OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
05/18/2022MOTION NO. 90 MOTION FOR IN CAMERA HEARING FOR REVIEW OF PROSECUTING ATTORNEY'S CERTIFICATION OF NON-DISCLOSURE FILED Attorney: PARKER, JOHN PATRICK
05/23/2022MOTION NO. 90 MOTION FOR IN CAMERA HEARING FOR REVIEW OF PROSECUTING ATTORNEY'S CERTIFICATION OF NON-DISCLOSURE FILED (ORIGINAL) Attorney: PARKER, JOHN PATRICK

Last edited:
@dudley:
I think he was getting SSI (yes) and not Disability Social Security…Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is a Federal income supplement program funded by general tax revenues (not Social Security taxes):

The same year he was indicted, Billy Wagner filed for bankruptcy. His wife is also named in the filing made in federal court in the Southern District of Ohio.

Their assets were listed at about $2,500, and their liabilities at about $10,000, including almost $2,500 owed to Sears for clothing, $500 in medical bills and $325 in unpaid utility bills.

Their only monthly income listed was $530 in (SSI) payments and $389 in food stamps.

So, she did not show any income. That apparently was after the kennel burned and she was not selling dogs. And, after the farm when she was selling animals there.

So, she did not show any income. That apparently was after the kennel burned and she was not selling dogs. And, after the farm when she was selling animals there.
Edward Wagner - State's Supplemental Discovery 1-21-20

Search Warrant Executed on Bethel Hill Road 11-4-19 (14 pp) Under Seal
Search Warrant Executed on FWF 11-4-19 (13 pp) Under Seal

Yes they were searching on Bethel Hill Road by Mount Etna Cemetery. This cemetery ajoins Flying W Farms. The Wagners used to live on Bethel Hill Road.

Angela Wagner
Po Box 1394/ 845 Bethel Hill Rd.
Lucasville, Ohio 45648

At this address Angela's kennel burned down with the dogs in it on December 17, 2005. She claimed it was an electrical fire. I hope this wasn't a planned arson.

WHITEPINES KENNEL -
THIS WEBSITE IS NOW DEDICATED TO THE ---

MEMORY OF OUR GIRLS, GUYS AND BABIES THAT WAS LOST IN THE ELECTRICAL FIRE IN OUR KENNEL AND NURSERY ON DEC.17, 2005.
YOU ARE DEARLY MISSED AND LOVED EACH DAY BY US, WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU.

p://web.archive.org/web/20060221074754/http://whitepineskennel.com/

Divers return to property owned by Wagner matriarch in Rhoden murder probe

(You can see part of the Mount Etna cemetery sign here from WKRC search photo far right)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220227-164739.png
    Screenshot_20220227-164739.png
    807.3 KB · Views: 20
Not sure what you mean @Dudley. The court always has a "canned formal standard statement" in dealing with cases. This is just the court's way of saying that the mother is deceased and so it's in the best interests of the child to reside with the father.
"@Dudly
Yes, but it was rather obvious she had to go somewhere..."

2 school of thoughts.

Jake wanted full custody or Jake just wanted legal parental rights.Joint custody for example.

But what comes into play is the age difference so no matter how many Daily files their were,198 files, Jake could have been in the negative space of having charges brought against him because of the age difference.

I always wondered if Jake just wanted parental rights but that door was closed to him due to Hanna being 15 and Jake, what? Almost 20?

@dudley:
I think he was getting SSI (yes) and not Disability Social Security…Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is a Federal income supplement program funded by general tax revenues (not Social Security taxes):

The same year he was indicted, Billy Wagner filed for bankruptcy. His wife is also named in the filing made in federal court in the Southern District of Ohio.

Their assets were listed at about $2,500, and their liabilities at about $10,000, including almost $2,500 owed to Sears for clothing, $500 in medical bills and $325 in unpaid utility bills.

Their only monthly income listed was $530 in (SSI) payments and $389 in food stamps.

I am stunned that Wagners, Billy in particular being the Alpha Male in charge, could afford a vacation to Alaska, a move to Alaska, and whatever additional travel they did after that debacle.
Let alone all the gear and vehicles they purchased to prepare for the night they murdered the Rhodens and Hannah Hazel Gilley. How did they pay for the Highway purchase of the Glock?
Speculation
I wonder if someone else financed everything.
I don’t know if there was another more wealthy person they could have turned to.
After The sale of the Peterson Rd property they had some money that could have financed the Alaska move. Where did all that money go.
MO

I am stunned that Wagners, Billy in particular being the Alpha Male in charge, could afford a vacation to Alaska, a move to Alaska, and whatever additional travel they did after that debacle.
Let alone all the gear and vehicles they purchased to prepare for the night they murdered the Rhodens and Hannah Hazel Gilley. How did they pay for the Highway purchase of the Glock?
Speculation
I don’t know if there was another more wealthy person they could have turned to.
After The sale of the Peterson Rd property they had some money that could have financed the Alaska move. Where did all that money go.
MO
They seemed to be spending more than the boys made driving truck… MOO…

I do think she helped them financially and find it very interesting to see her mentioned in the discovery.
Money for purchases? There are several banks in George's April 28th Discovery with FW written all over them. Seems all 5 of them did banking together: Bank of America, Capitol One, Chase Bank, Fifth Third, Fifth Third passwords, First State Bank, Ohio Valley Bank, Sheffield Financial, Farm Credit.....

Many more having to do with FWF.

from George's 4-28 Discovery
8.26 GB, 13,844 Files, 695 Folders

FW Bank Statements, lots of FW Bank Information from various various Banks, Bank of America, Capitol One, FW statements and partial response letter,
Chase Bank, Fifth Third, Fifth Third passwords, First State Bank, Ohio Valley Bank, Sheffield Financial, Farm Credit, Merchants, Guaranty, many subpoenas for bank records.

Aerial Images, ATF Reports, Lab Reports, Ballistic Reports, shell casings, caliber of bullets compared, EMS reports,

Crystal Springs deposits, Lucasville Mission deposits, OVD account statement from March 2018, has something to do with FWF's businesses.

Lots of information from FWF's computer and laptop including Google Searches, Web Histories, Web Bookmarks, Rhoden searches, PDF Documents, Screen Shots, Screen Captures, Identifiers, Word Documents, Files etc....

Attachments​

• George 4 28-2021 Discovery (1) (2) (1) (1).pdf
    533 KB · Views: 3

Attachments

• George 4 28-2021 Discovery (1) (2) (1) (1) (1).pdf
    533 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Speculation
MO
this is a VERY good question. billy imo was a loser and not because he broke the law. boils down to low iq, no motivation and spoiled by freddy. his rage towards crsr imo had alot to do with that. crsr was a self made man who had a surprising amount of assets. cant judge a book by its cover and all. from what i understand the rhodens grew up without much money with alot of mouths to feed and it molded crsr into the patriarch family provider he dedicated his life to

. billy on the other hand just liked to steal stuff and live off the state. at the very least ang and bw had 0 idea how to be adults. more like spoiled brats with add never followed thru on anything. that type of co dependent behavior leads to things like co mingling money and voting your sons wife out of the house. i am so looking forward to g4s trial. his dumb *advertiser censored* will expose the whole country to this diabolical cult family. he should take that plea its not gonna work out well fo rhim

I do think she helped them financially and find it very interesting to see her mentioned in the discovery.
Money for purchases? There are several banks in George's April 28th Discovery with FW written all over them. Seems all 5 of them did banking together: Bank of America, Capitol One, Chase Bank, Fifth Third, Fifth Third passwords, First State Bank, Ohio Valley Bank, Sheffield Financial, Farm Credit.....

FW Bank Statements, lots of FW Bank Information from various various Banks, Bank of America, Capitol One, FW statements and partial response letter,
Chase Bank, Fifth Third, Fifth Third passwords, First State Bank, Ohio Valley Bank, Sheffield Financial, Farm Credit, Merchants, Guaranty, many subpoenas for bank records.

Aerial Images, ATF Reports, Lab Reports, Ballistic Reports, shell casings, caliber of bullets compared, EMS reports,

Crystal Springs deposits, Lucasville Mission deposits, OVD account statement from March 2018, has something to do with FWF's businesses.

Lots of information from FWF's computer and laptop including Google Searches, Web Histories, Web Bookmarks, Rhoden searches, PDF Documents, Screen Shots, Screen Captures, Identifiers, Word Documents, Files etc....

Attachments​

My Opinion Only,

It is alleged that at least Billy was running drugs. To do that you need to be able to launder cash/profits.
It is very strange that George4 was so intimately commingling funds with his grandmother.

I'm just trying to put two and two together...

JMO

My Opinion Only,

It is alleged that at least Billy was running drugs. To do that you need to be able to launder cash/profits.
It is very strange that George4 was so intimately commingling funds with his grandmother.

I'm just trying to put two and two together...

JMO
MOO I don't think the illegal activity started with Billy and Angela I think it is generational from Billy's side of the family.

Speculation
MO
Stealing, thieving, drug running, the sale of the home. They also could have gotten financial support from his mother. It does not seem that uncommon for parents to help children, even older children, financially, if the parents have the means to do so. There is no evidence so far that they took any money or drugs from CRSR or KR but it could be a possibility.

Last edited:

Attachments​

Could he have been filling out c cards in her name? Forging would not be above him or AW, if murder isn't. We get these things from many banks, in our, and our adult child's name who doesn't even live with us and hasn't for years, all the time. They actually have checks enclosed. Edit: I will tell y'all that I had someone close to me, do this to me, and I did not know til they couldn't find that person and the creditors drilled down to me. It was AWFUL!!

Could he have been filling out c cards in her name? Forging would not be above him or AW, if murder isn't. We get these things from many banks, in our, and our adult child's name who doesn't even live with us and hasn't for years, all the time. They actually have checks enclosed. Edit: I will tell y'all that I had someone close to me, do this to me, and I did not know til they couldn't find that person and the creditors drilled down to me. It was AWFUL!!
Credit cards in her (FW) name? I think she let them. I think alot of money was used from the sale of Peterson Rd including the animals. An earlier article mentioned $530 in SS and more in food stamps. We know Billy was a drug runner and that Billy worked the farm. They had $ from theft and arson. Basically the list goes on. George and Jake did long haul truck running as well as odd jobs in AK. Even in AK Angie was trying to sell things, including her truck in OH.

I also think it is possible some type of State and Victim $ was coming in for the kids.

It probably helped that Angie inherited her dad's 52 Havener house in South Webster in 2018.

web1_BCI.jpg

"..The Bureau of Criminal Investigation and Identification was at a house in South Webster last summer. It is believed to be connected to at least one suspect who was arrested Tuesday in the Rhoden murder investigation.."

Last edited:
Credit cards in her (FW) name? I think she let them. I think alot of money was used from the sale of Peterson Rd including the animals. An earlier article mentioned $530 in SS and more in food stamps. We know Billy was a drug runner and that Billy worked the farm. They had $ from theft and arson. Basically the list goes on. George and Jake did long haul truck running as well as odd jobs in AK. Even in AK Angie was trying to sell things, including her truck in OH.

I also think it is possible some type of State and Victim $ was coming in for the kids.

It probably helped that Angie inherited her dad's 52 Havener house in South Webster in 2018.

web1_BCI.jpg

"..The Bureau of Criminal Investigation and Identification was at a house in South Webster last summer. It is believed to be connected to at least one suspect who was arrested Tuesday in the Rhoden murder investigation.."
If she inherited the house, and any funds, it did not go to her the moment he died. Probably took at least a year to go through probate unless OH is different than here. It's super easy to get those pre-approved cards out of the mail or garbage can. We have taken to shredding them. The one who did it to me had lived with me for over ten years and I had zero clue. No sense beating a dead horse though. Just a thought.

This is an extremely important interview with LM after JM’s court appearance. He is asked, do you think the Wagners did it. He also comments on where CRjr was found.
Ahh. Leonard. May he rest in peace now.
“ inbetween the bed and the wall”
also, he was saying something about the TEXT message. Honestly, I couldn't understand what he was saying…I though he was saying TOUCH, not text. So can anyone else make more of it?
are we back to the often talked about 2 am “ hey sis” text about the truck? Idk.

Ahh. Leonard. May he rest in peace now.
“ inbetween the bed and the wall”
also, he was saying something about the TEXT message. Honestly, I couldn't understand what he was saying…I though he was saying TOUCH, not text. So can anyone else make more of it?
are we back to the often talked about 2 am “ hey sis” text about the truck? Idk.
He was talking about the supposed text between JM and JW at 2:00 am the night of the murders…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member