VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #11

How do you feel the jury will decide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christina Randall posted a great video today, but I want to point you towards a bit at the end. Apparently AH is STILL pulling blatant PR stunts because she can't stand the support JD has. Christina found the latest example of a completely manufactured publicity moment. Judge for yourselves. Fake cheering, really? Assistant already leaning out of the window to receive the flowers, really?!

AH continues to present a false image to the world. When will it stop?!

I could be wrong but I believe AH claimed she became the public face of domestic abuse. Most likely she was referencing the photoshoot at the courthouse when she publicly got her TRO and then sent a bruised face picture to People magazine to publish on the front cover of the Jun 13th edition of the magazine.

However, that cover was first published online on June 1st!!! Just 4 days after the TRO was filed. Amber can perjure herself all she wants about how she wanted things to stay private, it wasn't her fault etc., but it's obvious she went hard on the publicity to ruin his reputation (while he was abroad and couldn't respond) and to gain leverage in the divorce. She even gave People magazine an exclusive interview to go along with the sob story picture. How can anyone with common sense not see this for what it was: a horrendous hit job to burn Johnny for wanting to leave her.

Amber Heard and Johnny Depp: Photos Show Alleged Domestic Abuse

View attachment 346624

And, IIRC ... there was deposition evidence that Whitney and Amber had a friend who worked for People Mag.

When AH kept saying "I wanted him to leave me alone, blah blah blah.....", anyone know/have any guesses as to why Johnny's team couldn't bring up that she violated the TRO and that she made other attempts to contact him too?

When AH kept saying "I wanted him to leave me alone, blah blah blah.....", anyone know/have any guesses as to why Johnny's team couldn't bring up that she violated the TRO and that she made other attempts to contact him too?

Unfortunately, I don't think the person who filed for the TRO is bound by the TRO. Very often, someone will file one on a lover and then contact the lover. The lover, if he answers, goes to see the person, or has a friend respond is then guilty of breaking the order not to contact that person. It's not fair, but it's how bitter people burn their exes all the time.

I believe that even if they call you, you are the one who has been told not to contact them, not the other way around.

Unfortunately, I don't think the person who filed for the TRO is bound by the TRO. Very often, someone will file one on a lover and then contact the lover. The lover, if he answers, goes to see the person, or has a friend respond is then guilty of breaking the order not to contact that person. It's not fair, but it's how bitter people burn their exes all the time.

wow, did not know this, thanks!

wow, did not know this, thanks!

Yeah, this is website from a California lawyer talking about it:

"If I Have a Restraining Order Against Someone, Can I Contact Them?

There may be circumstances or emergencies even where you may want to know, “If I have a restraining order against someone, can I contact them?” If you are restricted from contacting the victim, try to follow the order’s terms, even if it is the victim who is calling you.

A restraining order is targeted at limiting your conduct, not the victim’s conduct. Therefore, under section 273.6 PC, only you can be found guilty of breaking its terms.

If the victim wants to eliminate the limiting order, they need to get in touch with the court and demand that the order be removed. The restrained should never speak to or interact with the supposed victim. Contact a restraining order attorney for more information."

My little timeline again with a few changes.

May 20 2016
JD's mother passes away
JD tells AH he plans to file for divorce

May 21 2016
JD goes to penthouse he shares with AH to discuss divorce and he plans to gather belongings
(his crew posted outside door)
JD & AH quarrel about the birthday "grumpy"
Murphy is called and whatever he says makes AH angry
T-W is called and remains on phone
RP somehow appears in penthouse (unseen by JD's crew outside PH door)
AH alleges JD hit her with phone
JD says he tossed phone onto couch
RP alleges she is protecting AH
JD (with crew) leaves
T-W calls 911, RP calls 911
Two sets of officers arrive and do not see evidence of DV (none shown on body cam from one set of officers)
Isaac Baruch sees/communicates with AH and/or pals during this time and he sees no marks (redness nor bruising) on AH's face

May 22 2016
AH has locks changed
Franco spends evening with AH

May 23 2016
AH files for divorce

May 24 2016
AH atty's send JD "blackmail" letter (give me penthouses, vehicle, etc and I won't mention violence)
JD will not agree to be blackmailed
AH confronts Housekeeper(Vargas) at Sweetzer address about birthday "grumpy", Vargas saw no marks on AH's face

May 26/27 2016
JD leaves for NY and on to Europe with Hollywood Vampires tour
TMZ is notified of plans to file TRO and note a bruise/mark on AH's face

May 27 2016
AH files for TRO
Approx 3 wks later - AH complains to JD that she only has 21 days to be out of penthouse - JD tells her to take 2-3+ months to move

May 28 2016
AH is photographed by TMZ - AH has NO visible bruise/marks on her face

July 2016
AH begs JD to meet (breaking TRO) and when they do, AH shouts at him, "tell people you're the victim... see who they believe, etc"

August 6 2016
AH is scheduled to be deposed regarding her abuse claims against Depp. She arrived late and was uncooperative.
August 9 2016
Depp’s attorneys file a motion seeking to dismiss Heard’s request to extend the restraining order. Heard is ordered to appear for deposition on August 12.
August 12 2016
Heard’s attorneys seek a one-day postponement of her deposition AND TMZ receives a video (taken in February by AH) leaked by owner (AH) of JD slamming cabinet doors **

The same day, TMZ posts a video it says is from May 21 that shows Depp throwing a wine bottle and glass while talking to Heard.

Last edited:
Oh, she was also an expert in 'obscure poets and authors' ---coincidentally in the same ones that Johnny loved.

which is why she had to lie and tell the jury she didnt really know much about Johnny before she met him---but we know she was auditioning for months for that big film role to play Johnny's lover. obviously she had researched him intensely.

Apparently she was also very into 'science' according to her because that's what she and Elon Musk had in common. :rolleyes:
She’s nothing but a chameleon is she.

I could be wrong but I believe AH claimed she became the public face of domestic abuse. Most likely she was referencing the photoshoot at the courthouse when she publicly got her TRO and then sent a bruised face picture to People magazine to publish on the front cover of the Jun 13th edition of the magazine.

However, that cover was first published online on June 1st!!! Just 4 days after the TRO was filed. Amber can perjure herself all she wants about how she wanted things to stay private, it wasn't her fault etc., but it's obvious she went hard on the publicity to ruin his reputation (while he was abroad and couldn't respond) and to gain leverage in the divorce. She even gave People magazine an exclusive interview to go along with the sob story picture. How can anyone with common sense not see this for what it was: a horrendous hit job to burn Johnny for wanting to leave her.

Amber Heard and Johnny Depp: Photos Show Alleged Domestic Abuse

View attachment 346624
Absolutely sickening. What a fraud.

She’s nothing but a chameleon is she.

A scary one at that!

She knew the rags for this trial would run with the microwave story for shock value. I saw that referenced the most yesterday. If that type of threat were to happen to anyone charges would be filed upon finding the person. She would have produced the proof if it was true.

That’s the only reference to her child that I can recall hearing from her during the last six weeks. Lack of maternal instincts.

My little timeline again with a few changes.

May 20 2016
JD's mother passes away
JD tells AH he plans to file for divorce

May 21 2016
JD goes to penthouse he shares with AH to discuss divorce and he plans to gather belongings
(his crew posted outside door)
JD & AH quarrel about the birthday "grumpy"
Murphy is called and whatever he says makes AH angry
T-W is called and remains on phone
RP somehow appears in penthouse (unseen by JD's crew outside PH door)
AH alleges JD hit her with phone
JD says he tossed phone onto couch
RP alleges she is protecting AH
JD (with crew) leaves
T-W calls 911, RP calls 911
Two sets of officers arrive and do not see evidence of DV (none shown on body cam from one set of officers)
Isaac Baruch sees/communicates with AH and/or pals during this time and he sees no marks (redness nor bruising) on AH's face

May 22 2016
AH has locks changed
Franco spends evening with AH

May 23 2016
AH files for divorce

May 24 2016
AH atty's send JD "blackmail" letter (give me penthouses, vehicle, etc and I won't mention violence)
JD will not agree to be blackmailed
AH confronts Housekeeper(Vargas) at Sweetzer address about birthday "grumpy", Vargas saw no marks on AH's face

May 26/27 2016
JD leaves for NY and on to Europe with Hollywood Vampires tour
TMZ is notified of plans to file TRO and note a bruise/mark on AH's face

May 27 2016
AH files for TRO
Approx 3 wks later - AH complains to JD that she only has 21 days to be out of penthouse - JD tells her to take 2-3+ months to move

May 28 2016
AH is photographed by TMZ - AH has NO visible bruise/marks on her face

July 2016
AH begs JD to meet (breaking TRO) and when they do, AH shouts at him, "tell people you're the victim... see who they believe, etc"

August 6 2016
AH is scheduled to be deposed regarding her abuse claims against Depp. She arrived late and was uncooperative.
August 9 2016
Depp’s attorneys file a motion seeking to dismiss Heard’s request to extend the restraining order. Heard is ordered to appear for deposition on August 12.
August 12 2016
Heard’s attorneys seek a one-day postponement of her deposition AND TMZ receives a video (taken in February by AH) leaked by owner (AH) of JD slamming cabinet doors **

The same day, TMZ posts a video it says is from May 21 that shows Depp throwing a wine bottle and glass while talking to Heard.

Thank you very much! This is a great timeline to refresh my memory.

O/T (My husband was flipping channels I noticed that Aquaman/Aquanet is on TNT.)

I was thinking about the kitchen cabinet video again last night, and found it unimaginable that if somebody were being abused that they could stand there and be taping their partner violently smashing Cabinets around them! It just doesn’t make sense, because you would think that she would be so scared once he was in that mood that she would want to run, not stand there and film!

Yep, and if he were an actual abuser ,he would've hit her in a rage when she was pushing him to react,or whe. He realised she was filming him but instead he walked away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288