VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
her evilness, dishonesty and delusion (like Jussie) are despicable, she doubles down and tried to destroy Johnny

It's also very sad, she is not well, and she needs someone in her life to help her, if this kind of person can be helped

BBM. Totally agree with you here. She isn't well and she does need help. Of the professional type with good boundaries and challenging her lies.

I think you are taking that too literally...all video was shown within the four walls no matter where it is from

Camille asked the judge since it is an out of town trial does that make a difference. She said No video, only the audio can be used. She may have been talking about what the jurors will be seeing.

Judge has left for the day.

I'm guessing that depends upon the judge.

I say this because they can't sleep there; and certainly at least one court officer has to be left there after courthouse hours to lock up.
she said they can stay late....if they are hungary they can order food...just made it clear court not paying. They can take breaks etc. as they wish. Only rule have to have all 7 there to deliberate.

Her defense made a poor choice in bringing her back.
I think she sunk herself today!

Has anyone seen the photo from today where she has an angry snarl? ‘Legal bytes‘ is saying that it’s going to affect the jury.

Yes! She said it herself and that is CENTRAL to Johnnys cause! He lost work starting 4 days after the article. A few days ago I think she said it wasn’t about him at all.
I couldn’t believe my ears!

Camille asked the judge since it is an out of town trial does that make a difference. She said No video, only the audio can be used. She may have been talking about what the jurors will be seeing.

Judge has left for the day.
Luna I believe they are talking about exhibits...the video testimony is to be considered the same as in person witnesses and jury is instructed to draw no conclusion from the fact it was video. Court experts please correct me if I don't have that right.

`
I don't think they'll be there for closing tomorrow. Johnny shook hands with all the court security when he left. As he was getting in the car he said directly to the camera "I have a feeling we will see each other again"
By looking into the camera, I wish he meant, we'd see him again on the big screen. lol

It's classic Narcissist behaviour.

The Narcissist is always lurking around their victim, even if the relationship is completely over and the victim has moved away, has a new partner, whatever.

The Narcissist cannot tolerate being ignored and will send letters or odd packages if they can find an address, phone without leaving numbers.

They can't tolerate the "abandonment" , even though they have no desire or expectation of fulfilling contact. They just want to reside somewhere in their victim's psyche, because they cannot ever be unwanted.
Hey @Herat We have had multiple convos on other threads on the subject of narcissism! :cool: It’s a horrible thing for anyone to encounter!

“I know how many people will say whatever for him. That's his power. That's why I wrote the Op-Ed," Ms Heard testifies.

Finally we are clear on this: the op-ed was about Johnny.
On Law&Crime they brought up that someone had passed Whitney coming out of the court room and she looked angry. This could be the reason.

Gosh nothing testified by distance appearance can be entered into evidence. She said just what happened within these 4 walls. I didnt realize that.

ETA: She just clarified that the audio part only that has already been entered is fine.
I heard her say that too... what does this mean for Kate Moss' testimony???

Luna I believe they are talking about exhibits...the video testimony is to be considered the same as in person witnesses and jury is instructed to draw no conclusion from the fact it was video. Court experts please correct me if I don't have that right.

Thanks, that makes sense! For me this kind of trial is such that I have to take it in for a second time. I’m so focused on what’s front and center. I get lost in the People and their behaviors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23