach a dose of 1mg of Isotretinoin per kg of body weight per day (so if you weigh 60kgs, then a dose of 60mg of Isotretinoin per day) by the 12th week, then the course will last about 5 to 7 months.

I've not been able to find any info on people staying on Accutane their entire adult lives. The side affects are far too serious to do that. My son took the 5 months course of accutane in his teens. He had to have liver panels done and his cholesterol hit 328. Luckily it returned to the normal range after stopping the drug. AND, that short course worked miracles!

• Liver strain.
  • Elevated triglycerides.
  • Depression and self-harm.
  • Decrease in nighttime vision.
  • Skeletal changes.
  • Sacroiliitis.
  • Tendonitis.
  • Erectile dysfunction and reduced libido.
  • Inflammatory bowel disease.
Long post just to say, I don't think AH hired a surrogate due to accutane. ;)

Both of my kids only made it to month 4 and had to be taken off because of the same thing. Done wonders for their skin .. but the side affects are nothing to mess around with. At least in our case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288