IN IN - Ciera Breland Locklair 31, last seen in GA, POI husband Xavier Breland Jr, Carmel, 25 Feb 2022

I don't see XB ever choosing to talk. And as far as we know, his family hasn't been forthcoming with any info they might have.
AFAIK, his (XB's) father, mother, and other family members have done nothing publicly to assist with locating Ciera.

Unlike Ciera's family, I have not seen any interviews or MSM appearances by XBs family. I do not recall seeing his family assisting with searches, putting up MP flyers, etc. We would hope they are fully cooperating with LE, but it's possible they have been advised not to make any public statements or appearances.

AFAIK, his (XB's) father, mother, and other family members have done nothing publicly to assist with locating Ciera.

Unlike Ciera's family, I have not seen any interviews or MSM appearances by XBs family. I do not recall seeing his family assisting with searches, putting up MP flyers, etc. We would hope they are fully cooperating with LE, but it's possible they have been advised not to make any public statements or appearances.
Or is there another reason? They know they would be wasting their time??
I do think XB's mother turned over the security video to LE which turned out to be the last time CB was seen. I saw a news report in IN that XB's father 1st took care of the baby after XB's arrest. Not sure if this is verified.
This case is just so awful. Sunday would have been CB's 1st Mother's Day in a normal world.
So just MOO.

Still no updates that I could find in Ciera's case. The only recent mention I found was this, but there is no new information here:

[...]
FBI offers reward – The FBI in Atlanta is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to the whereabouts of Ciera (Locklair) Breland, who has been missing since Feb. 24. Breland, a Carmel resident, was last known to be visiting her family in John’s Creek, Ga., the week of Feb. 20 with her husband, Xavier Breland, their 5-month old son and their white labradoodle. Breland’s husband reported her missing on Feb. 26 to the Carmel Police Dept., however, there is no evidence Breland ever returned home. Breland’s last known location was at 10545 Highgate Manor Ct. in John’s Creek at 7:17 p.m. on Feb. 24. She was driving a white 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan with Georgia tag RMB 5869. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Johns Creek Police Tip Line at 678-474-1610, CPD at 317-571-2500.
[...]

Carmel in brief — May 17, 2022

Yes, not having any new information in Ciera's case is very concerning. LE hasn't released anything new recently AFAIK. Since that last reported sighting on video at XB's mother's residence there's been no sign of Ciera.

Still no updates that I could find in Ciera's case. The only recent mention I found was this, but there is no new information here:

[...]
FBI offers reward – The FBI in Atlanta is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to the whereabouts of Ciera (Locklair) Breland, who has been missing since Feb. 24. Breland, a Carmel resident, was last known to be visiting her family in John’s Creek, Ga., the week of Feb. 20 with her husband, Xavier Breland, their 5-month old son and their white labradoodle. Breland’s husband reported her missing on Feb. 26 to the Carmel Police Dept., however, there is no evidence Breland ever returned home. Breland’s last known location was at 10545 Highgate Manor Ct. in John’s Creek at 7:17 p.m. on Feb. 24. She was driving a white 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan with Georgia tag RMB 5869. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Johns Creek Police Tip Line at 678-474-1610, CPD at 317-571-2500.
[...]

Carmel in brief — May 17, 2022

'I'm really scared': Texts reveal missing Indiana woman, Ciera Breland, lived in fear of her husband

Last edited by a moderator:
There appears to be nothing new in the
Ciera Breland case . Her husband Xavier Breland
Is being held in coweta county jail on Unrelated stalking charges .
They need to keep applying the pressure.

52101015727_84a3c1230f_o 2.jpg

There appears to be some new info in the official fb group (under July 23 post) in regard to XB's upcoming court date and also about a new TV special that is in the works about her case:

….
Another woman, the mother of Breland’s two children, had accused him of stalking by placing a tracking device in a stuffed animal belonging to one of the children. Brittany Lusk had issued a restraining order against Breland in Coweta County.

Defense lawyer Bryan Howard said the jury came back very quickly Thursday with a not guilty verdict in that case.

“He was very emotional,” Howard said. “He showed a lot of emotion because this has been some very hard times for him. He’s been vilified throughout this process unfairly. And it was good to get a little bit of justice.”

…Johns Creek police Chief Mark Mitchell said that despite the verdict in the stalking case, Breland remains a person of interest in the disappearance of his wife….

….
Another woman, the mother of Breland’s two children, had accused him of stalking by placing a tracking device in a stuffed animal belonging to one of the children. Brittany Lusk had issued a restraining order against Breland in Coweta County.

Defense lawyer Bryan Howard said the jury came back very quickly Thursday with a not guilty verdict in that case.

“He was very emotional,” Howard said. “He showed a lot of emotion because this has been some very hard times for him. He’s been vilified throughout this process unfairly. And it was good to get a little bit of justice.”

…Johns Creek police Chief Mark Mitchell said that despite the verdict in the stalking case, Breland remains a person of interest in the disappearance of his wife….
Thanks for posting that. I'd like to hear more about how the jury arrived at that verdict.

It's hard to keep an open mind in some of these cases. Two stalking cases and a missing wife sounds pretty suspect, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back