TX - Uvalde; Robb Elementary, 19 children and 3 adults killed, shooter dead, 24 MAY 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, really wish the media would stop posting the photos of the killers beside their victims. I strongly believe the last thing a victim would want to see is their killer, in my opinion. You're going through these articles and see these precious faces and reading their story and then pops up the ultimate evil in their life. Just isn't appropriate.

good question...here are after-pictures of the truck. a lot of front end damage.

• The source reports that according to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), the suspect legally purchased two AR platform rifles at a local federal firearms licensee on two separate dates: May 17, 2022, and May 20, 2022. One of the rifles he had purchased was left in the crashed truck. The other rifle (a Daniel Defense) was located in the school with the suspect.
  • On May 18, 2022, the suspect reportedly purchased 375 rounds of 5.56 ammunition.
  • ATF paperwork shows the suspect’s home address, as does his driver license, in the 500 block of Diaz Street in Uvalde. That is the address where his grandmother lived and was shot.
This is perplexing about the "drivers license" and the crashed pick up truck. Because according to his grandfather he didn't have a drivers license.
"Reyes said the suspect did not know how to drive and did not have a driver's license."

Really, really wish the media would stop posting the photos of the killers beside their victims. I strongly believe the last thing a victim would want to see is their killer, in my opinion. You're going through these articles and see these precious faces and reading their story and then pops up the ultimate evil in their life. Just isn't appropriate.

I think the killer's face should be blurred out and reduced to a generic number. If there's no INFAMY then many killers would NOt resort to mass shootings to become INFAMOUS. Just a thought. The media accidentally makes them known.

That’s like a huge red flags flying around. It should have been dealt with right there. This isn’t a normal behaviour.
And from the same article, the shooter's former friend describes -

'Once, Ramos pulled up to a park where they often played basketball with cuts all over his face. He first said a cat had scratched his face. “Then he told me the truth, that he’d cut up his face with knives over and over and over,” Valdez said. “I was like, ‘You’re crazy, bro. Why would you do that?’

As the facts come out the horror is more real!

DPS: All shooting deaths occurred in one classroom at elementary school​

Lt. Chris Olivarez, spokesperson for the Texas Department for Public Safety, said all fatalities and injuries took place inside one classroom at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, according to CNN.

He said law enforcement officers went around the school and eventually forced entry into the classroom where the shooter had barricaded himself and killed 21 people. Multiple children were wounded, but the exact number is unknown.

"It's a small classroom, you can have anywhere from 25 to 30 students in there, plus there were two teachers in there ... It was a classroom setting, a typical classroom setting where you have mass groups of children inside that classroom all together, with nowhere to go," Olivarez told CNN.

Olivarez said all families were notified, and the victims were removed and identified

Live updates Wednesday: Guns used in Uvalde, Texas school shooting legally purchased

Last edited:
"You are going to die"

From the same article -

"It has now been revealed that the shooter was known to police because of his violent arguments with his drug-addict mother.

He no longer lived with her - he had gone to live with his grandmother who is now in the hospital fighting for her life.

On Tuesday, Ramos shot her before going to the school after an argument in their home. "

From the same article -

"It has now been revealed that the shooter was known to police because of his violent arguments with his drug-addict mother.

He no longer lived with her - he had gone to live with his grandmother who is now in the hospital fighting for her life.

On Tuesday, Ramos shot her before going to the school after an argument in their home. "
That poor grandmother, doing her best under these circumstances. Sounds like this guy needed help years ago.

Those poor kids. I can't even imagine.
It's incomprehensible. I read a story that their teacher tried to shield some of them with her body. Apparently some children survived with injuries, how serious is not clear. We will undoubtedly learn more details in the coming hours or days.

Yesterday is when evil personified descended upon a classroom in Texas. I don't know if we will ever be able to fully understand this.

From the same article -

So, his grandma was kind enough to take him into her home and this is how he repaid her ?

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member